Why aren't they stopping this?

Why aren't they stopping this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/delete/s0FjghoqZmLD/f504aace0c920a50
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
youtube.com/watch?v=w2SEcHfOCVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess we're gonna bring back slavery

Won't they all starve and die for plagues and civil war?

They do starve to death, they're niggers so they breed like rats.
Not to mention retards constantly send food supplies to Africa which gives them more room to build a nigger army.

no because EU and other retards will give them food and monies
they should give them some AK + ammo instead so the chimps would kill each other ^^

Civil war has never stopped and they won't stave so long as the western world continues the gibs train. I hate this world...

Graph looks like a buttplug.

Not if they come to europe.

It makes the assumption that Africans never figure out how to use condoms in which case war will do the population control on that continent.

They will all head to Europe.

They're just gonna spread like a plague first Europe then every other country destroying any resemblance of intelligence with it.

Once Syria is emptied out, Europe will close the borders again.

Africans have always been refugees and they were never welcome.
Notice the moment a modern industrial (but shit) countries wants into Germany the doors are opened.

No modern country wants black adults that cant even read in their own language. They will never be useful even for manual labor.

while the NWO promotes dysgenics and depopulation in the west, massive numbers of brown people are in their interest to replace delude and replace whites...

but in case it would console you:

ones the majority of the population in europe is islamic, black, stupid and uneducated, the african population will also be culled, i.e. reducted by as much as 99%... mostly through desease, starvation civil war... as the depopulation mechanisms that work in the west would not work on them

What is Whig history?

the real redpill is that the elites aren't in control either. the human world is not old, and for the short time it has existed it has been in constant flux. There isn't enough data for anyone to learn enough to take the reins of humanity, because there's never been a moment in our history where we've stood still so you could measure us, and we haven't been around very long.

now listen to my larp in mediocrity (it comes in after I say my prayer of self pity)

vocaroo.com/delete/s0FjghoqZmLD/f504aace0c920a50

It will stop itself when they starve.

It's easy, repopulate Africans and Middle Easterners to Europe so it will become more balanced

I love when people show population trends where the big reveal is in something like 2050. Yes I understand how current demographics result in the projections, but it's literally worst case scenario, if nothing were to change. But shit changes all the time. You're trying to tell me that between 2016 and 2050.....34 years.....nothing is going to affect the population trends of any country, much less the US and starvation land? This is all just a scare tactic. Generations change every 15-20 years at most. No one knows if this next generation of Americans might watch a show of a family with 9 kids, it takes America by storm, and suddenly everyone's the Duggers. And to think that crime, poverty, famine, disease or the most obvious...WAR....won't affect Nigeria population trend is ludicrous.

Tl;dr These graphs are foolishness

I love nigerians ever since I started browsing their forum(apparently they all speak english). they're so naive and earnest, and they have good memes.

stop posing answers as questions its a really obnoxious amerifat meme

bruh this is a projection with all the fertility reductions taken into account. If Nigeria does not reduce their fertility rate at all there would be 2.7 billion nigeria by 2100. These projections are usually rather accurate

Lets start a charity to do just that

Charity donation from India

dumbass

>More niggers that we will be able to sacrifice in the name of kek and for the lulz.
>Why aren't they stopping this?

Do you not see how smooth that curve on the right is? They live to the average age of like 28

>America is slowly morphing into the shape of a maple leave while Nigeria becomes a nation of toddlers

>Niggeria is literally a pyramid
we wuz kangz?

This projection is useless... There is no way Nigeria can sustain that many people and if Europe keeps going down the shitter, the international gibs will stop which will completely fuck Africa anyway.

The US is going to look like an uncut dick in a decade? Say it isn't so!

Because foreign aid is "the right thing to do."

Foreign aid is welfare for the third world. Families that naturally could only afford 1-2 children can now artificially afford 4-5.

More starving children = more humanitarian aid = more starving children.

It's a cycle that will never end as long as wealthy countries help the poor ones. They need to develop their own native industry that will keep birth rates under control.

Is this pic from that tribe that worships helicopters?

left looks like a knot

weird

there are like whole other worlds on the internet that I don't even know exist

If Big Pharma could make money selling contraceptives to Africa, they probably would be all over it.

However, they probably are working on more profitable drugs to treat that massive population for years to come.

Contraception isn't the answer, and only promotes degeneracy. Stopping foreign aid is the only way.

Problem is, Africans on average are not intelligent enough to have self-control.

Now this is a sustainable business projection! Keep feeding them poor non-profits over there

So the only thing that will control Africans is fear of pain and death. Which means starvation and war is the only way the population can be kept stable.

i think that is impossible

kek

without constant aid we wouldnt have had to worry about the nigger virus for decades.

their population woudlve shrunken down to a sustainable point that their behavior supports

We need bulls

Stop sustaining their population growth. It has to fucking stop. How do we convince the hippies to campaign against population growth in Africa, since they hate people having children

No.

The people that rule are drawn from the people failing to breed.

>mfw by 2050 boomers will be mostly dead

Because there is a new, fertile land to the north ripe for colonization.

Overpopulation is only bad when it's white people.

Dude they live like 25 years on average. Why do you think that is?

>why
because niggers

The United States pyramid looks like a dragon dildo tbqh.

boomer offspring

>Implying more than 10 years in this future is a valid prediction

>majority of population working age people under 30
>not enough jobs for all of them
This causes war, friend.

there won't be enough white wombs for BBC if this continues like that

This is why we have to develop a virus that will eradicate nignogs.
The fact that we will all be alive to witness this bullshit is.. scary.

50% is christian and 50% is muslim so most likely they will be divided like sudan

>strandberg

No because economies develop, advances are made in technology and Nigeria will (hopefully) embrace trade and immigration

Naturally occurring global warming will make big parts of Africa and the Middle East uninhabitable for human society.

We're fucked unless we build actual 100 m tall walls.

R A R E
A
R
E

the trends are useful because they tell us what the world will be like if we don't do something about it. never assume someone else will do something about it

>linear projections

k

>No modern country wants black adults that cant even read in their own language
Every government wants exactly that.

Why can't iPhone play webms?

Find a way to accept in your soul that they actually just need to die.

Download VLC nigger.

The lasting damage of the "ME" generation will be enough to fuck us even after the old fuckers go rot in Hell.

Thankfully the ME^2 generation will be there to save us.

>Chile 1980

>he doesn't know what GIGO is

These are the same scientists who said the oceans would be 25 feet higher by now. There's a political agenda behind these "scientific" long-term projections. Someone invested a great deal of money to get the "scientific" results they wanted.

because retards buy the iphone

Want a good argument against Libertarianism?

Retards buy devices that can't use flash or play something as basic as webms

big boss spotted. time for you to get in my flag collection.

tfw I will live to be spammed by 370Million Nigerian princes whom I'm distantly related to

Millenial liberals are worse than boomers. They don't want to fuck the future to better themselves, that would at least mean their kids inherit something. They want to fuck the future to better Muslims. They aborted their kids.

>Emplying another epidemic won't break out and wipe millions of niggers off this planet.

get some education

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

who says they're not

nigeria already does trade - selling oil - and the only reason they can have that massive population growth

not much will change

births went above replacement and go below replacement because births due to the environment and personal incentives, not because people try to create "the perfect amount of children".
This means populations will continue to grow or shrink depending on the conditions in the respective countries, and not what would be good for country A, B, C or population A, B, C

better living conditions, wealth, and education result in lower birthrates all around the globe.

Correct. The video implies there were more births during the industrial revolution because many children died. However, it went up primarily because there was more food and resources.

This also means - if Nigeria DOES NOT DEVELOP culturally, it will continue to churn out tons of people.

>he really believes this

Oh boy, you are in for a ride, here is what the president of what was called France once upon a time says about african migration:
youtube.com/watch?v=w2SEcHfOCVA

You better learn to shoot, keep yourself fit and learn some foreign language for the decades that are coming.

the curve on the right: infinite exponential tower

Blacks don'thave a native written language.
It's a very special part of our (((government))) that wants them.

>Why aren't they stopping this?
because capitalism
watch videos on the cfr, atlantic council, chicago council etc.
i saw a retard speaker actually saying:"future inovations will come from the slums of nigeria"

capitalism & humanitarianism

Because both of those things had a success story recently, we have a lot of gluttony, and this leads both to catering to the system you believe has helped you, as well as being more charitable to others.

And you're right The theme you mentioned is very popular. I think it's because you just can't lose - you could win new markets but even if you don't, you showed "good character".

in other words. they are not poor. they are just using ALL of their resources on reproduction instead of building a wealthy society

they reproduce like rats first

>tfw you remember that blacks a non-blacks are metabolically identical so it is virtually impossible to make a poison or bio-weapon that would wipe out blacks selectively

;_;

aids

Just let them have a civil war.
Against a group that is better organised than the Boko Haram.
Hire warlords to get rid of Chinese influence and hope, the Chinese will fight back by backing up their guys.
Do this all across Africa and watch from the sidelines.

Although half of Nigerians are good people, this projection is the same in every African country.
HAve you wondered why are "they" looking for an AIDS relief besides the homos agenda?
And the people from China can have more than 2 childs, they know how to play they cards

ooooooooooooooooooy vey

I remember you from my history classes.