I'm afraid guys

I'm afraid guys..

What are you going to do if there is a draft?

A draft would be the death of any white nation because all the whities would go overseas for a bullshit war and the mud skins would stay and take the country for themselves

Close my window.

Your goddamn duty. I thought your burgers had some back-bone.

Get it goys? It's funny because the Swiss haven't been to war in how fucking long? 500 years?

>Be Switzerland
>Do nothing in the world but essentially take and launder drug money for drug cartels and Jews

>What are you going to do if there is a draft?

Nothing. #1- I'm 41, too old for the draft. #2- Even if the powers that be raised the upper limit on the age of military eligibility, I would be medically unfit for duty, due to a neurological condition with symptoms similar to MS.

>
>due to a neurological condition with symptoms similar to MS.

Autism?

Probably sit here and chuckle and wait for this country to get curbstomped again.

Get stuck telling neets what to do

Be, mil reserves

fuck off with your sob story, cripple.

I already served my time in the Army. Now it's your turn. It's a good life, OP, especially for a young kid. Rejoice you have the opportunity to serve.

Thanks to liberalism, you guys can change genders, so no problem.

Step and fetch it, anons.

stories>photos>coins

Test really high on the asvab and score and officer position or drop my truck rotor first onto my ankle.

>can't read a filename
l2read, kiddo

Already been in for 6. Not going back. Fuck the reserves.

yeah i stopped playing pogs a long time ago, little lady. save the sass for your diary.

I'd have to get in shape. My cardio has completely gone to shit. Been ignoring rule 1 for too long.

>hasn't posted delta force cred yet
bored now sage

tldr

>not knowing that fresh officers are commissioned

continue to patch up shot people. im going to meps on monday where, god willing, ill pass and choose corpsman as my job.

Break my leg

Kill some Muzzies.

i just walked around downtown and it was full of faggot ass numales, we need ww3 too kill them off, can't wait for the draft

I'm going to be too old for it, so fuck you all.

You should make babies before you go.

Requesting cav scouts. Only ones to hit the line before infantry. Liberals will cry and dodge while i click my spurs

Good luck Senpai. You'll pass, I guarantee it.

>What are you going to do if there is a draft?
Stay here, get your job, fuck your girlfriend, while you die for the Jew.

trips of truth!

You're in good hands my friend :)

Fucking ride or die my niggas

Good luck polack.

same here. army as well did 8 yrs.

well i've already been drafted. last generation to be drafted in germoney. i didn't make the cut as i was abusing drugs at the time -clean now- so i should be fine. anyway the bundeswehr is the laughing stock of european military so i would have been driving supply trucks. good luck ameribros.

Hopefully get drafted in the Marines, it was hilarious and fun at the same time, and the combat was pretty intense, I miss it.

Manufacture military equipment.

Why is one censored?

thanks, my germanigga!

You can't score a commission by aceing the advance.

Asvab***

>Can't be drafted if you've already re-enlisted

That's rich.

>be America
>enact Marshall Plan
>be butthurt when the Swiss use the money to build state of the art hightech industry
>muh jew gold