God allows you to psychically speak a few sentences into the minds of every human on the planet. What do you say?

God allows you to psychically speak a few sentences into the minds of every human on the planet. What do you say?

Praise KEK

"This is god, and Hitler did nothing wrong"

Howdy fellas, God here. Leftism is now punishable by death, as is race mixing and population replacement. Gas the kikes, race war now, whites are my chosen people.

Traps are gay

>not Hilter was a piece of shit for not killing all the jews

this is why nu/pol/ isn't as good as Sup Forums

kill off all jews

>What do you say?

"You will die in five days unless you kill someone."

kek

Gas the kikes.
Gas the slimes.
Traps aren't gay.

That would cause a shitstorm of hilarious proportions.

Kill 10 Jews using any methods and the next message you get will be instructions on how to get to paradise

which god?

"traps are not gay"

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

14 posts and only 2 of them with the right answer
Fucking underage nu/pol/ edgefags ITT

The_Faggot is that way

The Cake is a Lie

you must kill all jews

Jews did 9/11

i never liked you. you were always a mistake. your not as good as the original but these things happen. with the 4th earth age inbound i dont think its a big deal

"The holocaust didn't happen but it should have"

"HL3 confirmed"

More than you can imagine. Anyone with belief in the divine will start questioning their faith over such an order. A sizeable number of people will start killing, others will say fuck-it and live like it's their last week on Earth. Those who lose someone because of this will resent their God even more, and be driven to kill out of revenge. Once the five days pass and nothing happens, all those who partook of this "event" one way or the other will remain tainted by their actions forever.

A total destruction of society. Only the truly good will come out of this scarred and human society will never be the same.

I used to be a mortal like you but then I took an arrow to the knee

Usury is a pyramid scheme. Jews are running the west down; they hate Christianity as much as they hate Christ. Arm yourself and take down the local jewry.

>This is God speaking
>There is only one true religion
>And that is...

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

Note that jews would hear all of this as well. Imagine the paranoia!

As it would come off as the word of god?
>muhammed was an emissary of Satan
>the jews have damned themselves, trust not a one among them as all who claim them shall be cast into the flame
>sterilize everyone under 100 IQ, as they are tainted by satan, speak only one language, science and logical reason will be humanity on earth's only salvation

"Pope Francis, God wills the Crusades against Islam once more until the heresy is cleansed. Deus vult."

THIS IS SATAN. I KILLED GOD. YOU ARE MINE. PREPARE FOR RAPE.

God is dead.

'Pssst. user. Kill youself, good goy'

This is God speaking, rebel against the Jews, for they run the world and your life.

The Jews are the worlds menace and must be stopped at all costs. The Holocaust never happened and Hitler did nothing wrong, 1488.

"China is ripping us off on trade. They're devaluing their currency. And they're killing our companies. We've lost 4 to 7 million jobs because of China."

Shadilay my brothers.

It would be considered an action of satan/demons/Evil. There would be a great revival of religion,not the contrary

Gas the kikes, race war now!

>Jews, blacks and Muslims were a mistake

>he believes in god
>he thinks he is a ghost trapped inside a meat-cage
>he believes he is free

The holocaust happened and Paul is always wrong.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda,[sic] and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla[sic] warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces… .If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>what do you say?
enjoy your ban faggot.

Mobile gaming is the future of gaming

Kill yourselves. You are literally the worst generations ever to live on this planet and the world would be much better off without you. Also God says he's waiting.

Unite the Church, gas the kikes.

don't cut yourself on those edges

why say few sentences if you could say as much as you want. Just say something like
>go to www.shitposting.org to find the yoir anwsers
and you own the website so you can do whatever the fuck you want

pretty much this. though i would just say kill yourselves and leave it at that. it's more than just a generation thing in my opinion. I just dont think humans are ready

had to scroll all the way down just to see Mexico post this first?
nu/pol/ is a mistake.

Love and understanding will heal the world.

I'd opt to play the sound of someone knocking on a window

Oh whoops didn't mean to be like that.

Put one fingy in your Bingus and lick the fingy

gas the kikes race war now

My fortune is yours for the taking... but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece!

It'd have to be something related to redpilling, just saying something retarded would be stupid. So it would be
>why are blacks allowed in our countries when they commit a disproportionate amount of crime?
kind of thing.

AND INDIA WITH A SURPRISE WIN FOR BEST POST
AIWASWFBP

Ayy lmao

Anarchocapitalism is the way to go, base your culture around the PNA

The ones who are too violent to adapt must be purged, start with the muslims.

Nah, that sucked.

>Taxation is theft.

Would be better.

plz be my ai gf

send nudes

Kill all niggers.

every last one.

No exceptions

Stop masturbating.
Start vargposting

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Gas the Kikes, Race War now!

Sieg Heil!

>anarchocaptilism is the way to go
your a fag ancap makes way more sense

Nu/pol/ please an hero

LE OLDFAG!!!!!!!!! *tips*

Bird is the word.

Some would think that. But would they be the majority? Would they remain peaceful under attack or when their loved ones are killed? Wouldn't they question why the first and only real sign of the Divine they get is this?

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

"HAAVARA AGREEMENT"

>Doesn't know how to greentext

Updated version

>posts a spongebob meme
>underage
MODS MODS MODS

"Gruss Gott".

I thought about a good hercule "raise your hands and give Goku your energy" joke, but most people wouldn't get it, and the ones that did would probably totally freak out...

go away t_d

Free Palestine

gas the kikes racewar now

"Hell exists and thats where you are going to stay for all eternity."

>aye yo
>buy my mix tape whitey

The thing is to pretend to be a divinity, so a lot of people will take your word for truth no matter what.

A thing like
>"Thy earth is tainted, you shall cleanse it from the false god believers that is allah, mohammed is lucifer"
Would do wonders.

Thy god commands thee female bosoms shall be exposed at all times.

you must be fun at parties

this is a message from god, I need you to kill the jews.

It is more of a run on sentence-paragraph but pic definitely related.

Hello world, I'm speaking into your minds through the power of God. You are out of time, so be nice to each other or he will kill you. Seriously, stop being degenerates or your dead. And use a toilet India. I hate to use these miracle powers to single you out in front of the whole world like this...but just use it. Good night cruel world.

What is that from?

>T_D
Literal plebbit slang, derived from the fact they can't use other board's full name in posts without a ban or warning. Learned during the raid conducted by SASS and his bullshit fag group on Sup Forums where an infiltrator pointed out anyone who says "T_D" instead of reddit or even "Le Dahnald" is a literal leddit invader. No one on Sup Forums knew what "T_D" meant in reference to "The_Donald" because only plebbitors have experience posting "T_D" because they know about leddit's shitty rules about linking other boards.

Hello nufag.

>people from tumblr are retards.

It was the jews. It always was and always will be the jews. It is only now that I finally understand... Don't trust them, don't feed them, get rid of them.

Medaka Box

Tell SASS I said go home. The plebbit raid failed like 2 months ago you fucking nufag. Otherwise shut the fuck up and lurk moar if you want to be one of us; stop using reddit slang you fucking literal nigger.

The pentagram, hexagram, and square & compass are demon traps.

"The Game"