Pol is becoming anti-white

pol is becoming anti-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/justin-trudeau-canada-to-be-banned-from-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=k_-ME3OhbBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1488 Hitler did nothing wrong GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

OP is a faggot

No, Sup Forums is full of shills and trolls as most of the legitimate Sup Forumsacks got driven off by nearly 2 years straight of offsite shills, shitposters, and trolls. Hiroyuki sellin out and allowing the shills to stay ruined Sup Forums.

Hi it's me Sup Forums

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people

can i just kill you all and start all over.

You need to coordinate in the discord better, someone already has this thread up and running

Choose you sides wisely white boi. You don't want to end up in losing allies.

change.org/p/justin-trudeau-canada-to-be-banned-from-Sup Forums-org-pol-permanently

Here's our solution.

I'm the leader of anonymous and yes we are anti-white. It's time to break the chains of oppresion.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_-ME3OhbBM

>I can't handle the Banter.

go back rednigger or Stormfags

I can tell. Sup Forums ignores my daily Stormfront Radio threads I make every day at 9am est.

Well we do compete with Jews for most abusive of our power

When everyone called Ben Carson "Based black man!" , i knew it was about to go downhill.

Wouldn't be suprised if Sup Forums would become pro immigration in the next months/years.

what the pajeet said Dont side with the kikes or muds you retards. Asia will dominate after you destroy yourself.

RARE
A
R
E

how does pol hide their power leve in public?

Do you even english bro ?

cyka blyat

Race is an obsolete concept anyway; the future belongs to designer babies who will be artifically created to the perfect human beings. Rich people of our generation who will be able to afford this will sucefully pass on their while poor fags every will perish. Racial supermacy is cool evolutionary strategy but technology and globalization have rendered them useless forever and if you can't deal with this reality then you will perish and that's all there is to it.