Ground Zero - Thread Two

The first thread had some good traction gents, essentially we've been discussing the downfall of South Africa and whether or not the white uprising will originate from our brother, the Boer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3MLHblnbQ
rt.com/viral/387916-nazi-posters-south-africa-university/
youtu.be/dHzVeEB1I-4
youtube.com/watch?v=7NAe6Qoy6u8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0
youtube.com/watch?v=I8iI3yT3fVo
youtube.com/watch?v=gsyoz3kcc2w
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/4-houses-burnt-in-renewed-coligny-protests-20170508
news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-shape-of-things-to-come-20170509
ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/watch-ennerdale-residents-just-want-same-as-black-people-have-been-given
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/eldorado-park-explodes-over-lack-of-houses-and-jobs-20170509
ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/housing-protests-spill-into-finetown
rekordcenturion.co.za/117474/update-residents-concerned-laudium-protest-gets-hand/
ewn.co.za/2017/05/09/several-shops-looted-in-kliptow
youtube.com/watch?v=9xLOwu-anQA
youtube.com/watch?v=rmBl3RGItAE
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ladies and gentleman,

The ANC at their finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3MLHblnbQ

Anglos are weak and should have never had colonies.

Then again you never had shit, it was (((them)))

Do anglos even remember when they fought their last war FOR the whites?

Neo-Nazi posters promoting ‘racial superiority’ surface at South African university rt.com/viral/387916-nazi-posters-south-africa-university/

The embers are always there

Genocide in South Africa

youtu.be/dHzVeEB1I-4

And to those of you entering into the timezone.

Below is a few listings of the interesting videos that the group has deemed worthy for your perusal.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NAe6Qoy6u8&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4

youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0

youtube.com/watch?v=I8iI3yT3fVo

youtube.com/watch?v=gsyoz3kcc2w

Yeah, but these are 99% false flags.

what's it like hearing a girl dirty talk with an afrikaans accent?

It is up to the members of this profound community to care for and provide the catalyst, that would ignite these fragile but beautiful embers into the movements they were born to become.

The country is on fire

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/4-houses-burnt-in-renewed-coligny-protests-20170508

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-shape-of-things-to-come-20170509

ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/watch-ennerdale-residents-just-want-same-as-black-people-have-been-given

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/eldorado-park-explodes-over-lack-of-houses-and-jobs-20170509

ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/housing-protests-spill-into-finetown

rekordcenturion.co.za/117474/update-residents-concerned-laudium-protest-gets-hand/

ewn.co.za/2017/05/09/several-shops-looted-in-kliptow

Not too many find the accent attractive coming from a young, fit, blonde hair, blue eyed beauty. Personally, I just nutted at the thought.

Fun times ahead lads

"Vinniger asseblief"
"Gaan ons heel dag in die bed bly? Dit is vêr te koud buite"
"Hou my vas"
"Jy kan maar binne kom"
"Fok kaffers!"

Try it out on Google translate, not sure.

>our brother, the Boer.
Ozzie units built up a reputation for war crimes during the boer war. As far as I remember the Brits even executed a few.

Cringey and fucking stupid, I'd cream my pants if these were a false flag by EFF or PAC.

Afrikaans accents can vary a lot. I can barely understand my family from up North, speaking english to each other is easier.

But a thick accent isn't attractive at all.

>EFF voters

>Hou my vas
>Jy kan maar binne kom

Good God

>EFF voters

God

Traitors should die first

Understandable, we're merely supporting the movement in SA. I believe that if anything is to take place, starting from there would provide the most substance. Our fat American friends only talk about it, and as I mentioned, will probably only act if their guns are at risk.

The definition of self loathing white cucks.

How I feel when I see white 'liberals' marching with africanists and commies.

They don't understand that they'll be the first to go.

We should trade all of our blacks for all of SA whites.

Colonialism was a mistake , we need to keep all of our white technologies in our own countries and let the other people live up to their own genetic potential on their own.

Poes kaffirs. Fok. Idiots dont realize what they are starting.

Either you take the country or they do it's pretty simple mate.

You people always write off English people in South Africa for some reason, annoys me a bit. My mother is Afrikaans and my father was English, as such I'm linked to both sides of the history of European peoples here. There are still divides between English and Afrikaans speakers here, which is one of the reasons that there is no political front to represent us and unite us.

Quite a file you're dumping Mexibro, what gives?

everything is just f--

>fell for the typical D&C
you're both white can't you come together and fight for survival?

You've got 3 options:

1) Leave
2) Fight and win
3) Die (in battle or through outbreeding)

Pick one.

Is that your argument with Mexico?

To be honest the english are way too liberal for us to ever unite. I have nver been called racist by Afrikaners only by english faggots.

Mate, my heritage is English, both parents born in Manchester and immigrated to SA as children. I was born there and made the move to Oz as a child. Calm down, we love you and your English father too.

>fell for the typical D&C
Not really, Afrikkaans are still arsemad about the war, Anglos don't want Afrikaans nationalists in government again.

You don't have to convince me mate, I know how fucked everything is. I'm not leaving though.

If nothing is done, murder in your sleep and out-breeding mostly via rape will be the outcome.

Yes, but we are on the up and up

Well then take out the Africans and the Anglos
And godspeed , im rooting for you guys

Yes I think so too

Only by English cucks, fuck the left, fuck the right. I don't follow any side, I make an assumption based on my moral compass. Both sides have serious flaws, as long as your morals are good and you stick to your guns. People will support you.

And the rest of the world is not bitter about loss and conquest throughout the ages? Look at how Germany ended up at the end of both wars, give it a few hours and you'll see the support from your German brothers.

Point is, you're not on your own and regardless of the resentment towards the British, this is much bigger than that. Be a good chap, grab some of that biltong and just participate.

>we love you and your English father too.

Well then take out the Africans and the Anglos

Pick up a book burgerbro Anglos built this and tamed country just as much as the Afrikaaners did.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Well said.

Well then find a way to unite

It really comes off to me like you keep coming up for reasons to NOT take action. Everything I suggest you say it's not possible or something close to that , I don't wanna put words in your mouth for sure.

Yeah so you are in a really tough situation but you gotta do something. Just pick what feels right and go with it because time is running out.

It is far beyond the war user. The english went out of their way to get the ANC into power just to spite Afrikaners. Just look at TV/Radio/News etc the english are at the forefront of liberal progressive ideology. 80% + of english people voted to end apartheid in the 1992 referendum.

Something like this perhaps?

Mein gott.. There are still Whites who side with the monkeys?!

guerrilla warfare is the only way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xLOwu-anQA

Every once in a while, you gotta show the Hyena who's boss.

>Boers
>intellectually superior
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

t. kike

The English and the rest of the western world my friend. All led by the same globalist agenda to implement Communism into your country, the same nation that to this day remains sterile and unmolested from the outside world. The hypocrisy is profound.

Don't look to blame your fellow man, afterall, they too are under the yoke of the same puppet Governments.

My thoughts exactly, the lion is more intelligent than the African dog, far greater in all aspects. Despite being outnumbered.

Umm, don't you have a foreskin to chew?

There's a reason why Stellenboch is the leading University in South Africa. Don't get me wrong, I love our English lecturers and never said we're smartesmarter (please learn to read your native language) but the English were never in the forefront of education since Rhodes.

At the moment they are pointless as allies. They will sooner betray us than help us.

Although I'll let you claim Sir Elon.

Why South African Republic didn't help Rhodesia? And why white in SAR surrendered without fight?

>The english went out of their way to get the ANC into power just to spite Afrikaners.

>Conflating a bunch of libtards to an entire race

Middle-class and rich anglos do this with Afrikaaners, they assume they're all Brakpan-tier retards that fuck their sisters. You need to drop that way of thinking or you'll scare anyone away from your cause.

><

Calm down man.

>Are you the same guy lying about Boers not having security measures?

I don't know what you're talking about

>Stop talking out of your arse mate, I've never even met an afrikaans person who bothered with the war, much less know about it since Apartheid is the only history we have.

Go watch a school rugby game on a Saturday between and English and Afrikaans school, you can cut the fucking air it's so tense and filled with grudge.

>Only thing that annoys Afrikaans people is the English who blames them for the past and act morally and intellectually superior.

So you say my statement about Afrikaans people being upset about the invasion and annexation of their republics is false but apparently every person with English DNA looks down on Afrikaaners?

youtube.com/watch?v=rmBl3RGItAE

Misinformation is the likely culprit.

It's not even an argument.
Mexico couldn't win that.

Is it safe to white people to live in major cities of SAR?

Tell me about Orania, they have the future?

UCT, Unisa, UP and Wits all rank ahead of Maties in most rankings my dude.

That said, it's hard to study with a pack of feral niggers burning down your varsity.

Eugene, relax. You need to wait patiently before dropping bombshells like that. Just ease people into it, a fight will emerge with someone eventually and you'll be having beers at the end of it. Don't eat all your droewors at once Fritz.

You mean they think(in consequence of propaganda) that white people is wrong?

The most annoying part is that the initial anti Apartheid activists here on the ground weren't even shilling for the ANC or blacks to run the country. The progressives, for the most part, were still "racist" and demanded that blacks need to be educated by the government-run schools before given rights to vote. Very similar to Rhodesia's set-up.

In the end everything was left far too late and the ANC managed to get some traction and be the only solid opposition to the NP.

Country is doomed without civil war. The U.N and the west won't step in, they're choosing to ignore the mass murder going on in SA. My father is heading back soon, fucking country best behave when he's there and he best come home safe. Has his old CZ waiting for him though.

We did man, Saffa forces regularly flew as air cover for the Rhodies and gave lot of other regular and irregular support.

Rhodie SAS mostly came down here after Rhodesia collapsed.

I believe that no one heard enough of the crucial information that would have been able to get the nation outraged and motivated to do something.

I am pleased to hear that. Is it really in your country so dangerous streets(with dangerous niggers) or it is exaggeration?

SA is fine for tourists in my book, just don't do something you wouldn't do in your country.

>Orania

Nice place, friendly people. Just really out of the way.

I have a cousin from Dnipropetrovsk. He spent 4 years at school here and is back in Ukraine now.

Jan Smuts (Afrikaner) was instrumental in founding the Royal Air Force (RAF).
Jan smuts was made a British field marshall in 1941
The Imperial War Cabinet set up plans to make him Prime Minister if Churchill died during war.
He has a statue in Parliament Square (Pic related).
Lord Todd, the Master of Christ's College said in 1970 that "in 500 years of the College's history, of all its members, past and present, three had been truly outstanding: John Milton, Charles Darwin and Jan Smuts."
Smuts wrote the first draft of the preamble to the United Nations Charter.

Eat shit pommie

It's literally like a warzone.

Here is pic

Need I say anything?

You could possibly be replying to that cunt who hates South Africa after having had to work with a South African mechanic, who he claimed over-worked him and treated him like shit.

As it so happened that you cousin from Ukraine? Between us is a huge distance.

South Africa was by far Rhodesia's greatest ally.
Britain (their own people) continuously threatened us with sanctions for helping them.

We didn't surrender, we were fucked over by lying politicians. There was a referendum in 1992 which asked whether the National Party should negotiate with the ANC. The cunts took at as a mandate to give away the entire country through one man one vote.

These cunts.

Kek I know those faggots, it you want to join something to really help out (aka not dodgy shit like anti state capture death squads) then message @capetonian771 on telegram
He will fill you in some more if you decide to join

Hahaha

>TFW I was there

Most of is exaggerated but a lot is true. You see, we had something way back when called 'The Group Areas Act' which kept White, Black and Coloured areas separate by law. So these days you still get areas that are mostly white, these areas are usually fine, barring burglaries. (blacks come into white areas to rob houses).

As the Act I mentioned's legacy get more and more done away with then it gets worse.

More Blacks = More Crime

So exclusively black areas are more dangerous than warzones, I'd rather spend a year in Donbass than a week in a black township.

Areas where blacks mix in (Cities) and where they are moving into become more dangerous.

Rural areas are a different story, and this is where farm murders come in. Because the government doesn't care about Boers and the law restricts the ways they can defend themselves they are becoming the subject of attacks by blacks. People act like it's not an issue and those that raise it are often shut down as racists.

P.s this invite is extended to any one that wants to join in, don't even have to be a saffer, just message that dude on telegram

u trine 2 hard, fakket

The Suidlanders: Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y

My uncle did contracting work in Ukraine and married a woman he met there.

They still live here but he's in the Ukraine.

Also on the last post,

Its really complex but to sum it up, nowhere is 100% safe. Some areas are better than others and as a rule of thumb.

Niggers = crime

Do you think it could be a bait from the EFF or ANC? Could ((( user ))) be from the other side?

Meanwhile, the burgers are prepping for the zombies.

and nothing of value was lost

>Implying niggers can use computers

I'm an idiot, I apologise for being optimistic about the kaffirs. Maybe in a thousand years or so, considering how far they've come this past thousand yea... Never mind.

Demographics. The Statistics South Africa Census 2011 showed that there were about 4,586,838 white people in South Africa, amounting to 8.9% of the country's population. This is a 6.8% increase since the 2001 census.

Keep breeding brothers!

I once watched 'Kwaai Naai, vol 2'

Its the funniest shit ive ever seen.
>Jou piel is so groot
>o ja, naai my
>Fok my poes

brilliant

What jobs do white in South Africa do? All kinds or mostly farmers?

Anything that requires an Iq of above 80.

Anything, its just that when looking at farmers(successful) the majority is white afrikaans men. Since it's a bit cultural. But you can do anything if you get past the restrictions they put against you.

If the boers are anything like the ones I know, all they need is to keep their hopes. They're strong and smart people. Sterkte vir die boer. Die land van Suid Afrika behoort aan hulle.

I see, seriously you should emigrate to France come home white man.