What is "black"? (baby don't hurt me)

Why do people indentify more with the "minority side" of their ancestry?
Why the fuck do people call quadroons "black"?
In what way is a quadroon more black than white?

My ex was a quadroon and on occassion she commented/joked/nodded that she was black.
I never understood why she identified as such.
Before we were together when she joked I told her she was more white than black and didn't reply. I never dared bring the subject again.

With all I said, I just know that my flag is instaderail, but well...

It's because caucasoid genes are recessive when mixed with negroid genes so mixed people most always take more after their negroid sides.

(((They))) put a tranny as the white woman.

Real subtle

They should be excluded from whites or else they will pollute the gene pool

Looks like soon everybody be almoust white.
It is easier to be victim. 3 middle girls doesnt look black to me. Not whato call black.

It is more like bleaching of blacks.

Subhuman - Subhuman
Subhuman - Subhuman
Subhuman - Subhuman
Subhuman - Subhuman
Human - Human

it's pretty simple

One drop rule

This is true but not to the extent the picture implies.

Sargon's a whitey white white bitch who's a quadroon so

wtf is an octocoon?

One eighth black.

Don't talk about race with friends. It's pointless and it makes you look like a sperglord.

>British education

>y*nk "banter"

Kill yourself nigger-lover

Fuck off nigger

They cling to this side because it makes them feel special. We are talking about white majority countries here. So instead of being just another white person, they want to be different. Also, there are numerous benefits to not being white in a western country. Scholarships, special treatment, affirmative action. Hell if I had any non white blood I would do it too.

It's only the skin color that is recessive. Caucasoid genes are pretty strong, the mixed girls in the OP clearly have skull shape shapes and facial features of whites not blacks.

>facial features of whites
What about the nigger lips and hair? Even the Octoron has them

Blacks have this disgusting super curly hair, and really low IQ on average.

they do it because the 1 drop rule mainly. you aren't white if you're mixed even if it's 1/8 or 1/4. you can even look 100% white or mediterranean you're still not "white".

what you said is true though also. you can get lots of benefits and shit like affirmative action for being 1/4 or 1/8 too so it's better personally. it's like the jew trick of being a minority while white.

Mixed? It's called halfrican.

I had a picture somewhere where even a quadroon is black, only his children wont be provides the whole time the entire family is white except him or something like that. Black genes usually are more dominant and it was something like if you're 1/8 black then you're out of the woods.

are both the black and white pics trans because it certainly looks like it. some manly bitches.

Yep.

Trannies shouls just chop off their head, and not just shop off their dick.

We say we are "black" because how absurd would it be to walk around saying we're white? We don't present as white, so it would just provoke unwanted conversation or at the very least make people think "what the fuck are they saying?".

I say "we" because I'm half Portuguese (azorean), and my father was black and native american (from what I've been told). If you talked to me on skype you'd think I was white from the way I talk. I'm overly polite, almost to a fault. I've been into anime since it debuted in america and videogames since I was able to pick up a stick (which are admittedly niggaboo traits). But there was NO way I'd get away with straight up saying "I'm Portuguese", ESPECIALLY around other mostly pureblood Portuguese. But I could easily just say "I'm black" and no one would bat an eyelash, except for other racist blacks.

Because you can clearly tell that they are not white.
Some Slav family coming to Germany can easily integrate within a generation or two without sticking out, especially if they have mixed children.

But for a black person you can tell the influence even after multiple generations of "dilution".

Also people love being special snowflakes since modern Western civilization elevates it. You think that a couple centuries ago people would have boasted about being 1.25% native?

>People who are mixed are shitskins
>Black genes are always dominant
>pic related the guy's half black

>octoroon

because one drop rule, as eloquently demonstratrd by your image, you stupid fucking pastanigger, stick to making macaroni not asking stupid fucking questions on Sup Forums that any actually white person (e.g. not you) knows instinctively

>Tranny
>Human

>and my father was black and native american (from what I've been told)
>(from what I've been told)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Niggers never change.

Schopenhauer's Law of Entropy

maikl maikl maikl maikl

Being mixed race is like being a tranny. You have to actually be able to pass or else there's no point in even trying.

One drop rule. If you add shit, even a tiny bit, to milk, you don't get chocolate milk.

> 1 drop rule
As long as you have visible black ancestry, you are black.

>my father was black
Yes.
>native american
Doubtful
>(from what I've been told)
lol yep he was black.

>from what I have been told
Goddamn niggers, yes we sandniggers hate them too

Ah. Make sense. Thank you black user. I guess it's the same for hapa. They just look more asians. White gene really are recessive. Mix people got to mix with many generations of white to look even close to white.

You know what sucks

I used to think (still do somewhat) that the whole blue eyes and blonde hair only being white is autistic but now I can't look at "white" people with brown eyes and think to myself "fucking shitskin eyes". god damn it varg

this is coming from someone with green eyes

This kills the white race

I know what you mean bro. Like OP's question; if all it takes to be white is "light skin". it's wouldn't accurate at all. I'm white as fuck and i was quite surprise looking at JAV and realize. Asians got dark dicks. it's so fucking weird.

Black people are like racist white people about mixed races. If you are any percent of black and successful or not. They say your black. If you aren't they say you are white. It is like how white people sometimes claims Asians and Spaniards as white.

Quadroon here, i dont consider my self as anything. You get constandly reminded you arent white but also that you arent black. I dont fit in anywhere, im not a specific group im just me as how i am.

Kalergi plan in action!

You ever been to Spain my dude? Try visiting sometime. Youll see that memes arent reality.

The jumpscare, holy fuck

Because social media has convinced everyone that white people are generic and lame, and that black people are humorous and more characteristic.

Come on...I can't be the only one who sees that. Right?

>56%

>1/8th black
>still look like a nigger

Truly even one drop of niggerblood in your veins is a cancer.

Maybe she's italian? The only thing my gf has close to black in her is southern italian, and her hair is black and fairly curly (not super tight curls, but curly nonetheless)

the octoroon is a fucking nigger. that's why.

Well, I know some half asian guy who is mix with native americans and some whites. But he grows up with asian people and identify as asian. He goes over to the east and felt at home more. He get the quirks and jokes etc. His asian family welcome him. It's all good. So honestly, the thing about mix people having identity issues is not a thing. You just do what is more comfortable. If neither side is comfortable; you're neither. If you like one over the other; just stick with that one instead. I dont think it's hard.

>le carefully cherry picked images
>le wildly general claims

Fuck off, pasta nigger.

We call octoroons black, because they are a disgrace for the white race and don't deserve to call themself white.

If a person is octoroon or quadroon, or half black they should say they are mixed. For example, Obama was half-black, but since the msm wanted to paint the picture of the "first" black president, then they decided to tell that he was the "first" african american president. In reality he's the first mixed president of the USA

also fag

It's called "The Virtue of Victimhood".
Would you prefer to be identified as a member of Group A (who were once enslaved/oppressed/mistreated...but overcame such injustices like a boss)...
...or like Group B (who were the evil, bad, naughty people who did all the oppressing of Group A)?

Rosa Parks is a hero...Bull Connor is a prick.

Plus, being identified as a victim (or descended from victims) means you can use PC culture to "bully" others into walking on eggshells around you.

Essentially, it's all a cheap, unethical power-play.

in reality he was a fucking retarded nigger acting like one.

I'd jackhammer this "mixed" until she had Parkinson's

jews are white

you have to go back

I think you missunderstood me, cultural i consider my self as german but as my race I consider myself as nothing since people always tell you something diffrent what you are.

bullshit

If I mixed a pure african with whites for 3 consecutive generations you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from south europeans

well my brother is a quadroon too, but is white, blond hairs and has blue eyes, Im kind of brown and have brown hairs and eyes, so I think your point is wrong that caucasoid genes are recessive.

>Tries to ask for an elaboration.
>Notices flag.
>Backs away.

One drop rule

Yes and it still doesn't make them white.

>that fucking adams apple

i'm impressed.

Quadroon is only 2 geneations of mixing.

In a racewar, would you rather like to kill all white people or all non white people?

i know but the point was to show that other user that even afte 2 generations someone can look european.

Looking like something does not equate to it actually physically being it. If I cover a lead bar with gold paint it is not a gold bar. It is just a gold covered lead bar. Just like your brother is a light skinned nigger regardless of skintone.

I think it depends which side want to kill me, its difficult since my family exists of white people and me and my mother are mixed.

Not one of those is even a quadroon, the one second from right is not even mulatto.

is he literally the white nigga?

sdob gonsidering shideyes and shidhairs human fug :-DDDDD
t. barg birgenes :DDD :D

My cousins are Quadroons. Most people can't tell they have any black in them. I never asked what race they identify as. I think it depends on how the phenotypes look.
Since most American Blacks have about 24% european DNA and they are just called black anyway since they generally just look black. I assume if the mulatto or quadroon looks black then they will lean towards identifying as such.
Beyond that they might identify toward the race that raises the least amount of questions. If the quadroon in op's picture said she were white I imagine people would laugh at her, if she said she were black more people would just accept it with a few people inquiring further about her lineage.

>Why do people indentify more with the "minority side" of their ancestry?
Because being white doesnt give you a victim card

You literally don't get to be white with diluted piss nigger genes

As long as you are christian i'm fine with you.

>During the antebellum period, abolitionists featured mulattoes and other light-skinned former slaves in public lectures in the North, to arouse public sentiments against slavery by showing Northerners slaves who were visually indistinguishable from them, preventing them from putting the people in the category of "other".

Wonder how many Jews were involved with the abolition movement.

Fuck off. Any idea how many Christians are in Africa? Get how nice theircointeies are.

I am christian.

How is abolition movement not good, rural retard?

Are you so edgy, that you unironically support slavery?

And yet they're always asking for change.

Whites always see miscegenated people as non-white.
It is inherent in whites to do this, it is a survival trait of their genes.

And quadroons do not seem white to me. I never really looked into how mixed you can be and still pass as "white" but I'm sure it's not much.

>says I'm rural
>lives in the 3rd world
>has gay sex slavery rampant in his military

>tranny
>niggers

Nice try, Schlomo.

Russia's the 2nd world.

First world is capitalists
Second world is communists (or used to be)
Third world is the rest