Africa Check & Soros

Africa check is spreading lies to the normies, saying that the killing of white farmers is a lie and greatly over-exaggerated, plus loads of other bullshit. They are supposed to be the #1 unbiased fact checkers in Africa, but after becoming suspicious and doing some digging, I found that all roads lead to Soros. He is helping bring about the white genocide of Africa and people need to be made aware.

Who is Africa Check?
>Africa Check proclaims themselves "a non-partisan organisation that exists to fact-check claims made in the public arena, impartially and fairly, and publish the results”

>As can be seen on their page "How we are funded", Africa Check is funded by exclusively liberal sources, most of which also supported the ANC pre-1994. They are also funded by none other than the Open Society Foundation for South Africa (See the members of the Board) founded by the infamous George Soros

>Africa Check has to remain politically correct in accordance with the prescribed agenda and bound by the guidelines of their sponsors, such as George Soros, the Vienna based International Press Institute and WITS Journalism. If Africa Check is considered as being "non-partisan"

>The truth is that South Africa really does need a non-partisan, impartial, unbiased organisation that could "fact-check". Had Africa Check been sponsored by Republicans from the US and by conservative groups and organisations, the SA media would have laughed them off, but because they all tend to be leftist liberal, this makes the liberal sponsored Africa Check "respectable." Such an organisation should be above reproach, not be answerable to anyone, not be "politically correct" and not be "owned" by financial sponsors from only either the left or the right. It should consist of representatives from all sides, not just the left as is the case with Africa Check.

africacheck.org/about-us/how-we-are-funded/

twitter.com/AfricaCheck

bump

Bump

If anyone wants objective truth about my country, please feel free to ask.

Bumpage

How is it for whites atm?

Who maintains the infrastructure for the nogs? Surely they need water power etc

what are the gun laws like? can you get concealed carry? or at least a handgun for home defense?

Whats going on buddy?

((fact checkers))

motherfucker

his tentacles seem to be in everything going wrong

Maybe it's just one long tentacle.

>objective truth
>in current year+2

I used to know a family of white farmers who had to leave Zimbabwe. They moved to Tasmania and all four committed suicide within 8 years.

I guess it was worse here than they thought. OH WELL

Purely speculative, but I think he's being played up as a villain/manipulator to serve whoever funds him, so when he dies they can burn all this in effigy, but leave the huge, lasting damage he's done to... damn near everything, to make people more submissive to banker rule.

>yeah, we are
>liberal funded
>respectable
>unbiased
Self-fart sniffing at incredible hihg speed

We need them discredited ASAP.
If they downplay a murder/event, we need to be ready with verifiable pictures/videos from the ground.

If they are allowed to dictate the normies' mindset for an extended period of time, that could literally change the outcome of the entire conflict.

a-aren't you gong to be the one MOST EXPOSED to the propaganda? how does that help?

This. He's just a Rothschild agent.

Depends where you are. If you are in a white suburb it is pretty normal. (Usual stuff such as hijacking, muggings and break-ins).
This one is interesting. Firstly, about 1.8 million people pay about 80% of the taxes (this was verified by AfricaCheck). Most of those people are white.

As for who runs the show, it is mostly Affirmative action nogs who have outsourced their jobs to white contractors.

There are no skilled people working directly for government as it is illegal to not hire affirmative action candidates. So they hire some baboon to sit at the desk, then outsource the actual work to the previous person who used to work at the place at 150% of the rate.

Gun laws are very strict, but not impossible. You have to write a motivating letter as well as get a few of your peers to say you are not criminally insane.
Then you have to get the police to inspect your house to see if your safe is installed correctly.
Then you also have to write a theory test on the laws as well as being able to hit a target.

Once you have jumped through all the hoops, you can get a gun. As far as I know, it is concealed carry by default and most people will only be able to get a handgun or a shotgun.

DESU, the parts of the process that I agree with are the theory tests as well as the shooting test. Having people know the laws with regard to when and when you are not allowed to euthanise a kaffir are pretty vital in a country which would prosecute you for calling a black person a baboon.

>Less than 4% of the population pay 80% of taxes
Jesus Christ. What's the highest tax rate?

Couldnt handle the bantz™

white

So you could in theory go on strike and "shut it down"?