Who is the most red pilled comic book character?

I say it's the Punisher. Kills child rapists and gang bangers, loves guns, Vet, is a jackass but not a degenerate and leaves innocents alone. Knows the world is a corrupt piece of shit. i

Other urls found in this thread:

great-quotes.com/quote/1519802
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harry Potter

The fat one

A handful, Ozymandias and Red skull are the first ones to pop into my mind.

That's a damn good answer

Did you ever see that comic where Red Skull gives a completely reasonable explanation about why letting a bunch of Muslim refugee's into Europe was a bad fucking idea and all his arguments don't even have to do with race just national identity. Seeing red skull as a reasonable person was a fucking trip.

Punisher, Red Skull, Dr. Doom, Spider Jerusalem, The Question (on that note, Rorschach), Ozymandias, Deathstroke, Batman, maybe the Joker if he wasn't an antifa fuck

>Implying Batman isn't the ultimate nationalist

Well your not wrong

>joker is an antifa fuck
source? I thought his whole deal was anarchy and rabid individualism so why the fuck would he be associated with the commies?

great-quotes.com/quote/1519802

"Conan: What gods do you pray to?
Subotai: I pray to the four winds... and you?
Conan: To Crom... but I seldom pray to him, he doesn't listen.
Subotai: [chuckles] What good is he then? Ah, it's just as I've always said.
Conan: He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of steel?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Crom, strong on his mountain!
Subotai: Ah, my god is greater.
Conan: [chuckles] Crom laughs at your four winds. He laughs from his mountain.
Subotai: My god is stronger. He is the everlasting sky! Your god lives underneath him.
[Conan shoots Subotai a skeptical look]

The entire Conan series is a Nietzschean metaphor. Conan sees through the veil of civilization. He is his own man and does not respect Gods who want to be worshipped. He's a master of his own morality and destiny and drops red pills as much as he slays men and sleeps with women

Yeah that's the one. It was one of the most surreal moments of my life. It also helps that red skull's head looks like a giant red pill

>joker
>antifa

No, antifa just co opted the joker as their mascot, because that's how they want the world to see them. Truth is the joker would play antifa harder than he would Gotham.

I've seen the movies but shit the concept of a God that doesn't give a damn about your devotion is awesome i'll have to give it a read

That was one aspect of joker, most of his character is much more than leepic deadman joker. The joker pays his taxes.

Maugli