Why do Serbs crave for BBC so much, Sup Forums?

Why do Serbs crave for BBC so much, Sup Forums?

To create this new map, we used data from a version of the test which presents white or black faces and positive or negative words. The result shows how easily our minds automatically make the link between the categories – what psychologists call an “implicit racial attitude”.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmvxYwI_y3U
youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g
express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serbian-football-chief-tells-racially-9879237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Merkel.

>europe
there is no such thing

If I fuck off your country is broke, Jacek

Serbs are the niggers of Europe; they love basketball, and call everyone "brate" (brotha)

>Slovakia
Who?

>Czech republic
>Lithuania
>Italy

based

based Czech Republic

Eurocracy is the only sane choice.
Please give us more austerity.

Fake news,move on goyim

what country is Europe? the flag looks nice

slovenia

Why though? An European State is the only way to save the white people. We can't go back to puny microethnic states again, look what happened when the Turks came and we were all divided.

Sprsko srce voli crnce?

The EU has the interests of everybody but whites in mind.

>tfw outcompeted on racism by Lithuania.
This is what it feels like to be nordic, i guess....

>implicit racial attitude

it's garbage sjw science, those tests were debunked many times. Sad!

i dunno about serbs but we tend to sympathize with victims of injustice
america is a bane of our existence and black peopple are against this menace

>2017
>still thinking zamorci are the problem
>MUH BLOOD still an argument

Why is everyone in Europe so retarded? Is sad.
Newcomers will assimilate if
1) given no other choice but to assimilate or
2) they admire the culture of the people that accepted them.
In our case, the first holds true, in Serbian case, the second.

Serbs are exactly the kinda people newcomers love
>famous warriors
>just as lazy as them
Perfect match.

Meanwhile, the other nations of Europe allowed their culture and language to rot and be replaced by outside forces.
Migrants can smell blood, and they bite.

Realno svima se gade. Naravno nadje se po neka kurvica koja zeli bbc ali jako retko

Also
>Mean IAT Scores of White Participants

fake news, there are no whites in serbia.

also we're pretty alpha and feel secure among black alpha men

>white or black faces and positive or negative words

a happy face regardless of race awakes positive emotions in me. means im a sissy for bbc now.

sage the race bait thread.

Cringe
There is no anti-white conspiracy, just capitalists wanting brown slave labour and liberals virtue signalling and filling their egos.

Easier to change than destroy, coup the EU, disbanding only helps the unhumans in Moscow.

All Aussies are ethno-nationalists because they literally have N O culture and N O history

don't listen to aussie shills

most of immigrants are on welfare so that argument makes no ense

Cringe back.
You just confirmed what I said, imbecile.

What's worse, having none and getting replaced...or having much and being replaced? Eg: Ireland.

Replaced? The Irish language is still alive and well, paganism is coming back slowly but steadily. Our oldest tradisions are just fine

Get gassed Schulz

Ethnic replacement (Irish on paper only) will erode this from underneath you.

Ignore this or denounce it, I don't care.

Facts are facts.

Why this flag even exists. The superstate isn't happening in the next 5-10 years.

>Ethnic replacement
There are literally 5 black people in my city and guess what, they all work like everyone else except for travellers. We ain't getting replaced any time soon

youtube.com/watch?v=YmvxYwI_y3U

Many such cases.

>Dublin
You got me there, but capitals are always shit

>Latvija
>0.377
I see they did this test in the noncitizen infested Rīga. They love everyone who is not a Latvian.
Most statistics coming from our country are not ever our statistics, but Russian.
If they did the same test nation wide, we would be as carmine as our flag itself.

What does that map represents and is our score ok?

Look at the average height of the Dinarid people.

We tolerate blacks cause we are taller stronger faster.

youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g

>implying hording niggers in the country won't just lead to being broke and dead

express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official

The whole ex-Yu is a disgrace. Maybe it's because basketball is very popular here...

kys

>There is no anti-white conspiracy, just capitalists wanting brown slave labour

Which is equivalent to an anti white conspiracy.

>Serbs are famous warriors
Yeah, the did stop the Turks. Oh wait, they didn't. It was the Austrians, Poles and us.

Outside the meme Serbian
>empire
that lasted for a couple of decades what are the actual Serbian achievements that would elevate them over the Bulgarians, Romanians or even us?

We put up way more resistance to the Turks, Bulgarians had larger medieval empires, Serbian militarism is such a ridiculous local meme that is based on bullying minorities after the French, then the Soviets rekt the Axis and let the Serbs enslave the Balkans.

Even the meme
>we shot down a B-2 was a Hungarian in the Serb Army
>muh gr8 serb warriors

i can sense your butthurt because of trianon over the fence, bozgor

You would know

Fuck off doucher. Anyone toting that flag is a piece of shit. I rip them off bicycles here all the time.

Fuck the EU.

d-delet this

>I rip them off bicycles
Sure you do, cuck.

>Serbs like Blacks
>mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serbian-football-chief-tells-racially-9879237

Tell me more.

Most definitely do. I hope people like you are hung up with piano-wire from flag poles in the coming power struggle.

Come try me skinny bitch, big mouth, nothing behind.

Your time will come. All will be settled.

On a side note, WTF pol, why does the EU have a flag designation?

Its like Belgium, not a real country.

>A non country
You should know. I hear the EU sceptics get a stunning 9% in your country? Seems youll die before you see me hung up on a flag pole.

Fucking leech, its not enough for him to leech wealth out of other countries, he also has still to complain. kys you piece of shit, hitler was right, your nation has been proven unworthy.

Balkan is low because there are no blacks at all here and only blacks here are football or basketball players that are loved by normies...

Balkans arent low, you are low.

but we sure do have a lot of gooks

cant be niggers, they are champs in waterpolo

WTF is that flag

Mogherini go away.

I want you dead you criminal filth. Burn in hell you will never destroy this continent nor this race. Filthy maggot. Death should only be a relief for what you deserve you piece of crap.

Your country without the EU would be a much bigger shithole than it already is anyway. Fucking basement dweller, you fail in life because you are a loser, not because of the EU.

Die in Hell worm. Everyone would be better off without your criminal jail. Better poor and free than a slave to your destructive agenda. You want me dead faggot? Come and get me your piece of shit, I swear to God you will hang you disgusting criminal. What did EU do for Romania? Gave money for X projects and opened easier ways into Europe. What did we give in return? Our whole agriculture, our liberty, tons of money over taxes, dignity, lives and money by being force to lick the assess of the gypsies, and a nice image overall because of those negroes that are "equal to us". You put in your filthy corporations in here, drove our local industries into the ground and sold piece by piece our country. When Canada tried to steal our gold mines and we sought help, you allied with the Canadians and taxed us for this "agression". Of my fucking God I could go on and on, piss off criminal. I'm doing fine BTW, thanks for asking, don't let the door hit you on the way out you limp wristed motherfucker.

You disgusting bag of tumor. Flatter yourself some more will you?

Do you even know what Romania was in the 90s you piece of shit? People literally died of starvation. And no, I dont mean gypsies. Your whole country was one big begging place, with child gangs running around begging and stealing.
I know, cause I passed it in the 90s numerous times you fucking underage piece of shit.
Oh look, someone feels adressed.

part of the left is eu sceptic too ya know?

Who? I know most of your politicians personally you dumb fuck.

>German
>Complaining about the EU and the reason for its wealth

Fucking piece of shit

A vidis da neko jede govna ma treba im svima jebat mater. Znaš kako kaze dubioza vratit ce se valter i jebat ce vam mater

Don't forget that it was us and Serbs who lived here you hungarian gipsy

How the fuck did you get a "Europe" flag?

we're just not racist, there's like 5 black people here and 4 them are famous.

our gypsies are highly trained in collecting recyclable trash and playing patriotic music.

and we only hate other serbs.

see i want gooks to be gone asap

hahahaha if it weren't for us and croats you'd get rekt, we were your army, we were your border, you were just austria's personal farm

what's it like to be a cuckopean?

Would I be welcome there

My grandfather sold his farm, so theres no real point staying on the Planet of the Apes.

Serbia is a nigger loving country, you better go somewhere else.

You can't be broke if you don't have debt. You on the other hand...

serbia? I guess so but why woud you willingly move to serbia? unless you're a nature freak I guess, nature is pretty nice.

Didnt ask you jew

Top heh.
But man, fucking outsiders.

What the fuck is this flag

I live in africa

Ofcourse im into nature, just not the local wildlife