Jefferson Davis Monument Coming Down Right-the-fuck-now

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/jefferson_davis_statue_in_new_1.html

It's coming down right now boys, we did it! Racism is erased from history! Fuck white people and fuck Trump! Racism should be erased from all history!

Other urls found in this thread:

[email protected]/joe.levy.31/videos/10208489841662846/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surely now blacks will stop killing each other!

No way... N.O. is a nig city, with good food and good music, they will never stop killing, savages will always savage

Poland needs to also do something about its racist old castles and fortifications built and used to enslave anyone who wasn't white. They are an affront to humanity and people of color. They must be smashed brick by brick.

At least 2-3 shootings every night.

Once they do this they can't complain about "institutionalised racism".

Your own history is being erased as we speak, yankees

What will you do?

Jefferson Davis was useless anyway..

Guy had no power because the traitors responsible for creating the confederacy were too stubborn to centralize power.

The Confederacy was a shitshow, tearing down this statue doesn't change anything but hopefully get the south to stop trying to "feel pride" for losing a war 150 years ago.

Over a century there, no one was complaining about it, but the New Orleans city council couldn't help being pandering fucks after the Roof shooting in 2015.

Fuck Mayor Landrieu and fuck the city council. Moving these statues a few miles down the road isn't going to do jack shit for that festering dump of a city.

We're all giving up. We've been blacked and it's their kangdom now. I am giving up all of my white familly and myself in the morning. I shall remember the one thing everyone will come to see, BLACK LIVES MATTER!.

FCK WHITE PPL

ALLAH ACKBAR!

the war was over a long time ago

This is plain evidence of the difficulties of a heterogenous society.

It is funny that America is seen as the model for a ((multicultural melting pot))

>it's another "fuck white people! fuck drumptfth! black power!" shill thread about literally fucking nothing

yawn

where are they moving the statue to? is it for sale?

>moving

Like they moved Hussein's statue.

Why are right wingers mad about the removal of confederate monuments, I thought they were against participation trophies?

inb4 this lmao

>right wingers
>they

think about your post

It's going to be put into storage, and then given away to be displayed elsewhere, and apparently, museums within New Orleans are the frontrunners for it. Funny how the statue is so offensive it must be moved, but not enough so that it must be destroyed.

The taxpayers of the city are literally paying like $400,000 (for just Davis alone) to move the statue a few miles down the road.

Because niggers fucking smell bad dude.

desu I was only pretending to be retarded to gain attention to this thread. It's really about liberals trying to "erase" history because of "racism".

I'm sure Portugal has plenty of skeletons in their closet overdue for "removal".

this is insane to watch

where are the screaming americans?

Only the left does that the right just bends over

New Orleans was BLACKED a long time ago.

Plus, they're doing this in the dead of night precisely to avoid protests. That is exactly what the Mayor said too, to "protect the workers from harassment."

Placed in their "free speech zones", surrounded by barriers, a 1/4 of a mile away.

This is bad

[email protected]/joe.levy.31/videos/10208489841662846/

Reminds me of when ISIS was smashing and blowing up thousand year old artifacts and statues...

>yankees
>Jefferson Davis

Imbecile.

in nola we call it the common ground for good reason.

I will never set foot in that city and will discourage others, if I am able. Disgraceful! Fuck them! And I'm a Yankee, even. This makes my blood boil.

I'm a Yankee, so why should I give a shit about some hick statue to a failure.

replace him with Farragut I say (Farragut liberated the city of New Orleans from the rebels)

>>yankee
>>jefferson davis

the fuck you on about, britbong?

They're erasing the civil war because they want another one.

Retards.

yankee
The word is a derogatory term used to describe Americans by the Brits,

Ah right so this is how the tolerant left are.
They destroy statues and history.
Allahu Akbar.

you think we teach kids about the war of 1812 anymore? Literal irrelavant island to an irrelevant peninsula to Asia. Fuck off britbong. Revisionist history wins.

Silence nigger or you'll be put back in chains and made to work the Jamaican plantation.

Nigger needs to go farm so cotton for your white masters.

IT'S HAPPENING

RIP CONFEDERACY

BLACK LIVES MATTER

What a great subversive kike country we have turned into.

Anyone who thinks the Left is going to stop with Confederate history is fucking out of their minds. It's just the low hanging fruit.

Next, I imagine the growing Latino population in Texas will demand all the Texas Revolution stuff be removed, maybe change the name of Houston. After that, the Left nationally can focus on Washington and any other Founding Father that owned slaves. They're still a while away from being able to try that though, demographically.

I hope you're ready for martin luther king jr to be placed there instead

>americans of the northeast proudly call themselves Yankee's
>I even Eat Leftover (apple, blueberry) Pie for Breakfast
>hurr durr it's derogatory.

Limeys, when will they learn?

>NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

racism loses

Pfff that's nothing
Try coming to my city

What is the redline for liberals? At what point will they stop trying to erase history, remove statues, and omit topics from history? What is next after the Confederate flag and the Civil War? How do you fight back against any of this?

No one is putting a Union statue in the South, not even an 80% black city full of Democrats.

Also, blacks aren't creative. They name everything after the same half dozen people, so get ready for another banal MLK statue.

The erasing of History is the first objective of every totalitarian regime.

This is a sign of the times, and not a superficial one. Prepare yourselves.

Idk I'm fine with the statue being removed, so long as it's given to a museum or collector.

Even if it were a BLM statue I wouldn't have it destroyed if at all possible. Positive or negative, history shouldn't be forgotten.

>Calls us Limeys
>Despite Limes saving millions of lives
Septic Tank Yanks, when will they learn?

This changes nothing..

Chocolate City

Words and their definition can be modified over time. Don't play coy like you or anyone you know says "yankee", which is almost exclusively used by Southerners to describe people from the historic Union during the American Civil War.

We refer to all Americans as Yanks, this guy clearly got mixed up. Your culture is still being dismantled before your eyes, but I guess literally alll white people are having that happen to them so I can see why you're feigning a lack of concern.

see, you take pride in your limes (which were actually lemons, but for some reason people generalized lemons and limes back in the 19th century).. I'll take pride in my Dutch Trader-cultural heritage

>feigning a lack of concern
No I couldn't care less about Davis.

>all white people.

I don't think southerners are white.

Niggers adopted southern pratices, and the southerners drove them north. The brutality of niggers is inherently caused by southern culture. It's a disease, Farragut is the cure.

At least the best publicly-displayed Confederate monuments are 100% safe: Stone Mountain in Georgia, Confederate Memorial at the Alabama state capitol and, my personal favorite, Monument Avenue in Virginia, which is statues of Robert E. Lee, J.E.B. Stuart, Jefferson Davis and Stonewall Jackson in the heart of Richmond.

Gettysburg, too.

Is it safe for the tourists? I would like to visit this city and the countryside but it seems worst than France

>why should I give a shit about some hick statue to a failure
>you think we teach kids about the war of 1812 anymore?
>Idk I'm fine with the statue being removed
>This changes nothing..
That damage control
How it happens that land of freedom had turned into land of savages

If I was a billionaire I would buy that fucking council and have the statue out in the same spot on a 50 foot tall stainless steel plinth.

You realize the message given off by taking down this statue is that it is ok to enslave black people because they arn't humans and can't look after themselves.

Good, good. Now destroy all sexist statues of men who lived before women's suffrage. We can't be worshipping sexists!

Rollin for Katrina 2.0 this year to finish this city off!

Totally UKR tier.

Weren't armed people surrounding it? What the fuck happened?

Imagine there's no yankee,
It's easy if you try

Imagine all of North America
Opened for colonisation again

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

Calling Southerners Yankees triggers the burger, we know this & utilise it to good effect.

This is going to happen.

people do not realise the slippery slope the white world is facing right now.

Makes you wonder what kind of line they would draw, if any. Really makes you think, huh?

No, the removal here has been complete already.

>Хoхлы cнecли тpиллиoн штaмпoвaнных пaмятникoв нeмeцкoмy шпиoнy
>УУУУ CУКAA PЯЯЯЯ

Katrina 2.0

Soon...

didn't see this thread

You wish. They complained about institutional racism when we had a black president with a 50% black cabinet.

WHEN IS THIS SHIT COMING DOWN? I DON"T FEEL COMFORTABLE KNOWING THIS RACIST WANTED TO SEND INNOCENT BLACKS TO AFRICA.

erasing the little history you have, sad!

The left, the latino population...

er... their dicks!

Honestly I am going to tell you a secret, if this is your country, you do not have to share it with those people.

Make a noble class in your country!

Er... no! Muh Republic!

You can't keep a republic with your kind of population. It's time to rule over them, not roll over them...

For fuck sake, I don't understand why the masses of the alt right did not tsunami-ed the Republican party immediately after Trump's victory in the presidential election.

WHO CARES

Meanwhile we just raised another statue for a nazi warcriminal

Step your game up americucks

Top fucking kek, yet another loss for our estranged toothless inbred brothers down South.

The confederacy had a president, a constitution etc you fucking retard

The city definitely has its no go zones, which extends to pretty much everywhere at night. The french quarter smells just as bad as Paris and has just as many panhandlers so you'll feel right at home.

But I live 5 minutes from that plantation out in the country and and its pretty much dixxie out here. Problem is the only other things to do outside the city are fishing charters and swamp tours.

Great food everywhere though.

HE'S LITERALLY PLACED UPON THE FASCES!

RAYCISSS

It can never stop, Marxism is about destroying culture and peoples until the Communist revolution. Then it continues with purges for not being communist enough.

>are 100% safe:

Yeah, for the next 5 to 10 years...

Was it balint homen by any chance?

>are 100% safe

Yeah, for the next 5 to 10 years

Lincoln was a Raging Faggot.

Holy shit this is infuriating.

If racism is such a big problem, why is diversity our strenght?

No, Horthy

>Lemon suckers who couldn't drink alcohol straight

This. Why do you think no brit knows about the American revolution?