Psy-ops and hard-ops of the Anglo people to be super soldiers

American and other Anglo cities (Boston, New York City, Seattle, Newark, San Fransisco, Austin, Houston, Chicago, Minneapolis; Toronto, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Edmonton; London, Manchester, Birmingham; Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch; Cape Town; Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne)

All the above cities are HUBs within the Anglo-Sphere and serve very subversive purposes. Each White mail has either been hard-oped through military or police enscription to respond to any 'hard' invasion; ala foreign enemy forces. Americans especially have been psy-oped into being highly trained civilians who can repel any invasion and respond to any sort of AA, air, or water threat. They have been breed to know how to respond and improvise to any threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

members.tripod.com/american_almanac/FDRlw95.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Germanic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The British used to require, by law, that all fighting-age men own a bow, a certain number of arrows and train with it.

They aint gonna invade they just gonna bomb the shit out of us.

Have to start living in a loose network of caves to preserve albino skin

That's actually a really nice flag.

Fuck you america
members.tripod.com/american_almanac/FDRlw95.htm

lol fuck the rotting "anglo-sphere"

Fixed

Dude, if your entire COUNTRY was a Canadian province, it'd be the 4th largest, and only by a hair.

Anglos culture is the gem of humanity. It will die if we Anglo-Whites die out. We are hated for being the best, all-round.

Perhaps not the strongest, but we have more than enough of it. Perhaps not the smartest at calculating, but the best mix of empathy/calculation.

We worshiped War-Gods for millenia. Our God of justice was a War-God. Some of our ancestors sacrificed all the loot of their battles to the Gods, taking none for ourselves.

It is in our blood to do calm, calculating and Good war. War is GOOD to us. That's why we are (((used))) as soldiers.

Once we become aware of the difference between us and (((them))), collectively, and put down once and for all our sense of (((guilt))) for things we ourselves never did, there will be a righteous, crusading shit-show the likes of which the world has never seen.

Prepare yourselves, raise your children to be proud of their heritage. We may never see this day, but our grandchildren and their children surely will.

You may be able to fool some of us some of the time, but you can not fool all of us all of the time.

Anglo culture is being attacked because, as in all cases where this kind of attack happens, the attackers are jealous, and they know it.

70 years is enough. Your time is coming, bigots. I have never known people as compassionate and understanding as some whites can be. Even among Buddhists, Sikhs or Hindus, the caring, kindness and desire to help never really transcends racial lines.

The English speaking cultures of the world have been the kindest superpowers in all human history.

When the time comes that we accept the data that pretty much everyone else in the world lacks our compassion and common sense, you will be put in your places, finally and forever.

Unless you can talk and act ENGLISH-WHITE, you will be put in your place. The truth is coming out.

thx

ok, here's your gay leaf back

whoa... why so hostile to USA?

least you could do is tuck it somewhere else... all your stars are included... damn...baka

Primed to die for Israel.

You do realize when you compare us Anglos to everyone else we're a minority. In 100 years time we might be on the verge of extinction

well else to put the leaf? and not in the fucking centre.

We just haven't been activated yet desu

Ok..

bump for stronk uncucked armed and dangerous Anglo empire.

pottery

no canada
not anymore
OUT OUT OUT

i do this today

just to keep prepared for any shtf scenario

>leaf in the centre
into the trash it goes.

what else would go into the center honestly?

Good on you, M8. Have you gotten your shotgun cert yet?

You'll change your tune soon enough.

>America Anglo
Get out spic/German/Patty crown traitors, you all deserve to be hung drawn and quartered or balkanise and rejoin

gr80 gr8 b80 b8 m80 m8

kys slav cunt

We're not fucking anglo, cut this shit out. Those other countries are sorry pieces of shit, stop comparing our great nation to such filth.

Fuck off, nigger.

Fucking good we don't want your 60% genes tainting ours. White children in your shitty country are a minority right now and Trumps done fuck all to reverse your falling white birth rates.

The day America dies is the day Whites can be free from your cancerous jew controlled (((Democracy)))

>Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne

Where's Adelaide the free city amongst all of these prison colonies.

I'll be pushing for balkanisation or something if your actually a anglo somehow not niggered. The rest of your country is going to go to shit real fast soonn

Fuck off, abbo cunt.

As a FUCKING LEAF with Celt and Slav heritage, I don't want hwhites to fight. Cut it out, famalam.

anything but a fucking leaf from a relatively new flag. that leaf represents anti-anglosphere sentiment. pic related was an infinitely better flag.

Unstoppable!

>America Anglo

You got more Germans and Irish then Brits let alone all your spics. Your entire country is built upon betraying your fellow Anglos and the crown which has done much for keeping the Anglo countries together.

You destroyed the British's attempt at holding African territory and have undermined every single European nationalistic movement , you have done nothing but be at the forefront for feminism,blm and practically everything cancerous in the world from Hollywood to starting the migrant crisis and the entire middle-east problems all the while sucking off Israel.

America deserves to burn

every group of people is a minority compared to everyone else

checking

Maximum BERN

SHOTGUN CERT

This

One thing that confuses me are all whites in english speaking countries anglos, or just british descendants? I'm have mostly central and southern european ancestry but I'm more attached to western Europe for cultural reasons.

Totally agree. The flag that Sir John A could have been proud of.l Not this liberal shit we have now.

That flag was everything beautiful about Canada. The harp of the Irish, the fleur-de-lis of the French, the lions of England and Scotland, and the maple leaves binding them together, a sign of our shared heritage as European peoples on this new land.

Now what? We have this big ugly single maple leaf, sterilized and modernized and alone. A sign of the alienation and racial cleansing being waged against old stock Canadians. It's vile.

I love our country, and I respect the Maple Leaf flag insofar as it represents our country, but as a symbol, it's fucking vile when compared to the Red Ensign.

Anglo means ENGLISH SPEAKING you baboon-lipped pavement-ape.

Then your not Anglo cunt. Go fucking live in your shitty med state then. If we went off culture then America is Anglo which is wrong. Anglo is English decedent but non cuck scots are honorary anglos

r8

Proud, growing, but not yet grown.

Lads, are we unironically the leaders of mankind?

>Anglo means ENGLISH SPEAKING
not it doesn't It means the British race there is a reason ireland is not anglo

A shame theres a fucking leaf smack bang in the middle of it

It explains the hate. Unironically.

I have mixed european heritage, I have no where to go. If I didn't bring it up you would not be able to tell the difference.

Anglo culture lad. Not the ethnicity. Good point though.

Still bigger than Auckland and without the retardation that goes on there with mass migration, 2 hour commutes in gridlock. It's what christchurch would be if it was 3 times the size and not reckt by earthquakes

Indeed it does. We're the only countries on Earth (except Japan maybe) that don't have to give a shit about what the world thinks of us. Feels fucking good boys.

You have less connection and honor to the rest of us Anglo's. I have a spiritual,genetic and historical attachment to the British isles and all the rest of the ex colonies. When I went to the UK I went to a village where my medieval ancestors would of been and I felt like I was just at home just a bit colder and damper. Most patriotic Anglos will feel this anywhere in the Anglosphere.

A True blue Anglo from Canada or Britain is worth more to me then a Italian Australian. I would jump in front of a bullet for the Queen. It''s no wonder with the increase of non anglo people the push for a (((republic))) increases.

Well said. The new flag is liberal Warhol-tier art.

good luck kicking out all the whites in america who are not anglo

Well, those are just the 25 states that actually matter- what the fuck am I saying DAY OF THE RAKE REEEEEEEMOVE LEAF

That's why I say America isn't Anglo. It gave up that when It signed it's deceleration of Independence and invited in it's genetic doom

I like it.

whatever. I still consider my self part of the anglosphere

r8, do we really need 2 southern crosses?

nah, i'll just stick with the compound bow, i don't need a licence and with broadhead arrows its deadlier at longer ranges. + it looks really fucking scary, granted a shotgun would also look scary but the authorities would be keeping a close eye and i don't want the hassle

Well so you should if you live there, you should push closer Anglo ties with the eventual goal of securing the Anglo place it's countries. Maybe in a few hundred years you'll be absorbed into the Anglo races like a immigrant from another land always should. I ask the same of any other European in their countries also. ie Germans in italy etc

shitskin detected

well it worked.

The Anglo race created the Anglo culture. There will be no more Anglo culture if the race goes extinct (which it won't). However, if you are born and raised White in an Anglo culture, you're Anglo-Cultured.

The Northern-Europeans all have the same root culture, the North-Sea culture; and we're all related. However the English stand out with their common-law.

So you can be part of a culture while not being a part of the race, but that culture will change and completely disappear without the original race that created it. Central and Southern Europe is close enough to English to "get" English culture but I would say you probably have a bit of a temper for an Englishman and probably aren't passive-aggressive enough to pass as one. How do you like cold, damp weather?

Your in Canada bronon, you're an Anglo-National, if not a Anglo-Ethnic. I think our language is inadequate to express the difference between:

I'm Chinese (Anglo-Saxon with Chinese citizenship)
I'm German (Han Chinese with German citizenship)

Both statements are right and wrong. It's fucked.

You're Canadian. Meaning WHITE. A mixed-European ethnicity.

Canada has an Anglo culture (outside of Quebec). So you are Canadian, culturally Anglo.

This all sounds rather Marxist and I hate it.

Just say anglo means British descendant. Like how you can be a Chinese with Canadian culture but not a "true" Canadian. Same with Anglo

we need this

One of the exiting things about brexit is we can get greater anglosphere cooperation. Just through mere probability I will probably marry someone of anglo descent so in 100 years every white in the anglosphere will likely be part anglo.

I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Sir John A cared more about the "Aryan" peoples than specifically the "Anglos," being a based Scot himself. He certainly wouldn't downplay or deny, obviously, our predominantly Anglo heritage or loyalties. But I don't think he'd want non-ethnically Anglo whites agonizing over this. We're white, we're loyal to the Queen and country. That's what matters.

r8

Perhaps games like this had a greater purpose? What a way to covertly condition men from a young age to fight with crazy weapons and instill very basic marksmanship. Wouldn't be surprised if somebody made it that way on purpose, just in case we ever were invaded.

What if you don't count chinks

Nice job, little bro. Looks shitloads better without the fucking leaf.

i like it user,

9/10

I ain't having no fucking Maori spearchucker on our flag.

This one is good. All crests.

I agree I would do the exact same If I was in Italy,Greece,Russia,France etc.

We sure as hell don't some neo EU,American thing. If the entire population of Spain and Russia moved to Canada and become Anglo cultured their still not a true Anglo.

Anglo comes from Anglo-Saxon. If blacks moving in and displacing the original populations are bad. (Even if they were adapting) the exact same thing with non anglos moving to Anglo countries is also bad. We must remain anglo

ok, put that emblem into the middle

Now you know how everyone else on the planet feels about Cucknada.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

I'm part hungarian so I try to push that to mean I' related to the finnish, and my the transitive property that means I'm nordic. it does not make any actual sense. also grandfather seems to think our last name was scottish origins for some reason so I'll go with that.

likely my descendants will be anglo enough due to sheer probability. its just I'm only third generation immigrant so not enough time for complete mixing.

here you go cunt

So if anglo means ENGLISH descent . . . what word is used for English speaking culture?

I thought OP was referring to the English speaking cultures. We are all united and we rule on high from a position of superiority.

I say this is the ANGLO-SPHERE created by the anglo race. All whites welcome if you can act English enough. Other races better watch themselves because they are on the shitlist: such RACISM, such barbarism!

Anglosphere native races:

Canadian = White (mixed European ok)
American = White (mixed European ok)
Aussie = White (mixed European ok)
Kiwi = White (mixed European ok)
English = White (anglo-saxon)

Anglosphere cultures:

Canadian = British/French/some Native
American = British/French/African
Aussie = British/Crocodile Hunter
Kiwi = British/Sheep Farmer
English = English/Muslim

how do?

make the ass brown and GIVE 'EM THE BOOT

all good except muslims must be physically removed from Britain. completely incompatible.

Aye, well said. We aren't back in England anymore.

But I agree with >
Anglo comes from Anglo-Saxon. If blacks moving in and displacing the original populations are bad. (Even if they were adapting) the exact same thing with non anglos moving to Anglo countries is also bad. We must remain anglo

Race determines culture. But I think we're all pretty mixed up here now. Over in Edmonton everyone is descended from slavs.

Gott.. that is beautiful.

The Anglosphere consists of countries were Anglo's are the dominate culture and race and have stayed in the commonwealth since they have a much deeper connection to the other Anglo countries. If you destroy this genetic makeup you destroy the anglosphere and turn it into some America tier Yurop only nation.

Australia and new Zealand had no reason to join Britain in ww2 but we did because of our common heritage.

The anglosphere is not some American "we're all American type of thing" just like it is not some "If you speak English your Anglo tier thinking" If brit descendants were eliminated and were replace with slavs and other Europeans the anglo race has died out and so has the Anglosphere.

The anglosphere for Anglos not for the rest of Europe, if we don't have this thinking we may as well just mix Europe into one big giant race and mono culture

All none Europeans must be removed from ALL of our lands.

Ethnically I only feel "white" because that is all I can really attach to. The whole of european culture and history is my heritage. But culturally I feel more connected to the english speakers. I am eternally thankfully for the anglos who built this country and allowed different white people to live here.

nioce

How do you feel about America anschlussing Canada though?

But don't take this as Anglo supremacy Spain for the Spanish, Italy for Italians Sweden for the Swedes Russia for the Russians

Not Britain for English speaking Slavs because we're all anglo amiright

there will never be a ground invasion of the united states. every 30 ft would be a shooting match

Our oldest and most powerful symbol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Germanic

Bad thank god we went good in the war of 1812

If you guys want some all white people united under one banner with one language and similar culture which is what some of you think the Anglosphere is. That's the United states for you (before it was cucked)