Britain First leaders arrested

How do polacks feel about Britain First?

>Criticise Mudslimes
>Go to jail
>Tommy Robinson filmed and interviewed Mudslime rapists at court
>Police raid Tommy's house 4am in the morning and throw him in jail

What's your feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=2eBRf0wnoFo
youtube.com/watch?v=gpNoUtQ9Zvs
youtube.com/watch?v=oJHV20myVcY
youtube.com/watch?v=xf-2kQvsjgo
youtube.com/watch?v=W2zEeiY3Rzo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxleqgGi9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4&t=1s
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/28/britain-first-deputy-jayda-fransen_n_8883910.html
britainfirst.org/britain-first-jewish-activists-take-part-in-counter-protest-against-pro-palestine-extremists-in-london/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This fucking country

"He allegedly filmed a report from the court steps, in breach of the UK’s contempt laws which say no filming is allowed on court precincts."

So people who commit crimes shouldn't be arrested ? Just because they are white ?

Go fuck yourself you retard.

How is this different than in Australia or Canada?

The anglosphere is cucked by Mudslime dick.

I love Jayda Fransen, would breed her fucking incredibly.

Hahaha I like your picture.

Is that because you're a sad, pathetic loser who can't get laid in his own country and wants to blame foreigners for his problems ?

How the fuck do you Ocenanians deal with this shit?

Oy vey! Don't critcize Islam because if that's allowed people might criticize Judaism!

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

‘But that’s where journalists report on court cases all the time. Tommy didn’t do anything unusual.

The primary function of the Contempt of Court Act is to protect the integrity of active court proceedings. Following the ECHR ruling the Contempt of Court Act was drawn up with the aim of increasing the personal freedom of speech.

kys niglet

>being this butthurt

time for a wank

youtube.com/watch?v=2eBRf0wnoFo
youtube.com/watch?v=gpNoUtQ9Zvs
youtube.com/watch?v=oJHV20myVcY
youtube.com/watch?v=xf-2kQvsjgo
youtube.com/watch?v=W2zEeiY3Rzo

THICC

she hot and she looks like she could hold her own in a shield wall

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxleqgGi9c

So you don't see anything wrong with a far-right thug and two of his dickhead mates trying to "interview" alleged rapists.

Exactly how stupid are you ? You really think the police are going to be like "yeh that's a smart idea".

What's the edgy hairdo?

mudslime rapists should be interviewed, publicly shamed and worse!

(((you))) seem to side with the rapists

So you dont have a problem with corrupt media falsly reporting on the actual story that was happening.
Possibly not asking the right questions.
as stated before, there were other reporters on the steps and he was the only one that was arrested.

Sounds as bad as Sweden.

Found the greens voter.

I like their work

not assed about being thugs or any of that, they're our people fighting for our people so I won't complain

No. Just not a fucking bogan retard.

There was a guy who threw bacon at a mosque, that's all he did. 1 year or 2 in jail, he mysterious died while inside.

That's life in UKnistan if you're a patriot. When your economy depends on Saudi money to stay afloat.

the police in the uk are full on with this shit, "sexist" whistles will get you arrested, "islamaphobic" speech gets you arrested.

It's intimidation tactics to comply at this point.

They smashed his door in at 4am for no reason at all/

Dude they smashed the guys door in at 4am, do you really think that's necessary? Was he going to run away and hide in another nation over this?

It's intimidation and abuse of power.

dont let police touch you

if police try to arrest you shoot them like as if they are nigger trying to stab you

>being this cucked

>troll some mud paedos
>get thrown in jail without as much as a by your leave

bonus DLC:
>london mayor is a mud

is this the u.k. today? is this the "convict" meme manifested -- transcending its bantz origins to become tangible, corporeal reality?

Someone has to speak up about the mudslimes and Tommy has the courage to so I salute him for that

>Dude they smashed the guys door in at 4am, do you really think that's necessary?
did he not make mention of this kind of TERRORISTIC tactic being perpetrated on him / HIS FAMILY in the past?

this is not some civil, "gentlemanly" arrest -- made on some legitimate legal predication... no. this is clearly an act made to send a message to anyone with the temerity to stand up to the islamisation / third-world-isation of non moslem / civil nations.

>divided, the u.k. will fall

>wow u don't see anythin ring wiff a far-right thug existing and getting arrested 4 not doin anythin rong

>1400 children raped in Rotherham
>single gang of Mudslimes did it
>police and local government knew about it
>dindu nutin coz mudslimes and poor brown victims
>Rotherham went full cuck

Lol cracked me up mate

Im sure once you are old enough to vote you will be, go back to /r/australia you faggot

Looks like May is fully cucked. (Hopefully I wont get a 4am visit for this image due to racism offences)

Trust me not even Sweden stoops this low.
This is is some serious cuckery.

>LITERALLY SUPPORTING THE STATE TAKING POLITICAL PRISONERS
Leftists are the real fascists, exhibit A.

I'd laugh but then I remembered because of your fucked up laws that is a very, extremely real possibility

Be safe, britanon, don't let the thinkpol blackbag you

Get a proxy m8.

Britain First is great, they're exposing the totalitarian state that the UK has become.

Keep up the good work, my leafy friend!

So rape isn't the problem, the people addressing the rapists are?

They're commies, man. What do you expect?

>Britain First leaders arrested
They deserved it, those fucking racists

>polacks
polacks dosent matter

Poms so cucked they can't even make a fake gun that resembles a real weapon.

>Dude what he did was a crime.
>It doesn't matter that they only enforce laws like this when a right-winger breaks them.
>It doesn't matter that there is an obvious agenda here.
Look, friendo, we are never gonna see the world in the same way. Because I am white, and you are clearly not.

Thing are so bad and unjust now that I barely give a shit anymore. If they put me jail at least I get food and lodgings and I get to drain the states coffers

t. Ex-Loyal, hardworking, taxpayer

Tommy isn't Britain First, u fucking moron

learn to research

Im raging.
I can't believe it's fucked to that degree.

He is literally the founder of Britain First you cuckhead

fuck it, if i go to jail for free speech, i'll just fucking run the prison, go full on crusade. I'll be the daddy and all the shitskin gangs in there will fear my fists

WRONG

EDL

I believe they are pretty retarded (that couple), but it doesn't matter cause they're fighting for a good cause.

Sounds like an excuse to me.

RULE BRITANNIA

Excuse , also that's not a fking reason to raid a man's house at 4 o'clock.

He's not a fking terrorist. Yet they treat him as one.

Dammit, I feel like such a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4&t=1s
This is seriously one fucked up story. The police shouldn't be doing this.

>tfw your country has a ministry of truth
>tfw natives literally being bred out by mudskins and slavs

Except if GB really wanted the slavs would go home at least most of them.
They integrate almost immediately (2nd generation onwards)
Shitskins won't go home.

its ok ausbro, we make mistakes

the biggest irony being that the spate of racist indian attacks in Australia was actually done by our shitskin Lebanese community

I can believe that

>far right
Give us criteria fuck head. Or are you just saying that Aboriginal English people have no right to preserve their land and culture? Racist piece of shit.

i have a theory that if the gibmidats end then they will leave, and only the ones who trully want and care for the country will stay. Muslims here are starting to understand that we are not so easily cucked and it is our way of life that is forcing them to change, its intresting to watch

Over here most of slavs are buying homes and sending their little kids to schools with other Irish children, they're not thought to talk Polish if possible.
Polish chavs are practically gone home.

I'm seeing more and more Muslims around , they're all fking wearing hijab and burkas, it drives me nuts. You shouldn't be allowed to mask up in public.

everyone should join in and cover their faces to demonstrate how stupid it is as a concept

Let them have it, its a fantastic put down.

>Here in the west the women have a choice they to ware or not ware in the middle east they have no choice.

i've literally destroyed a muslim at work with this. our country is better than the one you came from because u can choose here u cant choose over their, over their is shit here is awesome... no answer from the shitskin

excellent... notice they are covering their faces to hide from the humiliation, this shows the west is winning. if they were winning they wouldn't cover their faces.

fucking savages, i would love to kill all these fucking cunts with my own hands

>film at court
>raided at 4am

Shouldn't their be some sort of protections against this, like suggesting the "offende" come in on his own, considering it's not a violent offence, as well as probably being a not so widely known law?

underage rape is a big deal, they can't just expect to avoid the causes of the problem

That's a float made in Germany by a Muslim at some German festival you stupid abo.

>Implies abo can use computers and is not sniffing glue

It's probably some chink

(((Fransen))) and (((Golding)))

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/28/britain-first-deputy-jayda-fransen_n_8883910.html

britainfirst.org/britain-first-jewish-activists-take-part-in-counter-protest-against-pro-palestine-extremists-in-london/

>Tommy Robinson filmed and interviewed Mudslime rapists at court
>Police raid Tommy's house 4am in the morning and throw him in jail

He reported on a trial that was sub judice and, in doing so, gave the defence the right to appeal for a dismissal on grounds that the jury had been exposed to prejudicial media.

Well done.

No avoidance over here and the thought processes are changing. The cause of the problem is their garbage ideology, in Germany they would be proud and show their faces, here, no, they are changing user and its because we are better than them. Also these guys are likely to get fucking hammered in jail, there maybe islamic gangs in prison but there are also savage whites in there, who love to fucking destroy nonces.

Can someone link the video that was what got him jailed? For some reason I can't find.

Do we know how long he will be in for? Poor lad desu

Tommy's a great lad but BF are retards.

>Muslims here are starting to understand that we are not so easily cucked

Tommy Robinson is a useful idiot, but good at redpilling the masses. Many right wing Indians on Twitter including me got redpilled by him.

>So you don't see anything wrong with a far-right thug and two of his dickhead mates trying to "interview"
Nobody should see any problems with this. Your identity politics is so bat shit insane that it has driven me to become a white supremacist. Let's see which group can do it best. You advocate for white genocide, good on you. I'll advocate for cuck genocide alongside subhuman genocide.

WOAH, THE ANGLOSPHERE IS SO BASED AND REDPILLED, TRULY THE LAST HOPE FOR THE WHITE RACE

>THE LAST HOPE FOR THE WHITE RACE
We don't have much hope left then, do we?

i like their vids bashing muzzies but theyre controlled opposition zionists just like tommy robinson

that second from top-left face

One enemy at the time. It's better to get rid of 50 million Mudslimes first

can't have everything all at once

photos of young immigrant children?

you haven't even stated why they were arrested. and as for tommy, that's fair enough. you shouldn't be able to film outside court

upper class brits hate a lower class whity like tommy robinson not knowing his place

Why cant u film outside of court?

here we just ostracize nationalists, we don't actually arrest them

Heard you jail them longer than rapists

They are still changing user, even the lowest of the shitskin skum are ashamed of themselves when they come face to face with an uncucked anglo. we still have a ways to go but i'm encouraged from what i have seen with my own eyes.

We are leagues ahead of your fucking irrelevant country.

We absolutely crushed your country.

Stupid fucking post
>hurr why would we rely on the country that had the largest empire history has ever seen
>hurr why would rely on the country that had a major major fucking role in liberating most countries in europe

I fucking hate you europeans so fucking much you have no idea how stupid and savage you are.