Your country

your country
how are white nationalists regarded in your cunt?

flag
pitiful virgins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The norm.

Our wives' sons fathers.

Hooligans, terorists and (or) fascists.

I dont know who you've been talking to fag

>white nationalist

What?

>white nationalists

they are not.

this thing only exists in "immigrant" nations like australia or the US.

>Italy
>they're living memes

>Ireland
>absolutely irrelevant

white nationalists in general are a joke anyway

They are 75% of all our law and armed forces. How do you think?

The only ones who cry about them is citydwelling leftists and liberals.
Everyone else either don't care or love them.

It's looking better every day user.

DATAMINING THREAD
dont respond

Ubiquitously frowned upon

why are white people so thick?
when i see them here their forearms are so thick
their legs too, juicy.

T H I C C

Move to rural Bestern Australia. King of my own little ethno state, until a bus load of gewks with cameras rock up.

DO
NOT
RESPOND
TO
DATAMINERS

I actually believe it is legitimately a flood of newfriends from facebook/reddit that are trying to figure out what """""""/pol""""""" likes because they have no idea how to deal with anonymity.

Either way I'm sure as hell not giving any personal information

don't think you can automatically mine data like that. for such an open question the answer are going to be to unambiguous for a bot to figure it out. and neither is the sample represenentive.

it goes without saying but theyre treated as the worst threat to national security there is.
our worst act of right-wing terrorism was a string of 5 murders several years ago. they killed some turks or something for being turks. a single muslim reaches that K/D in one lazy afternoon but #NotAllMuslims.

Welp, last elections answered this for you. Our country is cucked.
It's "le nazi" maymay. If you're even just nationalist, or conservatist, you're a nazi here.

>The problem is not white nationalists, it's jewish supremacists and their enablers

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Well, pretty much everyone in Poland is "white nacionalist".