why do natives look like asians

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494199655737.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flat asiatic land

lots of slow

slitted eyes to protect from wind and sunlight

p. much it

Tiny dicks and eat any nasty shit they find.

well alaska was connected to that area of russia too

Where do you think the natives came from? You really believe people are actually "native" to this part of the world?

>slitted eyes to protect from wind and sunlight
Is that why that happened?
>not developing a second lid like Vulcans

because they crossed from asia to america

ye we should blanda up we all immigrants n shieeeeet

Because they are descended from Asians you retarded leaf

Because they came from the same stock as Asians. Their prehistoric ancestors literally walked to North and South America from Asia.

Because they are Asians, just lost ones

There's no environment where "protecting from wind and sunlight" wouldn't have been necessary. Asian eyes remain a mystery

natives are 13,000 years apart from east asians

Native americans are actually closely related to Europeans.

[citation needed]

Because our natives came over from siberia, and mongolia. South american natives are island hoppers.

In other words, they ARE asians, they are mixed with europes too probably. There are remains from 15,000 years ago which is 4000 years before the land bridge.

Are you retarded? That guy got mixed after europes got here. The only proof is settlements from 15,000 years ago which was before the natives came here, most likely those were "europeans".

There is also european ad-mixture among the eskimoes but that doesn't prove much.

Metis aren't proof of anything really. Half of the old stock has metis in their family tree or are metis themselves. Metis are just halfbreeds, doesn't mean anything.

Because they are Asians. Basically Eskimo's. Just mongols that migrated to the America's.

Yeah, a buildup of snow would increase the sunlight hitting their eyes. Combined with arid flatlands the sun would reflect off the snow, and combined with wind. It's evolutionary for that purpose

Holy fuck I hate niggers. I hope those dumb monkeys bring that shit up here so we can have a reason to kill them. As if we needed more reasons.

First humans to come to North America came by Alaskan land bridge.

na son we's da real natives

Lol that guy is going to end up chopped up in the woods, just wait.

THEN WHY NOT WHITE PEOPLE

honoraryans

not that bright desu, not enough snow. or in cases where there's a lot of snow, it's mountainous as hell

This has to be bait, otherwise you need to go back

Remember, snow turns people asian according to the britcuck. Lol, Sup Forums is full of retards.

they migrated from asia during an ice age

holy shit you're an evolution denying fucking idiot

dumbleaf

absolute ad-absurdum, too.

I fucking hate you

i'm out of this thread, cunt

you fucking retard

HURR SNOW TURNS PEOPLE ASIAN

yes that's what i said

you stupid fucking prick

Lol you are fucking dumb as a rock.

fuck off cracker. blacks have been in the 'new world' long before jew columbus.

he even mentions black tribes in his diary faggot.

They're Siberian

>out of africa

quit being indoctrinated by bs education and do some real research on your own faggot.

WE'RE HONORARY ARYANS N SHIEEEET

blacks and an a chinese monk mixed a long time ago to create native americans. so the myth goes.

That's actually true. I live in a part of the country where natives are pretty integrated into our culture and a lot of them have black or hispanic blood. When you were poor as shit 100 years ago, you fucked other people who were also poor as shit. Whenever they host pow wows or give out free donations to tribe members, a surprising number of black people are always there and have the blood test to prove heritage.

Heard somewhere most asiatic looking indigenous actually share a phenotype or something.

When samis joik it sounds like they are trying to throat sing like mongolians bo joke.

half true. but there were black tribes here long before jew columbus and Atlantic slavery. just one more lie they teach you in school, like hitler was evil and shit.

get red pilled faggots.

natives were all asi..

hijacked.

wew lad.

WE
WUZ
INDIANZ

do italians have good memes

Because they came from Asia by boat long time before British.

>first time any Europeans reach iceland is in the 800's AD

>we wuz in America though in 20000 BC n shieeeet

They are related to Native Siberians, who are mongols.

Damn so at some point the mongoloids just owned pretty much 70% of the globe at one point, and it seems through China and the extinction of whites to marxism- the mongoloids are poised to once again take back the earth.

>not having a native gf that goes around telling everyone to go back to their own country

why even live

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494199655737.webm

>There are ancient artifacts in America which belong to european stone age culture
>Dats aint no proof nigga!

>Humans
>In Africa
this map is wrong