LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT

BREAKING NEW ORLEANS GOVEMERMENT IS TAKING DOWN Jefferson Davis Statue

>BREAKING NEW ORLEANS GOVEMERMENT IS TAKING DOWN Jefferson Davis Statue

BREAKING NEW ORLEANS GOVEMERMENT IS TAKING DOWN Jefferson Davis Statue

CALLING ALL PATRIOTS

LIVE:

wwltv.com/mb/news/local/orleans/live-will-jefferson-davis-come-down-tonight/438732404

Other urls found in this thread:

wwltv.com/news/local/orleans/live-will-jefferson-davis-come-down-tonight/438732404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't there a perish named after him?

Sherman is laughing from Hell

Pretty sure there is actually, because I used to live in it decade ago.

Are they going to rename it?

OP clearly copied & pasted the name while typing everything else manually in caps
OP was too stupid to spell it out, stick that in your almonds while you peculate this thread

Non-mobile link

wwltv.com/news/local/orleans/live-will-jefferson-davis-come-down-tonight/438732404

>The Anti-Establishment is taking down a tribute to the ultimate symbol of resistance against the government

Irony is never lost on the Democrats

its sad that

Your black population sees the confederates as evil men who wanted to continue to own and whip slaves and the yankees as the emancipators. Almost makes me wish that Lincoln wouldve lived and they could see the day when they were all deported back like Lincoln was planning to do

I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS

They dont though. A poll was taken and not even a majority of blacks wanted the statue to come down.

how close to a non majority though?

anything higher than 2% is too much

almonds: accompanied

Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis were played by the same actress. You think that facial hair was real? Many such cases. Sad!

wtf

it's literally niggers wearing combat helmets.

bump

They should go to town on the crew. Can't wait to see a massacre

what happened to all the guys protecting it?

Threatened by the police and the Mayor

Why isn't this a bigger deal? They're destroying your monuments right before your eyes, burgers!

Any moment now

burgers are asleep.
it's a shame, looks like they got lots of black volunteers on that crew. probably hazard pay, free kevlar helmet, vest, balaclava - all the company names censored off the trucks.

I hope this triggers a global race war. Come on burgers. I believe in your shooting abilities.

The blacks don't even know who Jefferson Davis is, it's all kikes and white shitlibs.

Leftist dipshits have even protested and vandalized the Joan of Arc statue in New Orleans, it's how fucking dumb they are.

good tune

Kikes hype the monkeys up and set them loose at an event.

Lincoln was a pole smoking pillow biter.

from my recent chat with a few black gentleman here in NYC i confirm this to be true... nigs think the war was all about them and that Grant was a slave owner. strange though... i think Blacks back in 1864 were smarted then today's nigs

They weren't.

What is the potential for an attack to occur tonight? or perhaps fallout violence in the morning?

GAS GAS GAS

very low... whites are too distracted by beyonce and fucking over other white people to do anything about it.

CAUTION, LONG IRRELEVANT PIECE OF METAL IS OFFENSIVE

fun live feed
www.KIKEbook.com/joe.levy.31/videos/10208489841662846/

Apparently no one gives a shit anymore. You muricans got your tendies alcohol a nigger ball to keep you all sedated.

If it's long irrelevant than why do you care if they take it down?

DivideWeStand, what we get for listening to cry babies with out a case.

i don't care that much, i put that cone up there. I'd rather see a continuous mockery than a removal.

Joe is that you? Been loving your streams. You have more restraint against antifa than i do

That's fair, I like the cone

nah joe's an old friend tho

Why are they doing this

Muh feelings

Because the white man's legacy must be destroyed. Duh.

Progress

AND THERE IT GOES!

Make way for progress!

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE?!?

We definitely know eachother than. Ive known Joe since high school. Been forever since ive talked to him though. I think ive seen dan more recently than him.

Whites lose, yay

>white
happy about this actually, fuck off deep south. Nola doesn't need you

Why can't people who even hate the confederacy realise that destroying history is always wrong.

>americans still have freedom of speech!

aaaaaaand it's gone

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR MONUMENTS AND A FUTURE FOR BRONZE CHILDREN!!!!

This must be stop. This is why we have the second amendment to bear arms against a tyranical government. People should arm themselves and live up in front of the statue.

hah, i met dan a few times- im an old coworker tho. not familiar with jesuit scene but liked all the guys i've met from there from both sides of the political world.

Because Neo-Liberalism is comprised of terrible, irreverent people who require bullets inside them/

are you a newborn?

white people are the world's enemy now. everything we ever did, or will do, will and IS being stomped out from history.

> Celebrating losers

Even "bad" history is still history and regardless of your views on past events in particular it is still wrong to destroy our links to the past even the part some want to forget about.

I laughed at this, but then I remembered I leave in Russia with thought crime laws and I cried.

Good deal. Im always amazed at how many new orleans people are on Sup Forums. Even when board was still small there were a lot of us. Go figure

i'm so angry

Future Confederate General right there XD

if this post gets double 8s everyone in this thread is getting armed right now

A lot of history is not PC. Are they going to tear down Monticello and George Washington's Mount Vernon? They owned slaves.

we have to show traitors whats coming to them or Fatty Bankrupt will let Russia walk all over us

Makes me want to cry. FUCK

close... don't give up

Don't give them ideas. I'm sure if the left had their way they would.

So Sup Forums, we found Shia's flag, we can certainly find out the company that did this.

Yes. We should steal the monument back as well.

I'm with you. This is fucking horrible. The idiots who supported this are no better than fundamental Islamists who destroy historical sites.

We all know how to stop this, folks.

I originally thought Katrina would cleanse the filth of New Orleans. We need another Katrina, but much more powerful.

MOfag here.

About an hour from where I live there is a Confederate cemetery that still operates and has reenactment type events every so often.

Next check I get I'm gonna see if I can donate $100 or my time there to preserve the memory of those forgotten men and women of the South.

I'll do my part.

This post makes me want to join the Klan.

Even though I hate Dixiefags, this shit isn't right.

Fuck the faggot klan, just join the Americans who want to remove (((them))).

Why does the south have so many statues of incompetent traitors?

what the fuck? Is no one going to try and do anything? (((They're))) literally tearing down history in front of your eyes. This is fucking beyond belief.

Jews trying to erase your history.

HURRAH FOR JEFF DAVIS

>GUYS TRUMP IS EVIL WE NEED TO RESIST! TIME FOR A CIVIL WAR
>ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT IN THE LAST CIVIL WAR WERE BACKWARDS TRAITORS WHO DISGRACED OUR COUNTRY

Liberals are so confused.

They've been removing quite a lot of Confederate statues lately, and no one is uttering a word about it. The Jews are literally erasing your history and elements enforcing your national identity right under your fucking noses.

>why does the south have statues of southerners who represented the south and stood up for its values?

Ugh! Drumph is tearing down any symbol of resistance to try to silence the movement. We will not be silenced. Remember your history and RESIST #ImpeachTrump #Resist #CivilWar #JeffersonDavis #RiseAgain #ImWithHer

Spread the message on social media.