youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

40 years from now will you remember whe trump's impeachment began?

>the media literally has to keep pretending Trump was being investigated even though Comey got rekt and there will be no consequences

this is honestly fun. A game of 'how much can you spin this before it fucks you.'

2018 elections will be landslide dem victory because of a corrupt pres being investigated

HOW CAN YOU BLESS THIS?

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

The Red Pill / Israel First
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

No One is More Pro-Israel Than Trump
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

Trump's Message on Holohoax Remembrance Day
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc

So how could Putin help him to elect?

ANONS PLEASE LISTEN!

I have exclusive INSIDER INFORMATION regarding Russia's EVIL PLAN to RIG THE 2016 ELECTION!!

It was called OPERATION DANK MEMES!!

They were spending millions to have people post to most vicious DANK MEMES and PEPE photos in an attempt to sway millions of American voters.

After all, we all know Hillary Clinton was a saintly figure, almost Christlike, perfect in every way and incapable of doing wrong. She told us so herself. So there's just no way that anyone could have a legitimate gripe with her.

Anyone who spoke against her online or IRL was clearly being PAID BY RUSSIA and was part of the dastardly OPERATION DANK MEMES PLAN.

DIABOLICAL!!

kek.

which nigger clown you gonna run?

I have the honour to notify you that Sup Forums rebels, whom I have the honour to be the leader of, are located on this steamship.

At the price of keeping our virginity, at the expense of great efforts and sacrifice of our goods, finally at the price of everything which is dear in this world (without the knowledge and despite the pursuit of the authorities in the country whose neutrality we respected), we have provided ourselves with what is necessary to us, in order to come to the assistance of our revolting brothers, who are fighting so brave under the American Eagle for the liberty and independence of our dear Motherland — America.

We kindly ask the passengers to not worry at all and remain calm. As for you, Mr. Trump, I have the hard duty to invite you to place the ship at our disposal until our very getting-off, while at the same time I declare that even your smallest resistance will put me in the sorrowful necessity to use force and against my will to revenge for the disgusting incident with Billy Bush in 2005.

In one case or the other, our battle cry is the following:

Long live America!
Long live George Washington!
Long live FDR!
Long live Christian America!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/clinton-comey-emails_us_5814d9d9e4b064e1b4b2deb8

By convincing a senile old woman that a cartoon frog was a hate symbol.

By causing Clinton to call half of America deplorable reprobates.

By letting people read Clinton's emails which showed, in her own words, just how disgusting and vile she truly is.

Comey was unfit for the position AND the investigations didn't stop and Trump would've known they wouldn't if he did what he did.

stop spreading disinfo, ass.

36% approval

Trumpcare

Russiagate

Now this. Tick tock. Keep in mind 2018 is just before redistircting and 2020 presidential election. You voted to desorty your own party republicunts.

Yes! And their evil plan has been exposed here! And here

>36% approval
>Brought to you by TIME, the same company that said Clinton would win the election by a landslide.

LEL

MSM said we weren't supposed to read the emails! They'd do it for us.

She did win the popular vote by 3 million.

What you Shareblues don't understand is that, even though we know for a fact that muh Russian hackers is fake because we predicted the media would blame something Russia in August, that even if it was real, we're glad. Good. All the emails were real. Hillary and co. were another step towards authoritarianism.

Thank you very much. Keep posting this all over the board so all the cuckservative numales see why we don't like him anymore.

she will be running for prison librarian soon

No she didn't

did every other member of the fbi who was working on the russia investigation get fired as well?

no, its impossible to fire people working on a project that does not exist. Comey has said multiple times that trump is not under investigation.

I'm not complaining she lost.
I'm showing why MSM got it wrong in its prediction.

Yes, she did.

I wonder how delusional the people who believe this are.

>Investigated
>Fire the director
>Somehow this will stop the investigation

Heh what a fag. I wonder if he will have a weight lifting accident or "commit suicide".

>Trumpcare
We love it.
>Russiagate
Fake news.

Massive cop

I hope she sued.

Feel the Bern 2020!1!!!11!!

Die in a house fire fag

>occupy democrats

back to facebook faggot

Yes you fuckin menstrual rag that's why we voted for him. Go die in Venezuela

first two show how much of an autistic turd Clintron is and how easy it is to troll lefties

That'd be a hilarious case, assault by balloon. Why is it that antifa/commie faggots are so fragile?

They're spoiled children who are used to having mommy and daddy wipe their asses

Wait, let me correct myself:

Mommy and mommy

Looks better than 90% of Murrican LARPs

>Implying she wouldn't had done any of those things even without trolling

>Minimum wage Sharia blue cucks unironically think this meme will work.

Any claims about lefties being "more intelligent" are now immediately dismissed.

/SAGE/

Very. And they have zero self-awareness about how retarded it makes them.

>EBIL RUSSIA - a meme invented by democrats out of desperation.

dude, Obama forever turned Russia into the good guys when he supported ISIS and Russia was the only western power fighting ISIS. is that why you hate Russia now, because they fight evil.

17% approval for trumpcare. Enjoy 2018 when ads run for you fags push to make rape a prexisting condtions. You are really fucked this time

that's not exactly true, they're mostly funded by AIPAC

You didn't answer my question. Which liberal poopsock is going to lead the muffin men next?

So you're hoping that 2020 is the year the globalists take over and America and the rest of the Western world dies? What is wrong with you.

Here we go again. Democrat criminals never learn.

Democrat: We were spying on you. We have the transcript of you talking to the Russian ambassador right here.

Trump: Talking isn't a crime. Spying on your opposition during an election, that is a crime.

Democrat: I didn't say were were spying. I didn't say we had the transcripts. You're crazy. (Susan Rice jumps out window. Runs off into the horizon.)

Tulsi gabbard

Posting in a Sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Its one of my favorites too, I like to call that one "antifa giving birth".
Lel

Trump is a globalist.

Ya fucking right, I live in Hawaii and that crater faced beast woman would never get the support of the party.

THAT FACE WHEN
THAT FACE WHEN YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Believing the russian meme. Even beliving firing the fbi director would stop investigation