Pol btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=GFKtTi1R4-E
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=on5YzNfQew8&app=desktop
youtu.be/Gq68_S6zIHM
youtu.be/TpdWZ9FMzr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are the jews behind this too?

This
The Saudis are our fucking enemies guys

t. Kike

>your terrorists destabilize the middle east
Yes. Zionist commanded wars had nothing to do with it

>implying it's hard to realize that Jews and Saudis are working together to topple europe

The Sauds are crypto Jews you faggot

concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/

Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies. What a bluepilled person.

>trying to green text outside Sup Forums
fucking normies

I gets it's fun for fags that you may know, but even that's a strech.

saudi arabia and israel are extremely close allies

stupid fucking greentexting kikebook memer

he always has that shit eating grin lol

nice misdirection juden

samefagging. what does user mean by this?

Stop samefagging

anyone have that picture of trump meeting with the saudi prince and it says "his smile and optimism: gone"?

um... friendo...

I agree, we should stop blaming Jews. Saudi Arabia is the biggest terrorist state and they're not Jews.

Western Whites are so pathetic that they're getting jewed by double-digit IQ literal inbreds who follow the most backward ideology ever created. Western whites deserve to fail natural selection.

kek

The nose never lies

No but seriously, blaming Jews for your insecurities is stupid. I did nothing to you. Neither did my fellow brothers.

MUSLIMES ARE PEDOPHILES
MUSLIMES ARE PEDOPHILES
MUSLIMES ARE PEDOPHILES

TOP KEK
>finnish and jewish, two stereo types for the price of one...
youtube.com/watch?v=GFKtTi1R4-E
related

>There sure are a lot of Saudi politicians in all of our governments! ... oh... wait, no, but there IS a disproportionate number of Jews! Wow!

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

America is as responsible, if not more, for the refugee crisis than arabia is desu.

Americans who deny this are bluepilled. Reminder that when muslim ban happened, Trump didn't ban Saudis

This. Exactly this. They are also working together to clear the area for Israel. Also, Prince talal owns shares in Citibank. Loaning money at interest is haram as fuck in Islam.

look like a kike 2 me

I'm sorry but you retards really need to get clued up. Saudi Arabia and Israel are in bed together. They are basically acting as sister counties at this point.

>Be Saudi Arabia.
>Be America's greatest ally alongside Israel.
>Finance terrorism in the MENA region to ensure easily manipulable puppet states and safeguard the survival of Israel.
>Finance Wahhabism abroad to make sure your perverted brand of Islam is the only thing the Europpean masses know about.
But yeah... Must be those Zaudi lobbies down at congress that are the real masterminds behind American foreign policy.

Both created by Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=on5YzNfQew8&app=desktop

>Saudi Arabia and Israel are in bed together.
partly, just a little

>Saudi Arabia and Israel are in bed together
Saudi Arabia and Amerika are both puppets of Israel.

>Israelis and Saudis allied together to destroy whatever is left of the Middle East and send millions of mudshits to Europe
>lol stop blaming Israel jews are fucking based XD

>Israelis don't support Jihadists

lol?

here, take this red pill

Nice story but
>meh grasp on geography
>fatima part is pure bullshit
>Al Andalus conveniently left off
4/10 nice prose.

explain
>geography
>fatima is bullshit
>spain

>anime avatar maga greentexting on normiebook
>phonepost filename

i dindu nuffin

The Saudi royal family is Jewish. It's like you fags have no knowledge of WWI besides the trench warfare in France.

awooo MAGA m i right guys xdddddddddddddd
israel greatest ally
i

>implying it isn't our governments also

ahahah yes khufar! blame the jews eheheheheh

Don't forget the Saudis who run Hollywood and the Federal Reserve Bank. The Saudis also own Americas politicians. It is political suicide for any politician to go against the powerful Saudi lobby ASPAC (the American Saudi Public Affairs Committee)

>The Jews want Muslims to take over new countries
>The Jews, who are MASSIVE FUCKING ENEMIES with Muslims, want MUSLIMS TO GAIN MORE LANDS AND MORE POWER
>This is what people on this fucking board unironically believe

Sup Forums is fucking braindead.

Kys shill

based zionists just wanna MAGA too guise

kek wills it

Xd LEL

she looks like she had a stroke

Saudi Arabia is run by kikes. the arabs were too stupid to notice the jewish merchant cartel who were financially backing Warlord Muhammed were the ones who killed him and tried to usurp control of his cult following from the person HE FUCKING DESIGNATED TO BE HIS SUCCESSOR.

Who do you think instated the environmental regulations that prevented drilling for oil in the West, forcing the West to buy oil from Saudi Arabia and other Islamic dictatorships?

There's enough oil under Yellowstone Park to keep America going for the next 200 years.

Jews don't particularly like blacks either but they founded the NAACP and the civil rights movement. Why would they do tat you might ask? Are they just really really nice people? Or do they have some other agenda at play here perhaps?

>There's enough oil under Yellowstone Park to keep America going for the next 200 years.
>drilling into a super volcano
schlau :^)

It was America that destabilized the Middle East.

>America
>allied to Israel
>allied to Saudi Arabia
the absolute madman

>muh jews
whats so hard to understand that rich greedy people outfuck each other? as long there is no conflict of interest they will do as they please

brothers and sister more like
KSA was founded by the jewish Donmeh tribe member from MI6

UK is kike europe HQ from the 17th century when Rothschilds bought most of the bank of england

Yes house of saud is jewish

>Jewbook

OP = "JEW DETECTOR FIRING OFF AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL EVER RECORDED"

>Saudi royal family is Jewish.
Proof?

youtu.be/Gq68_S6zIHM

youtu.be/TpdWZ9FMzr4

implying you don't have ZOG since the dawn of Cromwell

When Oil runs out Saudi is done.

well the Jews are incredibly powerful in the media. maybe they should run the story. except they love what Saudi Arabia is doing

t. famalam

lurk more

>are extremely close allies

lmao this is your brain on American education.