Hey cracker, care to repeat what you've just said about Egyptian royal lineage?

>Hey cracker, care to repeat what you've just said about Egyptian royal lineage?

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMmx_QPv8W0
abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2014/03/07/surgery-for-brainy-scalp-changes-a-mans-life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks ridiculous.

Pulls out concealed handgun. End animals life.

Wat, no penis beard? Fake and gay.

lmao

dude is aesthetic though. credit where its due.

>teleports behind you

I said you enslaved and defamed the Jewish people. Please go pay reparations to your local rabbi, you anti-semite.

I just said we wuz kangz

/thread

Tell him to please bring up the luggage.

How the fuck does a pole know about niggers and their culture?

Blast him in the fucking mug with a sawn off

>all these saltines ITT trying to deny that we were kings

Must suck being a cave dwelling subhuman, you will never achieve black greatness

fucking niggers even steal history
is there anything they wont steal?

He might be from Alexandria but the one in Virginia.

boy you showed him

beat him up

I thought I locked that door.
-shoots him-

A triple digit IQ.

WE

I would repeat what I said about egyptian royal lineage.

Why is that racist calling me a cracker? And yes, if he would like to sit down I will get him a juice box and inform him of the mummies with blonde and red hair.

spbp

Why are his abs asymmetrical?

"Haha, nice, Jamal! I love dressing up as people that I have no genetic lineage or connection to for Halloween, that's why I have this fucking feathered headdress on. A-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo! Hahaha, anyway, see ya, Kyle!"

You are not allowed to say cracker that is our word.

haha this is funny as shit. I am a white male and not racist at all , and I was raised by a real man so if your pic related would say this shit to me I would first tell him he is mistaken , if he persists in his delusions I would immediately punch him in his throat , then a swift and decisive kick square in the nuts....then get the fuck outta there ASAP.

>asymmetrical abs
>aesthetic

....annnnd I wanna add that fucking hat is hilarious , so I would say that as I was running away hahahah

>godoy
>lenormand

Why is Sup Forums ALWAYS right?

stop appropriating my culture

We Wuz Kangz white boi, how bout dat sheeeiiitt

You overdressed to wash your masters dick.

/thread

reduce government welfare benefits and increase police powers to shoot on sight niggers wearing stupid hats

WUZ

The only black royals in Egypt were the 25th dynasty, and they were as Egyptian as the Ptolomies. The Egyptians made a clear differentiation between themselves and the darker-skinned Nubians who lived south of them in their artistic depictions.

Looks like sweden receiving a chastity cage and circumcision

>Dedicate hard work and lots of time to working out.
>Find out that your ab muscles are asymmetrical.

Kek.

KANGZ

Bring my real Egyptian frienda to confront him
They processed to rape and linch him with the respected religion of peace call, "allah akbar".

accept the black pillar of justice that can only be sated by all non-black women.

no ass rape for dominion?

>Must suck being dickwashers instead of KANGS...

AND

Fucking every single girl ever would love this shit mayne.

Get it together you crusty autist.

wow , yea you are about right.

Not if he came at me like that no. Now if he approached me proper then sure :)

Is this the black greatness you're talking about?

His rounded shoulders indicate he is on steroids, whereas ancient egyptian royalty were usually frail and delicate

Well my Irish-American friend you see you have it right that your ancestors were in Egypt.
But only the ones from Ireland.

>Show him a picture of Pharaoh mummies and their ginger hair.

SHIET

Niggers larping.

Why do I get the feeling that nobody will reply with that? Maybe because nobody cares, but what do I know...

Yeah, when are you going to give reparations to the jews for slavery?

Fuck off you slave-owning racist

Take him down and choke him out. Any other questions?

jews are distracting you.

they also put much energy into dividing the goyim.

divide and conquer.

you can tell from his face he's from west africa. actual ancient egyptians would've probably mocked his fat nose and lips

Are niggers unaware that Egypt still exists, and already has its own people? What is this Egypt shit? Why aren't Moroccans and Tunisians black, dey be in Africa too?

Niggers really are super dumb, aren't they?

*Speaking with a heavy Russian accent*
Look at the brave nigga! You're funny. I will not immediately kill you

obligatory

Praise be it to you.

>russian accent disguised as californian, if you dont mind.. we're not out of he woods yet

I'm damn proud of both cracker.

africa is very diverse, i embrace all of it, even voodo, casting a spell on you right now, using your post number. you better apologize.

t. public servant

How many of these blonde, non-nappy mummies do you want me to post, cuz I can do it all day.

we brothaz mayne, respect the ancestors

Embrace this

It's really wierd all this shit. I've been to Egypt everyone is an arab.

Saw like 5 black guys tho maybe they were the kangs or some shit.

muh blonde hair.

egyptians used hair dye, argument is moot faggot.

You fucking call them animals. At least he wiped it's ass first. That's classy shit right there.

That ain't nigger hair.

haha fuck off

atleast not fucking a horse like your white girls love to do.

screech WE WUZ KANGZ at him and shoot him if he comes at me

youtube.com/watch?v=UMmx_QPv8W0

Come on Jamal
You're confusing with the Kingdom of Kush again

We got our own voodoo

Embalm him and bury him in the ground with his bling.

>blacks only have one phenotype for hair.

fucking dumbass.

try again.

dat aignt shite.

youll be sorry. a curse on all your houses.

there were abos in egypt?
We wuz throwin boomerangs and sheit.

>black greatness
>black
>great
You were great slaves, that's about it. Then you became entertainment, sports, music etc for westerners. Circus animals basically. I may not have much in life, but at least I'm not a nigger and I thank god for that.

>fake and gay.

Give him a DAS RITE

Then record his rant about Ashkenazi Jews

So you're proud of trying to steal Egyptian heritage based on bullshit theories designed specifically for retards exactly like you to lap up, and you're proud of mud huts.

What a life you must lead.

Yeah nigger, I said your ancestry comes from the west coast of Africa and your ancestors were not captured, they were bought from the natives that owned them.

thats an african you dumbass.

also main point was to prove that hair color or texture is not a marker for race you genius.

try to keep up.

So much for the hair extensions, dreadlocks and so on...

" Kassim Robinson used to hide his head under a heap of dreadlocks."
" "I always had a lot of skin on my head," said Robinson, who was diagnosed with CVG in high school after getting a haircut."
" Robinson finally had a name for his disorder, but there was no cure. Hence the dreadlocks."
abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2014/03/07/surgery-for-brainy-scalp-changes-a-mans-life/

lol im not stealing shit faggot. the ancient egyptians were black africans, not white.

inb4 they were middle-eastern.

>About the year B.C. 2234 the Cushite inhabitants of Southern Babylonia, who were of a cognate race with the primitive colonists both of Arabia and of the African Ethiopia, may be supposed to have first risen into importance.1 Delivered from the yoke of the Zoroastrian Medes, who were of a strictly Turanian or at any rate of a mixed Scythe- Arian race, they raised a native dynasty to the throne, instituting an empire of which the capitals were at Mugheir, at Warka, at Senkereh, and at Niffer, and introducing the worship of the heavenly bodies, in contradistinction to the elemental worship of the Magian Medes.

there were blacks in the so called middle-east thousands of years ago, so the bs that they were mid-eastern and therefor not black is moot.

Bodybuilders aren't automatically good fighters. They are good at lifting weights that's it. Also muscles don't make you immune to punches or kicks.

>*teleports behind you*
>nothin personnel kid

sooo relevant to the race of ancient egyptians.

fuck off muhamed.