Child abuser walks free. Let's make an example of them

newportplaintalk.com/news/article_a2f87e76-21f6-50a2-b332-be1964e3fa7c.html

My friend is currently dating the ex-husband of the woman in this article. She informed me that despite being arrested for child neglect and animal cruelty the judge let her walk free (lol justice system) and now I fear both she and her boyfriend's young son could be in danger as she still has visitation rights.

Animal cruelty and child abuse are bad enough on their own, but both at once AND still not being charged with either is absolutely disgusting. I can't let this story go ignored and I need people's help to get it out there.

I previously posted this on /news/ but I was told to post it here to get more exposure. Please Sup Forums, Gods of the internet, you are my only hope!

Other urls found in this thread:

fourleggedfriendsandenemies.blogspot.ca/2017/01/tennessee-national-guard-member-kate.html
923wnpc.com/cgi-bin/newspost/viewnews.cgi?category=1&id=1482932280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>As Officers searched through the home to conduct a welfare check on the other animals, they found a total of 11 snakes, two spiders, three dogs, two cats, and four lizards, with one deceased, but still in the cage.

According to the report, all animals did not have water and the cages had not been cleaned in weeks. Capt. Gentry said the floors of every room in the residence were covered in animal feces and urine.

Officers also found a two-month-old child, who was dirty, all of his bottles were moldy, and his blanket was crawling with fleas. In addition, his play pin was in three feet of a cage that contained 12’ Burmes python with no secured lock, along with three other tanks of snakes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

what the fuck

Compiled Extract:
22 Neglected Animals.
1 Neglected 2 month year old.
Arrested Suspects:
27 year old Katherine Ann Codgill: Homeowner
23 year old Micheal Foster: Father of infant

OP here. That's not even the half of it. According to my friend the woman in the report is continuing to take in animals to "care for".

We gotta spread this as much as possible so this can not only be known by others, but try and find a way to help by any means.

fourleggedfriendsandenemies.blogspot.ca/2017/01/tennessee-national-guard-member-kate.html

I found another article and holy shit this one's a gold mine of information about this case.

I had no idea she was military. That makes this even worse.

doggo looks like hes suffering or dead

We need to spread this on Facebook, twitter and such. Hopefully, Peta picks it up so that it can spread further.

I avoid social media like the plague, in fact this is my first time on Sup Forums in like 15 years. If you know someone who has facebook or twitter though and tell them about this then go nuts.

Seriously, completely go off your rocker. It's for a good cause.

Additional Information:

Note the name on the badge.

Social Media name appears to be Kate Handley

Claims to run a food bank for pets however still constantly requests donations and is unable to feed pets.

Appears to have served in the military.

Her facebook page is Kate Handley, images from blogpost and Facebook seem to match up.

nobody has friends here go post this on reddit

This doesnt surprise me

Fuck women and fuck the injustice.

You must have heard of "Baby P"

Get this, the 2 men, still in prison, and will be for the next 20 years ATLEAST.

The mother who allowed her child to be abused and killed, who failed as a mother and a human to protect her child?

She was freed a several years ago(after serving a couple years), and at the cost of the taxpayer, had 2 new identities, each costing £250k

Its not right to advocate death or harming people; but personally, if i saw that woman, or many other individuals i feel shouldnt have been let off - id fucking hurt them

Jesus fucking Christ. Just reading that made me wanna go gay.

I'm not ready to throw my integrity away just yet.

its soul crushing, reading shit like it.

That just means you're human man. Stay vigilant.

Bumping this SO hard.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Found another article. 923wnpc.com/cgi-bin/newspost/viewnews.cgi?category=1&id=1482932280

Bumpus Maximus

NYPA

>time to kill this shitty woman

But I thought leafs can't get handguns...

>Please Sup Forums, Gods of the internet, you are my only hope!

You do not get mercy from the hive mind if this turns out to be a feminist false accusation.

Guns are more controlled but not full-blown illegal in Canada. Firearms fall into three categories: restricted, non-restricted, and prohibited. Things like rocket launchers and AR-15s fall under the prohibited category while handguns fall under restricted, meaning you must have a restricted possession and acquisition license (RPAL) in order to own one. Section 17 of the Firearms Act also prevents transport of restricted weapons outside of homes but Section 19 allows for permission to be authorized for reasons such as transfer to a new owner or going to a range and the like.

Hunting weapons like rifles and shotguns fall under non-restricted. I guess Canada would have more mass-shootings if everyone wore antlers. lol

Why would a feminist falsely accuse another woman of a crime?

Don't think about it Morty.

Bump