Advice for Aussies Thread

What methods should I do to get rid of this nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pro Tip: You can't.

dank

fuck

Every australian man should walk around with a ballbag out, Police wouldn't be able to enforce putting it away and the stink of sweaty bollocks will convince them all the muz to fuck off

fuck off curry biting cunt head

Truth hurts Aussie boi. You can't do nuffin.

Napalm

when religion is getting you down use fire

Explain this

if theyre living in your neighbourhood just make it hell for them

i begun bringing my truck home and parking it across their front nature strip blocking their driveway. one time i even reversed into their house destroying the garden and braking the front tap and every few weeks id lob bricks through their front window

also poured brake fluid all over their cars and kept putting nails behind their tyres

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

dank

fuck mate sounds fun

Bbq pork everyweek

Put strips of bacon on their door handles.

Pork is our greatest weapon against the scum!!!

That's a corpse on a river bed.

forgot to add i used to call the sheriff and council each week from different numbers complaining about a lot of animal noises from their house. i even said they had 3 goats and an otter at one point. boy was the sheriff there quick best part was the dad was pissed off and wouldnt let them in so they went and g ot a warrant and the police restrained him while they checked his proeprty

same river you guys bathe and shit in?

i dont need to do nothing your gonna get sick and die your country is literary a filthy shit hole full of sickness and disease

i forgot pic

???
At least they're embracing your flag and shit. Prioritize the ones that don't.

Offer them a good ol bacon sammie.

Yes. and I'm still disease free for the past 4 years.

dank

Every since there are more immigrants coming in Australia is becoming closer to being republic and that will lose our flag and shit.

Thats just as insulting if not more. Shitskins that do that are usually playing the "i'm just as Aussie/British/American etc as you, whitey" card and trying to forcibly redefine the countries culture and identity so that it fits them and no longer has a racial component.

Revolution and deportations.

This a good start?

>diseases are an addiction in india
congrats on 4 years of sobriety shitter it must be a real challenge over there

Hivemind.

Mind if we borrow some? We will give more Uranium to you blokes.

Zyklon b

You don't need a fucking flamethrower to torch a building, get creative.

Stay mad

Look don't do anything stupid as soon as you assault one of them and get away with it you'll make it even worse and make them be the sympathy case.
The same goes with sabotaging construction work and machinery building a mosque and being smart and getting away with it. You will get caught and it will ruin your life and your families. The only solution is to do it politically. I repeat don't be stupid and get caught doing something stupid. Alright kiddos.

Hail satanic trips

What about making it explicit that they worship a pedophile as a prophet of god?

the queen of jewesses