In about ten years there are going to be more Indians than Chinese

In about ten years there are going to be more Indians than Chinese.

1.45 billion of each by 2030, and 1.9 billion Africans.

Getting scared whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5HcGXWD1zs
dailywire.com/news/16162/interview-moshe-feiglin-original-opponent-kassy-dillon
imgur.com/a/PELQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there was just a thread about a single white guy who killed an entire army in Africa with just one helicopter. Numbers don't mean that much

christcucks have been breeding you since just before the 19th century, when they're financially ruined means a world wide shitskin population crash, you nasty fucks are going to die off wholesale, it will be glorious.

You indians are fucking idiots, look at chinks they started the 1 child policy beouse they know that planet is allready overpopulated, so stop making children you stupid indians it not only hurts planet but your country as well.

Don't worry an economic collapse will kill most of them.

Start the fucking war already.

>Start the fucking war already.
Invade pakistan

The next great microscopic human murder machine will most definitely come from the shit pits of India.

You'll be lucky to not be a zombie by 2030.

You guys and the Chinese should be just as worried about africa as we are.
Your numbers are stabilizing, I have no problem with the idea 1.5 each Indians and Chinese, as long as you stay in your respective parts of the planet.

Africans on the other hand are a very real threat which we need to start taking seriously now.
Their population growth threatens not just the whites of the planet, but all races who try to achieve a sustainable coexistence with their environment.
Africans are reproducing like bacteria in an abscess.
Eventually there will be so many of them that they cannot be contained in africa.
It literally will not be able to support them and they will flood out of the continent like a plague of locusts.
Sure their first target will be europe, because it is the richest feeding ground,
But once the whites are endangered species and Europe and america have been completely drained of resources, they will move on, perpetually growing in number until there are billions upon billions of them.
At which point the combined resources of the planet will not be enough to sustain them and we will experience global societal collapse.

We need to start working together to think of solutions now, while their numbers are still manageable.
The African problem is all our problem

>straight out of the nazi playbook
why do leftists love and defend everything that is ugly and stupid? do they see themselves in it?

Is indian shilling now?
Go back on your elephant pajeet

*Is Indian shilling a thing now?

Nope. Poos that ain't Islamists are bro tier allies and outnumber you faggots by quite a bit,methinks. So go fuck a goat, Ahmed.

We live in this weird time where global scarcity will become an actual problem and morals will go out the window. Malthus was right. Somewhere between global population 9-10 billion, it will get REALLY weird because the fucking planet will reach "fuck off we're full" status.

There will be a natural correction when each nation has to fight for resources, namely food.

During that time the people and societies and nations that completely depend on gibmedats or who can't straight up compete in a military fashion will be forced back to natural population levels.

A good measure of the worth of a nation is how many people want to immigrate to vs how many people try to flee that nation. The nation is made up of the people within it at the core. You can talk about the borders, and the culture, and the laws, and whatever else, but deep down the people determine these.

Not many people want to immigrate to India. They will get hit hard. Not as hard as Africa, but harder than the UK.

You people are undesirable without political correctness and your society is shit without piggybacking off of western advancements. You are a third world country going through the growing pains China did 2 decades ago, and are incapable of actually making something worth called a society. All you can do is flee your shithole to the "great resource" (white society) or pull a straight up Cahokia.

They are already sterilizing africans who receive aid. Its still not enough though. The world will come to a decision on africa and i believe it wont be pretty. China wants that land and USA/India dont want them there.

I very much prefer Indians over chinks. At least Indians have empathy and are human even if they shit in the streets

Imagine the shitting potential. They could fill up the whole Grand Canyon with that.

>.
You people are undesirable without political correctness and your society is shit without piggybacking off of western advancements. You are a third world country going through the growing pains China did 2 decades ago, and are incapable of actually making something worth called a society. All you can do is flee your shithole to the "great resource" (white society) or pull a straight up Cahokia.

Imagine being minority of average intelligence in this shithole of 1.4 Billion,I would be much eager to fix this mess buts its not at all possible,people hate each other and will never come together to fight the govt,taxes are increasing every fucking year,70% of population are retard tier IQ,that's why you see so many of us.

well Indians and Chinese are smart, at least.

If ten billion Indians concentrate all their shit on one pile eventually it creates a mountain big enough that India can finally into space.

>You have Gun Laws.
>Shoot down the gibs plane.

Reposting from yesterday.

Evolution is a strange thing.
It seems to happen in cycles, first the planet experiences a rich phase where biodiversity skyrockets.
This is like a prototyping phase where nature comes up with thousands of new designs.
Then some sort of cataclysm occurs which acts like a stress test.
All of the inferior models die off, while the survivors act as the base for the next iteration.
Humans are relatively new to this game. The last great cataclysm was the last ice age which ended 10000 years or so ago.
Before that it is debatable whether or not we had fire, afterwards we have society as we see it today.
The next cataclysm will purge all inferior humans, while this will likely result in a total reset of society, the good news is that the new version of humanity which will emerge will be superior to the current model in every way.

Indians aren't genetically stupid, you fuckers are just extremely malnourished and under-educated. Wtf are these poverty stats, nigga?

The number of military-aged, able-bodied, men doesn't matter when Carrier Strike Groups exist.
When the survival of one's own genes is more important than good boy points, those who are more efficient at killing will come out at the top.
Population control is a real thing, and it can't come soon enough.

this so much. i wish you shitskin subhumans would stop thinking your numbers matter. all of south america and africa could be wiped out if whites felt like it easily.

white america vs 5 billion brown people and america would still win if it was a serious genocidal fight.

right now kikes and white feminist are ruining the west. it's not the power of brown that's doing anything

I think we've got enough bullets to balance the scales.

We can only dream

Superpower by 2020

Would the real East India Company please stand up...

> We're gonna have a problem here.

poverty stats are bullshit, they call everybody that has less that 60% of the average population poor. It just measures inequality.

>will have to invest more shekels in curry industry...thanks poo.

we make like 20 fucking trillion a year tho

>There will be a shitting street in every country.

Already scared as fuck how much shitting streets there will by then. Whole world will be cowered in pajeet-shit.

>street shiters
>super power by 2030

>Indian intellectuals
Now I'll really get my modem troubleshoot.

Tobago

CRISPRS not so fucking cool now is the reddit cuckold

>Malthus was right.
>says increasingly nervous generation of malthusian retards after being proven wrong for a hundredth time.
But yeah, kill all niggers.

You wish. My grandparents survived the world war by selling toothbrushes made of pig hair.
You underestimate the (((merchant))) prowess of the chinese.

No, just disgusted. Human beings are like currency.

Yeah. Why are they still receiving aid? None of our countries did, and I think thats a prime factor into stabilizing population growth and proper GDP. With so many people dying of aids and waiting for gibs their GDP is complete shit

>Getting scared whitey?- 41 posts and 6 image replies shown.

Since they'll still be afraid of the boo in loo, not really.

SHIT SCARED!!!

>more indians than chinese
>getting scared whitey

Should i be scared of a segregated country exporting flowers merchants?
Also i'm not white i'm italian

>Look at our populations growth models that assume unlimited food production increases

Indians, Whites and the Chinese to counter colonize Africa; Nig's have too much land and they will never civilize on there own. They will need to be wiped out entirely.

India takes the East, Europe takes the North, America takes the West, Chinks can get the leftovers.

That's a lot of shit in the street.

Actually china playing a part in improving africa will naturally encourage africans to spend more time on 2-1 kids as opposed to 3-5

Im more worried about america, if they collapse due to infighting they have 6k nukes to use in a civil war

And they still will need help to create civilization.

you're already imploding on yourselves right now, why would we be afraid? You live in squalor and filth while dying by the millions of simple hygiene related issues.

Why would I be afraid of shitskins starving to death across the vast oceans?
Especially since tou can't swim...
We are tye breadbasket of the earth.

Wouldn't be a problem if you just stayed in your own shit hole. But no, you have infest every white nation and breed like back at home.

What does based Moshe Feiglin defend?
>No more foreign aid by the USA to Israel
>Annex the west bank and gaza, give the people three choices: serve in the IDF and become citizens, become permanent residents (if they aren't terrorists), get money to help you relocate somewhere else
>Stop Bibi's cuckoldry: No more giving land away, no more dismantling settlements, no more cucking Israel to be buddies with saudis, actually move embassies to Jerusalem
>Go back to espousing the basic values of national identity and having values (Says Trump Movement is a global movement doing exactly this)
>Keep allied to the US, but as two sovereign states
>End authoritarian laws like mandatory biometrical IDs. A form of faithful libertarianism that he says are just biblical values espoused by the likes of the founding fathers for ex
>Stop pretending "Palestine" is anything but fake news. They're called "arabs"
>Take down the security barrier, let arabs decide which of the 3 options to take.
>Taking no money from christian organizations. Jews got to stand on their feet
>To give the state of Israel a horizon of freedom and fulfill our historical goals as a Jewish nation, and fill our public life with a meaningful life, creating this special free Jewish culture that should be created. Israel should not be just another state, but a proper jewish state.
>The syria strike was great, but Israel should have done it, they are the original superpower of the region, "and because we are running away from our identity we don’t realize that we are the solution."

Inspiration vid
youtube.com/watch?v=I5HcGXWD1zs

Article for more info
dailywire.com/news/16162/interview-moshe-feiglin-original-opponent-kassy-dillon

Image database: imgur.com/a/PELQA

ignore

No.

Please help us remove kebab.

When I grow my mustache I look like a light skinned gypsy so I will be fine.

The earth can't be sustained with that much people! Over population will cause famine, poverty, disease, war, etc. There won't be enough resources to go around. This affects everybody!

We should get rid of white people so there will be more space for everyone else.

Whites needs to mix with Indians or Chinese in order to not get enslaved in the future.

Good god, Indians are going to drown us all in shit. It'll be a literal Apoocalypse.

Quality over quantity, my street shitting friend.

>fairer
In other words, they're trying to genetically engineer the shit out of their skin

by 2040 any genetics grad student will be able to whip up a batch of super ebola with the airborne transmission rate of measles. Im more worried if we will have a genetically stable breeding population than if there will be too many humans. we probably need at least 70k humans to avoid getting all genetic stovepiped like the jews.

You're gonna like global warming Pajeet

>Also i'm not white i'm italian
They're the same though...?

>In about ten years there are going to be more Indians than Chinese.
Just imagine all the poo !

Those numbers are already unsustainable. Tens of millions of Indians are homeless, 90% or more are poor.

You do not have the necessary land+resources to feed and shelter all those people, the number will decrease.

Within ten years the melt of the Himalayas range will fuck up the agriculture and climate for both your overpopulated shitholes. You will eat each other alive, I'm not worried.