Why are white people so weak?

i bully every male tourist here and they cant do anything. i fuck their daughters too

because you're not human

Why can snow leopards jump around so well?

Oh, check it out.
The roach is back.

our power comes from the mind, not from the body. It might be hard for someone like you to understand. Maybe one day you will.

*tips fedora*
k whatever cuck, be sure to be in your shed when i come to your house to fuck your wife.

If you're actually a tough guy, quit playing with home field advantage and bring your shit over here. Walk into any blue collar bar and start running your mouth. See what happens.

yeah i need a visa for that ^^

you don't do shit. fuck you.

White people are lazy people that go most their lives doing the easy work if they work at all while everyone else gets paid and fucked over to do the hard work.

Misconception. We just have more to lose.

Thinking we care about anyone dumb enough to go to Turkey

Who the fuck would want to go to your shit dick country? Turks are a fucking mongrel race.

Oh look a worthless roach is talking shit.
I'll be sure to file what you say along with all the other important things your shitskin people invent, think, do or say.
It doesn't take long, there's so little in the folder it doesn't need to be organised.

lots of brits and german women come here to get fucked by turkish bulls.

Well, like I said, if you actually have the nuts for it, make the effort. Otherwise, you're just a LARPing faggot contaminating your based countrymen (of which I am sure there are many) with your monumental faggotry.

Hhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahah

The roach is trying to make us believe white women find them attractive, sorry but you guys couldn't even overthrow a pussy let alone fuck one.

www.escobarvip.com/ifsalar/gurbetci-turk-danimarkali-kizla-yiyisiyor/

Yeah im not going to some garbage crescent website

dont make false facts then. its a video of a turk guy fucking some tourists daughter in the woods.

8=====D O:@ Turkish man eating kebab

from which embassy are you shitposting faggot?
i find your nerve impossible

Yeah okay bud, ill believe it when you guys pull that Kurdish sick from your ass.

Coming into our civilised and peaceful society means you can act like a nigger and people will try to avoid you.

Don't pretend that we wouldn't wipe you off the face of the Earth if we felt the need to.

You wish, Roach.

nigga you cant do shit but present your wife to us.

its gonna be hilarious when someone finally ends up genociding turkey and not one country gives aid or lifts a finger because literally every country on earth hates you.

8======D O:@ Have another Kebab Turkish man.

never going to happen. we have the largest military and 80 million nationalistic people.

Turkish civil war when? Its about time the cia destabilized your country.

You wish, Roach.

they just tried a couple months ago

give me your fukin location
i will teach you what whites are...
scumhead...

my location; your mothers bedroom.

well with kids and teens you see asians and whites physically develop later sub humans like shit skins and niggers develope sooner a 13 year old roach or nigger is like a 15/16 year old physically compared to an asian or white this IS evolution horses can walk as soon as they are born and niggers and shitskins can chimp as soon as they can walk

You guys cant even handle Syria dont act like your military is worth shit.

The Cold War is long over. Don't overestimate your present-day worth, Roach.

8========D >----/(:O)

Because they were grown watching teletubbies ?

Turkey fuckers should be kicked from NATO.
You'll fuckup soon enough.

You wish, Roach

1. You dont have the largest military
2. Modern war begins with destabilization/coups. Most of the genociding will be your own government doing it on your own people, either overthrowing Edragon or creating a militant faction to oppose Edragon. Mossad/CIA are already testing the waters for once Syria calms down. The Kurds are getting stronger every year ;)

Your people are short, fat and dirty.

thats what brit women like then, pathetic.