France, the biggest Nation

Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.

At the crossroads of Europe, the position of France within Europe is strategic, Latin culture and Romanized, this nation that covers more than 2000 years of history is the oldest established nation of Europe. France's successor to Rome.

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have gained 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and thus in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle in the whole history of mankind.

- Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, more than 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.

Often these wars were waged against France in numerical inferiority in front of coalitions of several nations aimed at destroying it:

- Coalitions of Bouvines (1214), France faces the Holy Roman Empire, England and Flanders
- Coalition of the war Folle, France Vs Brittany, England, Castile and leon, Holy Roman Empire and Lorraine.

- Italian Coalitions, France vs Aragon, England, duchy of naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire and this several times.

- Coalition war devolution, France vs Spain, England, Sweden, United Provinces.

- Coalitions of Hasbourg, France and Ottoman VS Austria, England, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Scotland, United Provinces, Savoy, Holy Roman Empire.

- Napoleonic Coalitions, France vs all Europe.

and even more ...

On all the Grounds and continents France has shown to the world what it was worth in combat. The genius of these soldiers is still being studied today in the largest military school in the world.

>Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.
Sure, France will emit some light when it will implode.

And it fell to nigger invaders in one generation

LMAO.

kuk.

More to come

>it's ok when France destroys Europe - the post

How do you illuminate the universe with BBC constantly in your way?

I respect the history of France, but don't pretend that you're any kind of example in this day and age. Your military accomplishments mean nothing, because the military has no say in your current invasion. Your polocitcians have allowed Muslim's to legally invade your country. You have been invaded, you are currently being occupied and there is nothing you can do about it, because you continually elect polocitcians who allow it.

Vive le France!

I wish you were wrong.

FTW

>Francia unified in 486 meanwhile San Marino formed their Republic in 366.
Keep shitposting baguette

You're a joke son, globally.

And you invented how to lick pussy. French men love to surrender even during sex.

>turkish humor

oral sex is as old as mankind you can find reference to it in old rome

As important it is to know the past, France was not made of niggers and sandniggers in those days.
If you've had your head up your butt for the last 30 years, let me offer a red pill:
niggers and sandniggers are not a chance for our country, but the Idiocracy fuel to cheaper labor and higher crime rates.
I'm trying to find a way to escape this hell hole now, because frankly, this country is dying.

Stop posting this you dumb nigger
Yeah its cool our ancestors did some stuff
but France is dead since a long time already

nies hisdry

oh how teh mighdy hab surbendered

>- Napoleonic Coalitions, France vs all Europe.
More like Jews vs Western civilization.

Yeah I know...

All you Frogs ever achive by trying to build an empire is getting destroyed by us so we can build a bigger empire to make you feel even more impotent.

Okay.

He's right. You surrender monkeys are worse than a nation of fucking leafs.

What happened to you France? You had a candidate to save you and you ignored them. Here in Canada we don't even have a choice of a right wing candidate. We literally can't even vote ourselves out of this shitheap of a government. You guys had revolutions. What the nigger fuck are you doing?

We desperatly need a civil war. The country is drowning in apathy.

bahahaha nobody cares about france anymore

I wish it was true, but i fear we always stole the flame.
Simple example, UK leaves EU, nobody cares and actually good ridance
If France leaves EU it will collapse
Sorry bong, at least we all speak english so don't cry

How can you be okay with that? Stop being so fucking French. Why do you frogs always relish defeat and "les émotions fortes". Those feelings are behaviours are entertaining when you sit on top of a strong and impressive nation but pathetic when you are on a sinking ship. Break the bottle of Bordeaux and use its jagged edge to defend your beautiful nation. Get angry, you bastards. Apathy kills.

>France is the biggest nation, he posts in English

>like a lighthouse one day it will illuminate the universe.

Black color skin does not reflect light.

I hate french people. Ultimate cucks. Faggots. They were good for making some cool cars in post WW2 period, but all in all bunch of useless faggots.

Bought up by gibs. The whole country relishes on gibs. I know people from France who came HERE for summer vacation, despite having some beaches in their shitty country...and EVERY FUCKING TIME they talk about their Le Grandeaueauaeaueaux France, they talk abotu gibs.

In Le France, we get gibs for ________ .
In Le France, a worker gets gibs when ______.

It's just gibs gibs gibs. They barely speak english because 76543765234578i75676 years ago people used french so they still think people should learn their dumb ass lingo.

They waste words, they write auauauxueuaueruxuxuaureueureaux and they read it "oox" or some shit like that.

Basically, french are faggots and when the civil war erupts there I will laugh at every decapitated Jean Jacques.

Algeirs berbers will rule that shithole of a country, fuck you Jean and die faggot Jacques.

Vive Le Gibs!

That's what dying stars do. You don't want to fuck with a dying star.

At least niggers won't see it coming because they suck at physics and couldn't possibly understand this metaphor.

>nobody cares

Why the 50 billion, no sorry, now its 100 billion dollar divorce bill?

Why did Juncker say English was losing influence and spoke at EU parliament in French while everybody else continued speaking Her Majesty The Queen's English

Why say "GIBRALTAR IS SPANISH IF YOU LEAVE THE EU"?

Why try to stir conflict with Ireland?

Why say suggest that the UK may not be able to leave the EU?

They do care.

To add to that, our nation joined the EEC, not the EU. Your country along with Germany has been fattening up EU government and giving them near feudal power over sovereign states. It's all out of fear and guilt for the war. We don't feel guilty and you shouldn't either, war sucks, live and learn.

>Being this delusional
>Not understanding that France will be a Caliphate in his lifetime
>Not understanding that there will be no Frenchman to carry the torch when they are all replaced by people who have no interest in preserving your history

JUST

Hey, I've just finished reading "the day of the jackal". I think France is great!

Why let it get to the point of a dying star? Why not just say "well, its been a good run guys, but things are a bit complicated and people here are getting kind of tired of the religion of peace after hundreds of innocent civilians have been killed in less than two years"?

So after all that how does it feel to have willingly surrendered your nation to the Islamic horde?

Fuck. I watched the movie, found it accidentally 3 years ago - I can say it's one of my top 5 movies all time, no doubt.

I bought the book but I couldn't read it. I can't focus. My mind drifts away every time. I keep buying "interesting books" and stack them on shelves...I can't focus on reading, I get sleepy.

Kek

But you are a germánic nation

france is a pathetic nation. your peoples are pathetic cucks. fuck france and fuck you. you sound like literal faggots when you talk. your language is shit

You are joking, right?

France is the poison of Europe. No good ideas ever came from it in the last 250 years (politically wise).

France is not a Nation, it is a sick empire.

And also, you are not Latin/Romanised.
Only the Southern third is.

>Only the Southern third is.

and over the last 1000 years that is the area repeatedly raped and raided by shitskins. france is fucking pathetic. just listen to them talk.

Great illustration, sir.

France is were all the deconstructionist and post modernist live and spread from there.

congrats on the election, Merkel will be a great president.

Still mad about Macaron ?

Your understanding of history is somewhat off.

I know the South of France was raided by moors but I also know that 80% of what made France somewhat decent came from the axis Provence-Gascogne.

Exactly.
France is poison.

France saves europe,
Helps the ottomans convert Constantinople.

They do care about the 100 billion divorce bill you owe us and let me tell you something you will pay it !

France is great!

The Romans took 200 years to conquer what is now Spain and Portugal.

France, or Galia, roughly the same size, was taken in 8 years.

implying i give a shit about your worthless nation? lol yeah u got me bud I was following your pathetic "elections" on the edge of my seat!

french people are such a fucking joke. no coincidence that quebecers are also some of the biggest insufferable fags on the planet as well.

I don't get it either.

The French appear apathetic and resigned to their fate. At least most swedes and krauts are just too cucked or stupid to know what's happening, I'm convinced the French know and just no longer care to stop it at this point. Voter turnout in the election this year was the second lowest in modern French history... fucking PATHETIC

britain doesnt owe you niggers a fucking dime. worthless french cuck.

Yeah, and these "protest ballots" were bullshit, it's a mixture of apathy, self indulgent pride, and virtue signaling.

I guess *someone* will have to get them out of their mess for a third time.

If you can't even enforce laws in your capital city how do you think you will enforce laws on another nation? Oh yeah, with your EU superstate that forces its will on sovereign nations. That has never worked out for you guys.

I mean once and I'll
assume it's a typo but spelling butchering the word politician like that multiple times breeds adressing. Wen for your own good.

Rome died
since then Germanics rule Europe
Even France always had a Germanic ruling class
YOUR COUNTRY IS NAMED AFTER A GERMANIC TRIBE

If your country isn't Germanic you are a second class country - period

And your entire culture gone in less than a century... how sad

the british empire was the successor to rome,sure we are both sons of the roman empire but we was the chosen!

our empire was bigger

we spread our ways further

our colonies are better

one of them rule the world with an iron fist unmatched!

america is the true heir of the roman empire

fuck off frog

Hispanica was under the rule of the powerful empire of Carthage, which beat Roma several times. You can't compare with Gallia where there was desunited tribes, Antonio.

R A R E

A

R

E

read

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

And today your empire consists out of England and Wales kek.

To be honest it should all be part of the "United States".
150 or so States across the globe sounds good to me.

shut it waloon you litteral non country and inhale my dong

Stfu Tyrone, your shot country doesnt even have 40k gdp per capita anymore, making it an irrelevant third world.

maybe one day we will turn into a hyper power and unite

id be proud to be part of the american empire,it will be like the son taking up the family business

better americanism than globalism

French history ends the same way it lasted: we surrendered.

This isn't even sad. French people have poisoned both science and politics since the beginning of their existence. The world, relieved from our death, will see nationalism awaken once for all.

WTF are you talking about? This isn't a video game, kiddie.

Seriously, why do you like surrendering so much? I can't explain it, you LIKE surrendering and losing.
Your nation's mind control scheme is OFF THE CHARTS JESUS FUCKING COCK

we are an ex roman colony

the tech and ways they left behind we built upon into what we are today

aquaducts,democracy,slate roofs,central heating,the written word,philosophy..

these are the things we built upon...france was also the same way but the difference is we are better and are the true inheritors of rome

look at all these french people speaking english....the average polack only knows OMLETTE DU FROMAGE! and name me 10 french singers?

we might not rule the waves but we still rule the airwaves,our culture dominates the globe

its an anglo world and eurocucks just live in it

How can Bronce prove it deserves more attention than Spain, Italy or Poland? Why should i prefer Brench people over any other?

Haha, you can't.

>it will illuminate the universe
and then burn out moments later.

If France is so great, then why post in English?

France was founded by the Germanic Tribes of the Franks and by their King Chlowdwig - who spoke old German and conquered your lands.

The successor to Rome was the Holy Roman Empire of the Germanic Nations, not France. Thus Germany to this day has the Roman Eagle in their flag.

France was once, like many other nations in Europa, a grand nation - but just because the faggoty courts thought the language sounded fancy and the wine tasted great, doesnt make your nation on par with England and the German nations - both of which had a much greater impact with their contributions to science, art, philosophy, music and politics.

You claim your nation exists for 2000 years? 2000 years ago France was conquered by Rome and nothing of those conquered people, the true "French", the Celts, remains.
Germany too was on the Roman agenda, but these freedom loving tribes in the dark woods of Germania fought on in huge battles over generations - Germania has survived, the Celtics lands conquered and perverted over time to France.

France ceased being a great power in 1815. Stop ashaming yourself now.

The Romans didn't have democracy by any means, modern democracy was a in a way product of the Magna Carta and Rule of Law.

Yes, we live in an Anglo world, but that doesn't mean I want French culture to disappear just because WE WUZ KANGS.

We can live in a world that is post-land grabbing empires. It is against human nature, but I know we can. The Western world united can protect itself and continue a healthy relationship with non-western peoples. There's no need for pointless wars a la Americain.

>France
>Successor to rome
>maybe in butt fucking little boys
>implying France didnt die with Napoleon

>we was the chosen
Can't even use your own language properly?

He meant to say "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET"

stay delusional baguette
we experienced the full force of france in WW2

Still no uppercases when beggining a sentence, not dot when ending one. Literally le edgy 12 years old xD.

And man was it sad to witness or read about.

What is the Holy Roman Empire, also known as the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation?

The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation, or more famously known as the "First Reich" was the legal precessor to Rome, and to this day, Germany has the Roman Eagle in their flag - just like the First Reich, the Second and the Third.

No pride in that, the Germanic tribes fought over half mellenium against Rome - its just to set things straight.

shut the fuck up you dog eating cunt,im on my mobile and aint got time for grammar

suck my dick like the whores in your country do.

if it wasnt for britain and its son you would be kims fleshlight you slant eyed faggot!

Op, the only way your surrendering cucked country will illuminate anything, will be the fires in your cities set by the fucking shitskins that are taking over your country and culture.
Better break out those white flags you put away after the Krauts invaded.

Also Cologne has a lot of old roman structures and some of the best preserved aquaeduct systems in europe.

1st reich and 2nd reich was you controling border countries

the saxon man dreams of controlling europe

the anglo saxon dreams of controlling the world!

and we did

And?

What point are you trying to make, nearly every european country has a rich history.
England is a country of great history and brought forth a lot of great men, so did germany, so did france, so did any other euro country.
whats your fucking point Nigel?

>controlling the world

You mean controlling backward niggers unable of defense?
While Britain went for the """glory""" of controlling the retarded in all corners of the world, other countries were focused on the grand prize: Europa