BLUE EYED PEOPLE HAVE SUPERPOWERS

BLUE EYED PEOPLE HAVE SUPERPOWERS

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/16/french-arrest-norwegian-terror-plot-suspect
huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/01/blue-eyes-alcoholic-light-colored-eyes_n_7705806.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for seeing in the snow.
SAGE

>"I-IT WAS SELF DEFENSE, YOU CHRISTKEKS. EURONYMOUS TOTALLY PLOTTED TO KILL ME"

yet skin burns in a hot summer day

lol

>Hot summer day
?

then why is the anglo the master race?

>yet skin burns in a hot summer day
Everyone does

tfw green eyes
who forest nigger here?

Go away, Vargina

The new Witcher movie looks awesome.

cuz they're good at hunting dragons? >pic related

>Tfw
>Brown eyes and blonde redish hair
What am I?

Human

Judging by your flag a bastard raised by a single mother.

WE

Nope, my father and mother were married until I was like 13 lived with my dad and mother, during those times
My father is 1/2 Italian, He did the ancestry.com meme he is 100% european. My mother has not done that shit, but she is a pure bred icelander so she would be 100% aswell

I ASK AGAIN WHAT AM I?

theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/16/french-arrest-norwegian-terror-plot-suspect

A Norwegian musician and alleged sympathiser of mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik was arrested on Tuesday as French authorities suspected he could be planning "a large terrorist act".

The Paris prosecutor's office identified him as Kristian "Varg" Vikernes, a neo-Nazi who earned notoriety in the 90s after he was convicted of the manslaughter of a fellow band member. The French interior ministry said he was arrested at his house in rural central France.

Vikernes' French wife, Marie Cachet, had recently acquired four rifles and was also arrested. Police said Vikernes' violent internet postings were proof he posed a potential threat.

Vikernes, 40, was known in Norwegian heavy metal circles in the early 90s under the stage name Count Grishnackh.

WUZ EVERYTHING BEFORE NIGGERS ROMANS /GREEKS /AZTECS /EGYPTIANS/MOORS

MEDITERRANEAN MASTER RACE.
KEK THE ETERNAL NORDS NOW

this
green eyes are the same as blue eyes retard.

>being so new you get cucked by an old forgotten filter
2/10 see me after class

I have blue eyes, what is my super power? Autism? Loneliness? Both?

See about that, I actually like being a NORD MEDITERRANEAN Mut, you get the best of both worlds. I get the the speed and strength and intelect of the mediterraneans,
Being a Nord I get the size and bigger bone structure that nords have, (I am 180 cm and 90 kg, without working out really I am 15% body fat fyi)
Its literally the perfect mix. I can handle the sun the cold. I can fish and hunt, I am truly the superior race

Sometimes they do, but not the slit-eyed version in your OP.

Alcoholism.
huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/01/blue-eyes-alcoholic-light-colored-eyes_n_7705806.html

Not even actually true. People with lighter eyes are more sensitive to light due to lack of surrounding pigmentation to disperse it. Blue eyes are likely just a mutation that happened to be successfully sexually selected for; the origin of the blue-eyed gene traces back to a region near the Black Sea, not in a snowy region. People who developed literally everywhere else in the world in cold climates and higher elevations have dark eyes.

Paleness is selected in agricultural communities due the lack of vitamin D and obviously northern farmers are more likely to be paler than southern farmers and both paler than hunter gathers, it's high school tier.

>huffington post
Let me guess ... All eye types but brown (but blue is the worst)