Trump was actually stupid enough to think that Democrats would applaud his decision to sack Comey

>Trump was actually stupid enough to think that Democrats would applaud his decision to sack Comey

can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
rferl.org/a/fbi-comey-questioned-senate-russia-interference-election/28466233.html
theamericanmirror.com/fbi-nsa-no-evidence-russia-manipulated-us-vote-tallying/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/862460991451344896
youtu.be/porWiWcFrEE
archive.is/oEXLz
youtu.be/C32DpiIrGOU
archive.is/g3BCm
archive.is/ZMZdN
archive.is/8AULA
archive.is/eXV27
youtu.be/M4OPVVw-hoc
archive.is/rI2wU
archive.is/rOmIT
archive.is/rH1rI
archive.is/yaFeG
archive.is/3te0f
archive.is/M6NOK
archive.is/xGERg
archive.is/tAjFZ
archive.is/rD7sa
archive.is/cuO7G
archive.is/Hh2Cz
archive.is/ksyfH
archive.is/3zXkM
youtu.be/ot-RYqJA0l0
archive.is/ZShC5
archive.is/ZC5uV
archive.is/FVVHZ
archive.is/a2PGm
archive.is/ljcwz
archive.is/sBPBq
archive.is/iCqmt
archive.is/6xG58
archive.is/i3Des
archive.is/ZnxOU
archive.is/RaJwZ
archive.is/ZXeuw
archive.is/fHRZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, actually he just tweeted a video showing them as total hypocrites.

Link?

Basically this.

is such a thing even possible

>Democrats can't hate Comey AND be upset that Trump is going to put one of his stooges in charge of the federal investigation to his ties with Russia! It's one of the other!

Yeah, nah, not really.

He exposed how hypocritical and stupid the democrats and their leftist slaves are.

>comey did a great job!
>oy vey he mistreated hillary!

>the democrats are the REAL hypocrites!

see
You guys are just going to keep parroting that line ITT, aren't you? That the Democrats are hypocrites because Comey is what's really the issue here, and not the Russia investigation.

There is more evidence of pizzagate being real than the Russia/Trump narrative

fuck off moron

You're as dumb as dog shit if you believe the fake stream media

>how does orange cum taste?
He is so clever, isn't he.

Riveting argument

desu I didn't believe the russia hack bullshit and I still don't.

but why the fuck would trump fire him now? shits fishy my man

>openly making shit up before it happens
not sure where this is going honestly.

pizzagate is real

yep. i see it the same way.

Posting in a sageblue thread

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

That's adorable. You're adorable user.

Dude maybe you should like, smoke a fat one or something, forget about the world for the moment lmao

>FIRE COMEY - Dems
>OMG U FIRED HIM WTF - also Dems

sage

Look, just say "I'm a Democrat baby boy who loves to wear diapers and crossdress like the little sissy fag I am" and we'll all admit defeat.

>implying he actually did know that they wouldn't applaud
>implying he isn't using this to make them look even more corrupt and insane than they already were

wew.

Can anyone find where Comey said there is no evidence for Trump-Russia meme?
It's literally impossible to google.

>>oy vey he mistreated hillary!
Nobody thinks this. He did fuck up though. It's not his job to decide whether to indict or not and "intent" has nothing to do with national security or mishandling secret information. That's enough to fire him right there. Comey was one of the deep state booby traps Obama left behind.

xd

why would trump wait til now to fire him?

I'M NOT WRONG

Except they did.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Then one of their ring leaders has to tell them how to feel and think.

So he's not intending to hire a new FBI director? He's hoping they'll give him a special investigator?
Don't pretend making basic inferences into intent is making shit up.

>Can anyone find where Comey said there is no evidence for Trump-Russia meme?

He didn't.

i told you guys the same day it happened Trump would 2D this, Democrats are beyond predictable at this point.

>Sharia blue unironically thinks the Comey event makes their case.

Didn't realize dems were this desperate. Or dumb.

I wonder why they keep losing elections?

/SAGE/

>randomly fire fbi director when he's in LA and cite how he handled hillary as the reason when you praised him before hand
come on man, I'm not saying putin hacked voting boths or anything retarded like that, but there has to be something behind a hasty decision like this and I'd like to know what it is

omg blumbf is so stupid xDDD

Go to his twitter you helpless NEET.

Come on ND.

Haha a Special Investigator! Is that supposed to be a threat!?? Trump followed protocol, just not media-protocol.

P.S. The shills as clearly identified as before

now we get to watch liberals squirm and push fake news well after being exposed.

It's theater, and it's funny.

Whatever floats your boat, diaper-boy.

>when someone has an opinion near me
shill

Oh and pizzagate is real and you're gonna hang.

#
wtf I hate Trump now

there's something here, I dont know what it is but it's fishy as hell

moron

Yeah. There was.

A slew of attorney generals recommended he be removed. Justice department was investigating him for his handling of e-mails.

But you don't give a fuck, being paid minimum wage to spread delusions.

Damn, the rare Kafkashill... Shilling about how dumb trump is for not knowing how dumb people like OP are.

I ain't even mad, still gonna sage tho

You gotta cut him some slack. He's not in the poltics game for long enough so he still assumes that politicians have some kind of moral backbone and consistency. Obviously it's confusing to him and to any other normal person that democrats would completely flip on their stance regarding Comey just because it was Trump who did what THEY said should be done.

>Comey said there was no evidence that Russia agents or hackers manipulated vote tallies in the November 8 vote.
rferl.org/a/fbi-comey-questioned-senate-russia-interference-election/28466233.html
theamericanmirror.com/fbi-nsa-no-evidence-russia-manipulated-us-vote-tallying/

Don't worry shill, I found something.

are you forgetting trump was praising him before?

Other possibility is that he is a retard with dementia.

Oh come on now. Are you just jerking me around?

I don't even care about Comey anymore. Are there still people on Sup Forums who unironically believe that Hillary Clinton runs a child sex brothel in a pizza restaurant? Because that's exactly as stupid as saying that the Queen of England is an extraterrestrial lizard person. Both are the ravings of unmedicated schizophrenics.

>you told me you wanted this
>:)))))))
>oh yeah, the russian investigation is concluded thx

This. It's literally because he is shit at his job and clearly compromised.

Um, no.

>Pushing Muh Russia delusion with zero irony or evidence (as usual)

Yeah. We're going to accuse you of being a shill. This level of stupidity identifies you all with 90% accuracy. Believing the Russia delusion WITHOUT being paid for it is actually worse. Sup Forums can live with a 10% false positive rate, especially if the false positives are this retarded.

"Didn't hack the voting machines" is quite a bit different from "no Russian interference" silly goose.

I believe this too.

"russian interference" last I checked was "we believe that had motive", I could of swear we had a popular movie made to detour shit like this.

deport minorities?

I'm the rightful King of the Britons anyway. Small world.

>>Are there still people on Sup Forums who unironically believe that Hillary Clinton runs a child sex brothel in a pizza restaurant?
>Sharia Blue unironically trying to influence Sup Forums with peer pressure
>Sharia blue projecting their abject cowardice onto Sup Forums

Pic related had a more noble profession, zeta.

Because it took that long for Sessions to write a summary as to the offences committed and the reasons for the dismissal. They are busy user. It's only been like 100 days.

Dunno what this "sharia blue" meme is but tell me for real, are you guys still on about this pizzagate nonsense?

you are going to be hunted for your crimes like a feral animal

Yes, yes, the day of the rope and all that. But come on, give me a straight answer. Is pizzagate not just a joke?

>"Comy totally had dirt on him, that's why Trump fired him!"
That's not really how politics work. Once someone has dirt on you, you are their bitch (unless you have even more dirt on them).
The fact that he could fire him without having to worry just shows that Comy had absolutely nothing, no matter what the media's daydreams say.

Everything posted here is 100% fact. Why would any of us come to a literal anime website to discuss anime? Every day we inch closer to the truth, and there is nothing you can do to stop us.

That's literally the only way they could "interfere" with an election other than donating money to the campaign. Meanwhile the Saudi's paid for Clinton's campaign and there is no cries from the dems about that.

>OPs post
So this is what it looks like to watch politics through the mind of a child.
Time for the actual story because OP is stupid.

Or going over to another country and threaten them like Obama did in UK and France.

how the fuck haven't liberals made it past pre-ironic memes yet.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/862460991451344896

Because those memes require too much context and understanding.
Can't do something like that when the ideology you are pushing is based on superficial mantras.

I really hope that the shit in the reply section is from bots and not from people who actually think that's witty in any way

Thee were like two democrats who literally called him to resign. The other ones were just butthurt, but never called him to resign.

There's a difference between candidate Trump and President Trump. Caught up in the heat of the election, of course he's going to be partisan and angry about not prosecuting his opponent. He feels she was guilty so it's going to seem unfair that she got away with it. He's going to commend Comey for later reopening the investigation, again, in the heat of an election, and he complimented Comey because he was truly elated (remember how exciting it was to hear the news? The crowds were cheering.) to hear his opponent would have something bad happen to her. Are you telling me if a referee called "foul" in a game for the opposing team, that wouldn't make you happy? It's perfectly natural to be pleased.

Part of the reason Trump was so nice to Comey after winning is because he had just assumed the mantle of presidency. He was feeling magnanimous. Remember when he complimented Hillary and Bill for attending his inauguration? He felt a lot of good-will all around. He had achieved his goal. And he didn't feel like firing people or locking anybody up at the time. Additionally, he could barely get any of his appointees through the Senate even months later, can you imagine throwing a FBI firing plus nomination into the mix? I'm sure Trump was just hoping for a "fresh start." This, however, does not erase Comey's employee record. Imagine your employee file with all of your disciplinary actions (bad behavior like being late), it adds up over time. His fuckups in testimonies were the last straw. It was a cumulative effect of his poor behavior.

so it's okay for trump to lie?

Most of them are bots. They set these bots to detect when trump first posts, you can see the tweets appear within seconds of him posting, and they're long tweets. There's no way they can do that without bots.

Would explain why the comments are barely even related to the tweets and always spout the same shit.
Just a bit surprised that they are doing it with checkmarked accounts.

Lie about what???

Nancy Pelosi On Comey: “Maybe he's not in the right job” and suggested he could be a “casualty” in the future. youtu.be/porWiWcFrEE archive.is/oEXLz

Bernie Sanders on Comey in January: 'I think it would not be a bad thing for the American people if he did step down' youtu.be/C32DpiIrGOU archive.is/g3BCm Comey acted in an outrageous way during the campaign': Bernie Sanders suggests FBI director should resign archive.is/ZMZdN

Harry Reid: says Comey botched many investigations and violated the Hatch Act. Called supporting his confirmation his “biggest regret.” archive.is/8AULA
Rick Perry: archive.is/eXV27 “..Comey to stand up and make excuses for Hillary Clinton is absolutely and totally unacceptable. For a man who prided himself of being the top law official in this country, I would suggest the man ought to resign.”
Andrew Napolitano: Comey’s “days are numbered.” youtu.be/M4OPVVw-hoc
Wall Street Journal: “Comey should resign for the good of the FBI” archive.is/rI2wU “"If Mr. Comey declines, Donald Trump can and should fire him in the best interests of the nation's most important law enforcement agency."
CNN: “Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey said Saturday that FBI Director James Comey should resign in the wake of controversy surrounding his bureau's handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server.” archive.is/rOmIT

The Hill: “Time to Fire James Comey” archive.is/rH1rI
Chicago Tribune: “James Comey Should Be Fired” archive.is/yaFeG
The Blaze: “The biggest FBI ‘scandal’ is James Comey still has a job” archive.is/3te0f
Washington Post: “Comey Should Resign” archive.is/M6NOK
Infostormer: “Should be fired” archive.is/xGERg
Daily Caller: archive.is/tAjFZ Matthew Whittaker former US attorney calls for his resignation

>Anyone believe a jew name Epstein would fly on a plane called the lolita express and trade underage sex for favors with senators?

This is how naive you sound, anything is possible with just the right push.

That's how they got verified in the firstborn place. Most of them build a twitter following by spamming freshly posted tweets. With the increased visibility, they increase likelihood of getting follows. They're essentially advertising themselves.

how is this a rebuttal? trump fired comey not the demniggers.

and the circumstances if the firing are weird, why would he fire him now of all times, and because of hillary? doesnt trump want to lock her up?

Washington Times: “should resign. It's the honorable thing to do” archive.is/rD7sa
Boston Globe: “he undermined public’s trust. He needs to go.” archive.is/cuO7G
The Week: “Why James Comey Should Resign” archive.is/Hh2Cz

Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Deputy Attorney General Disagreed with Decision to send letter to congress (violating hatch act): archive.is/ksyfH “Justice officials didn’t sign off on Comey’s decision and he didn’t seek their approval.”
Joe DiGenova, a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, said FBI Director James Comey is a danger to the country and ought to be fired for his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. archive.is/ksyfH archive.is/3zXkM youtu.be/ot-RYqJA0l0
Matthew Miller (former Deputy Attorney Generall): archive.is/ZShC5
“There’s a difference between being independent and flying solo.” “This entire episode has exposed a troubling character flaw that calls into question Comey’s very fitness to lead the FBI…. He seems to have become intoxicated by the plaudits that have come his way. That praise has emboldened him to ignore the rules that apply to others, both because he believes in his own reputation and because he wants to thwart critics such as Republicans in Congress who might question it.”
“Director Comey understood our position. He heard it from Justice leadership. It was conveyed to the FBI, and Comey made an independent decision to alert the Hill,” one current Justice Department official told The Washington Post, also in a Saturday story. “He is operating independently of the Justice Department. And he knows it.” “

Politico: “Is this Trump’s Saturday Night Massacre?” archive.is/ZC5uV “The political isolation of James Comey” archive.is/FVVHZ (explaining how his behavior burned too many bridges on both sides)

Military Votes Count: “Should Be Fired. He is investigating himself.” (Concerns about Russian dossier, etc.) archive.is/a2PGm
JuanCole.com: “it’s clear, Director Comey has to go. The media needs to focus again the electoral misconduct of the FBI director so it never happens again. And so does President Obama. This should be his last act as president. He is the only one in a position to send an unmistakable message to law enforcement, the Intelligence Community, and all other appointed officials to keep their hand off the elections—because it’s hallowed ground.” archive.is/ljcwz
CrooksandLiars.com: archive.is/sBPBq “To win the public’s trust, he must be fired”
Daily Kos: archive.is/iCqmt “Comey must go!”
National Memo: archive.is/6xG58 “Unfit for public service”
Liberty Blitzkrieg: archive.is/i3Des
The Nation: archive.is/ZnxOU “Discredited himself and the FBI”
Clash Daily: archive.is/RaJwZ “has the sewage touch” “immunity deals handed out like Pez”
Newsmax: “Comey Asserting Power Like No One in History” archive.is/ZXeuw

True Pundit: Loss Of FBI Reputation Irredeemable: James Comey Should Resign archive.is/fHRZs

Personal thesis on why trump waited to fire him:

Remember Comey's deputy? he's put in a shit position with his senate hearing, the FBI position was shit with Comey but it was an effective wall for dems to concern shill since they know Comey won't do shit.

But they did applaud it. On the Colbert show at least. But Papa Steve corrected them and they booed about it later so it all turned out ok.

Important info related to the current FBI investigation:

Hillary Clinton’s e-mail scandal, based on mountainous evidence of law-breaking, resulted in a criminalinvestigation. The suspicion that associates of Donald Trump have troubling ties to Kremlin insiders, based on comparatively sparse evidence, has resulted in a foreign-intelligence investigation. The two types of inquiry are fundamentally different — dissimilar in their objectives, their processes, and their presumptions about secrecy and disclosure. The only similarity is that each is called an “FBI investigation.” To contend that this makes them equivalents, suitable for similar treatment, is akin to saying red and blue must be the same thing because each is a color.
A criminal investigation is launched when investigators have a good-faith basis to believe one or more penal laws may have been violated. It is an inquiry that targets a particular person (or persons in the case of concerted criminal activity). Once investigators are convinced that a crime has been committed by the suspect, the objective of the investigation is to build a case fit for prosecution in a court of law — i.e., to amass sufficient evidence to prove the essential elements of the statutory offense beyond a reasonable doubt. The investigators fully anticipate making a formal public charge against the suspect (i.e., an indictment), which will be followed by a public trial — the presentation of witness testimony and tangible evidence in a judicial proceeding open to the media and other spectators.
This is day-and-night different from foreign-intelligence investigations. The objective of the latter is not to target a particular person for public prosecution. It is to protect the security and interests of the American people by acquiring information about the actions and intentions of foreign powers.

As we’ve seen, secrecy is regarded as a necessary but temporary evil in criminal investigations — the veil is lifted once a formal charge is filed.

Perhaps most important for present purposes, Americans who are caught up in foreign intelligence investigations are generally not suspected of criminal wrongdoing. If they were, they would be subjects of criminal investigations. The government is not supposed to use its foreign-intelligence collection authority as a pretext to build criminal cases.
There is no equivalence between criminal and intelligence investigations — the former expected to result in public disclosures, the latter classified and presumed secret. To claim otherwise is to elevate politics over national security . . . or to be just plain dumb.

>>There's a difference between candidate Trump and President Trump
so it's okay if Trump lies to you?

nice reddit filename, you have to go back

It's going down in the next weeks

>Trump says Comey is a hero for the letter he sent to the Congress about Hillary's emails.
>Trump now fires Comey for sending that letter

Good thing only the dems are total hypocrites right?

Obama and Bush created a tradition Trump is jut trying to live up to

Nice fantasy. I can see why it was so trivial for the cabal to brainwash you. You're highly suggestible because you're highly delusional.
You'd be trivial to control, as evidenced by you expressing your programmers' thoughts and ideas rather than your own.
You're just a vote. We don't need your opinion here, we can go look it up on your owners' website.
How weird is that? Having a total stranger hundreds of miles away able to know your thoughts and opinions by going to a website you don't even know exists?