Ironically this triggers most of /pol

Ironically this triggers most of /pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=6z9lxGkkuHk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NtIpVbJRlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really, that's a nigger that got his shit together. At least he's not nogging around.

BaitThread=1

Yeah that is pretty awesome. Black people need more guns and less liberal sanctimony.

Niggers are just slaves of the Jew. Jews and niggers ran the slave trade, Anglos freed them, they spit in our faces for it.

#slaves

Black man.

african american

colored person

wtf is that ridiculous dress?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

kang

bush wookie suit

Some low-tier ghillie suit

I'm triggered because he's not wearing any visible ear protection and mag dumping an automatic AR-15 with what appears to be a 12" barrel.

Dumb inhuman nigger. I would like to mag dump into his head. That would be baller.

Then that wouldnt make him a nigger your fucking racists. Kys

slide thread

Niggers suck.

It isnt too bad. It would work in a pinch.

Ghibbie me suit.

This. Sucks pretty bad.

Lol this. Stupid coon

Back to shareblue with you, homo.

>leftypol

I don't get it why would this offend anyone on this boa-
>/pol.
Back to wherever you came from Faggot

not me.

guy's pretty cool, actually.

just cuz he's black
doesnt mean he's a 'nigger'

Hold up. I'm not an expert on guns... but isn't full auto illegal under United States law?

please be more obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=4NtIpVbJRlU

Reminder that jewish influence is not omnipotent and that, at the very least, you must concede that 1% of blacks are redeemable men.

>all this, "muh black man"
Monkey in a suit.

I want reddit to leave. This kind of shit only appeared since Donald let his candidacy be known. Niggers are niggers.

the bade haz been said
ehehehe

He has a manufacturing license

it depends, but manufacturing one (what this guy did) have been extremely illegal since 1986...

Yup, niggers suck my ding-ding sauce.

So if you have a manufacturing license you can have full auto but not some random dude?

What sense does that make?

>What sense does that make?
Welcome to ZOGmerica.

Not to mention at 1:18 he sets the first AK all cockeyed on the table with a round in the chamber and the safety off.

"money for the government"

>he doesn't have hearing protection

fuck man, rip his ears

Speaks like a civilized black gentleman, not a nigger. He's ok in my book.

Yeah you pay 800 or 1000 dollars. You can manufacture any machine gun as long you register it with the atf. After that you can't sell it to normal people.

>What sense does that make?
Really nigger?

Black user here. A lot of old school blacks are like him. Conservative, gun wielding, hard-working people, especially the ones coming from the rural South away from the big cities. My grandfather used to tell me about how he would pick cotton out in the fields for 5 dollars a day. He managed to get into school (black college) and start his own business and retired at the age of 55. Whenever I talk to him I sometimes wonder if maybe feminism and civil rights movements were done the wrong way. You're never going to fix black people unless you fix black culture first. Race war, Day of the rope, and white ethno-state fantasies will never come to fruition.

"hey cool guns"
"WHAT?"
"did you forget your ear protecting again?"
"WHAT?"

He's wearing custom ear plugs.

I wish people at /pol would side with all other (even radical) nationalist groups in America and make a coalition to destroy globalism. Damn we need the racists of all colors come together to fight the demon fuckers in power.

I see what you did there

yes please make it easier to find where we should hide our pipebombs

Any /k/ here? Are the full auto conversions not illegal?

Well I dont mean be silly or stupid about it, I just mean that we will never win against the globalists when we are fighting each other over who is superior and why every other race is to blame for everything.

see

In hundreds of thousands of years, negroes never made imagined weapons worth preserving beyond the moment of their use. They threw a sharpened stick, and had to make a new one.

You must understand their fascination with white mans weapons which are designed to be used again, and again and again.

Holy fuck this thread is cringe sage please

Respect, black user.

are you gay or what?