Why haven't you bred a cute asian chick yet Sup Forums? You know they love white boys

Why haven't you bred a cute asian chick yet Sup Forums? You know they love white boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/asian-women-and-white-men-the-truth-from-a-eurasian-male/
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian
quora.com/How-come-so-many-Finnish-people-look-East-Asian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying

Checked and zerg rushed.

Because I'm not a race mixing degenerate, I actually care about the future of my race.

must feel lonely on Sup Forums then

Because we are still insecure, introverted faggots who fap to Chinese cartoons. So fuck off.

Who keeps spamming with the yellow fever threads lately?

Ok there ESL John, enjoying wasting your life earning an income teaching how to help cheaper Korean labour replace anglos?

Asian women.

yo :)

I run a farm. I bred one with a cow 2 years ago.

Would zerg

Don't want a hapa kid. Not gonna be selfish.

why does your country sound like a shitty indie band

Great bodies but the faces and accents are a disappointment most times

>You know they love white boys.
This is a lie.

;-;

Messaged an Asian cutie that I interned with a couple of years ago. Waiting to hear back from her now.

More paid cia shill threads as usual.

fuck off leaf

It most certainly isn't. Get /fit/ and be confident. They don't want weebs because they have enough of them already.

t. someone who lived in Japan and now Korea

False, all the Asian girls I have met love nig nog dick.

chink bitches have no ass

>love white boys

No, they love money and non-shit countries.

>Get /fit/ and be confident
God have I ever fucking talked about how much I fucking hate Koreans.

And I fucking hate Chads even more.

I can't tell which you are but I hope you go burn in a fucking fire.

because I buy condoms that fit

The girls here absolutely despise nogs. You must have only been around westernized Asians. I saw a chimpout cuz some nog asked my friends gf if she ever saw a black dick and she said she has seen a turd and they look essentially the same. My gf calls them monkeys.

worth it

>Leaf

just a /fit/izen bro, and not Korean although Dokdo is rightful Korean clay and Koreans literally live there so you have no claim to it, esp since you have no real military.

I meant it as friendly advice but you're probably not gonna make it. Just know that they do in fact like white boys.

Asians dance like fucking robots further proof they are a subhuman drone species

I like what the pic implies about half breed mongrels, but you have to realize that white women are massive whores. or maybe that's just because I live in California.

This is a fact but the first and foremost reason is asian women pride military because they want to come to the land of the big PX.

The more outside inner city you go the leas that is the case, inner-city in Asia is much like inner-city America, full of treacherous whores that'll flip the switch on their entire heritage for a few bucks. Really I enjoy Korea but not the cities, they are Americanized to the point of disgust, it really to me destroys the idea of seeing a foreign nation, I want to be viewed as a guest not a brother and I'd like if our culture did the same, seeing a nations about trying interesting food and seeing monuments etc; not getting hammered in a club that serves the same beer and blasts the same music you'd hear in the states then bagging used up gook snatch.

Climb their mountains near uijeongbu and go see all their pre war pillboxes/trenches, there's also some cool burial sites and villages nearby, you can even buy sojuu at the top of the mountains.

You seem to forget that theres no western indoctrination here so people are a lot less willing to betray their own race.

Maybe its different in the clusterfuck that is Korea.

In Canada, the QT asian chicks flock to white guys.

Because I'm ugly and autistic

Because they have dreadful, ugly voices
Because you'll have to go through the embarrassment of introducing your white family to a bunch nip nong rice farming savages.
Because you'll be walking around with your midget slit eye wife and your neighbours will be looking at you thinking how much she would have cost to buy.
Because you'll have to raise happas who will be bullied in school.
Because you come from two completely different and irrevocable cultures.

Adult woman still has a teddy bear on her bed. Is she mentally handicapped?

Because I'm busy fucking my cubana wife every night

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/asian-women-and-white-men-the-truth-from-a-eurasian-male/

Nah, it's less common but many such cases. I think it's mostly height related though. Asian women have an absolute fetish for tall men and it does have racial preference because they hate nigglys but go apeshit over above average height whites/asians, if you're 5'11 in Asia you're a giant and it's mostly the way their stars are, they cast taller Asians in most roles and their women notice, just get some if those shady Asian surgeries to increase your height and you'll pretty much stick anything with cunts for eyes that you want.

I'm 5'11 and tower over this fucking country.

Literally I've seen adults who are up to my fucking waist.

I imagine you see a lot of them?

I just got one pregnant.. of course i get the chubbiest one, with avg looks, a foot shorter than me.

Well there goes the end of my bloodline. FML

I hate leafs so much

fucking useless cunts

No bantz

No real topics

Nothing

you people are a cancer

Get big or get mad, cunt

>dat ass

As a white man, I can confirm that Asian women liking white men is a total meme.
I can't even count how many Asian girls I've asked out and never gotten a single date.

Is she balding? What's going on

Meanwhile in reality

>LARP 101

It's a fucking meme that Asian chicks like white dudes.

t.
white dude in Japan who's yet to get laid

Asian women hate white men

This is Wmaf irl

>And I fucking hate Chads even more.

What are JAP Chads called??
what is a typical tough guy athlete name in Japan?

Nice to know you have priorities and those are correting your students homework before getting laid

Kill all white men

I'm just a traveler not a fucking English teacher.

This is wmaf

End wmaf

Pale white sickly examples of humanity have no place in the future only our nubian overlords can create with their superior genes.

you're pretty prolific here on these threads. Why?

Are you just a very afraid asian? Or do you have some weird fetish that involves what you consider defending these m'ladies?

A.K.A. Your average finnish/russian guy

Is that Jose Stalin?

Why haven't you bred a cute asian chick yet Sup Forums? You know they love white boys.

Because I don't know where to find them

I'm all willing to order an mail order bride or hit up international dating website where cute japanese girls are looking for love

By all means share any means on how to accomplish finding cute japanese girls

>can't handle reality

>you want a piece of me, boy?

Man, you can post all the average looking people you want. I never even said what I like or dislike, I've just seen you in every single one of these threads so I am curious about what might motivate you to be so present.

A.K.A. Your average Finland / Russia / Baltic guy

Asian DNA in Europe
>eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
>Haplogroup N is found all over the Far East (China, Korea, Japan)
>Haplogroup is found in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
>eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian

How come so many Finnish people look East Asian?
>quora.com/How-come-so-many-Finnish-people-look-East-Asian

Mongol invasion of Rus'
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'

>aberage
White people just can't art

A.K.A. Your average Finland / Russia / Baltic guy

Asian DNA in Europe
>eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
>Haplogroup N is found all over the Far East (China, Korea, Japan)
>Haplogroup N is found in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
>eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian

How come so many Finnish people look East Asian?
>quora.com/How-come-so-many-Finnish-people-look-East-Asian

Mongol invasion of Rus'
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'

On holiday in Bangkok now, currently Fucking 22 year old 8/10 cutie

Not planing on having a relationship with her, but it's true, they love white cock.
It helps that I'm good looking too

Enough of this bullshit
What the fuck is this thread?

even the best looking korean girls have a flat ass. its in their genes. there are always exceptions but i meet alot of asians through university and ive never seen a korean girl with a nice ass.

>LARP
Meanwhile

roiding for this

daily reminder to not have hapa children

Even Jews like Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg took the Rice pill.

Wmaf btfo

>falling for jew propaganda
The failure of Sup Forums

you have the disgusting single mindedness of an asian, I'm going to assume you're an asshurt asian lad and these are the threads that really rub your nub.

You have a cuck fetish but you know it's wrong so you hate yourself and overcompensate by posting a lot of defensive posts in these threads. Your filthy asian mind has also seized onto the small collection of words you use to respond to others as well.

Also, I fail entirely to see how white people making art, and your disapproval of these unions relate at all.

White people suck at art

Get used to it LOSSR

And this is wmaf

It's his hand you tard

At least try to be original please. Vary up the way you post! :) And stop posting normies, they'll never change no matter what you do.

I've seen you post that exact image in two (2) other threads. What are you doing?

I hope you heal.

>I hate reality

STupid gay

Thanks but no thanks

Shut up faggot

Asian women are butterfaces.

because they're not white

Now I'm beginning to think this is a bot. Actually I'm almost sure this is a bot. Every time you post you just post something completely unrelated to what I'm saying...

Why would someone make a bot to spam these threads? And why would they give it a proxy that changes every time?