I get to fire a thieving nigger on Friday. Can't wait. Any tips?

I get to fire a thieving nigger on Friday. Can't wait. Any tips?

Don't hire niggers in the first place?

Make sure you get a restraining order because he's gonna fuck you up.

And when he inevitably fucks your wife (assuming you have one) have the deceny to atleast record it.

Film it.
or call him nigger, your choice.

be sure to have security present

i hired a company. they sent a nigger.

it's a woman. a big fat spook woman.

thinking about filming it.

it's a woman.

What did she steal?

this

Don't forget to end it with if he has any questions, he will have to call later, since you are now short handed.

do it professionally and politely, without name calling etc. but being stangely happy and speaking with a subtle funny voice - just slightly modulated in some odd way, spoken with lips scrunched up to the nose etc.

that way she'll have a more vivid memory of the event and its weirdness will haunt her

this

Congratulate her on embracing her black roots.

Don't do it.

Probably office supplies, food from refrigerator, TP, Coffee, and maybe some cash from an unattended purse. AMIRITE OP?

can't make this up

Be just out of arms reach when you do it. If he steps in, you'll have time to throw a nice, straight stronghand right down the pipe and drop him.

pass him a big ass jar of grape juice, say he can keep his job if he drinks it. Then fire him anyway

Wtf? Why are posts being deleted?

Why grape juice?

An offencive stereotype

Try not to stare at the nigger.
Nogs treat that as a sign of disrespect.

But in any case, good riddance to the nigger.

>fat black woman
Definitely have security ready

Wear a ghost mask, blacks are superstitious and afraid of ghosts

I think that's supposed to be grape soda, not juice.

consider informing through the use of a burning lower-case ' t ' for " Time to leave "

You want nigger to get humiliated or pleased?

Hey, I'm just correcting you.

I wouldn't call giving him grape juice humiliation though, it's too vague. It needs to be something stronger than that.

Write her termination form in cursive. Niggers cant read cursive, so its hilarious to watch their reactions.

Juice with laxative? Like the youngsters do

That's not bad, if you put a lot in he'll have to shit before he can get home.

Don't relax.

Wear kevlar

haha, fucking dumb niggers. can't wait to see their scared face.

i luld

i got to sit in on a illegal spic getting fired 2 months ago, and i got to fire a nigger on Wednesday of last week. My supervisor had me sit in on him firing the spic so i could see how to handle it and do it correctly.

medical supplies, food, clothing.. just random pathetic stuff.. stupid niggers.

Where do u work user? a hospital?