youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=gAUFqVMBJus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when the dems win whichever house it is in 2018- shit is gonna get intense

trump is negotiating asylum with Kislyak/Lavrov right now

Yeah, that dude just oozes Justice...

Wew lad.

No, we're draining the swamp and going to get justice.

Remember how Comey abused his position to get HRC off? Yeah. Fucking unacceptable.

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Burgers still have CIA, NSA or other bunch of autistic investigative authorities.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Remember how Comey abused his position to get HRC off? Yeah. Fucking unacceptable.
There's some reason to suspect worse things are going on with him. He has a history with John McCain, there's some reason to suspect McCain has been using him and feeding him fake intel about Russia.

Rill

Serbia please

I want to be a slav and squat with some slav qt girls

Im ok with this, time to join the police and shoot people while daddy duterte tells me im doing a good job

They have to win the House. Only the House can initiate impeachment proceedings. Which at this juncture isn't likely. The reason the Republicans (bless their black little hearts) retook the House in 2010 is the SHUT THE FUCK UP after they lost everything in 2008 and re-evaluated their tactics and strategy. And they spent the two years that the democrats had the House, a super majority in the Senate and the Presidency reinventing themselves. Suddenly, the Neo-cons who had lost it all disappeared and every one was a member of the Tea Party. Finding a Neo-con in 2010 was like tring to find a Nazi in late 1945 Germany. And it worked. The rebublicans held on to the House through the election of a popular incumbent president of the opposite party and recaptured the senate in 2014. So what have the Democrats learned from this and their own ignominious defeat? Not a God damned thing, apparently. Instead of shutting up, sitting down and figuring out how to re brand themselves as something more palatable to the average voter after getting fucking clobbered, they've doubled down. Because apparently insulting and alienating a large portion of their former base wasn't enough. They've decided to go all in and see if they can make the party completely irrelevant on a national level. Fucking dumbasses.
t. former democrat who voted for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=gAUFqVMBJus

What did the second grader mean by this?

rollin'

>comey
>justice
So letting Hillary and her minions off the hook for their crimes is a leftist's idea of "justice"?

Firing comey was the first good thing that trump did. Now lock her and bill up.

oh imma be a king n shit!

>dems
>win anything
don't hold your breath not learning from the mistakes of the election and doubling down on shaming Trump supporters is how you lose everything since most seats are in Trump areas.

Rollin

>Justice
>Former HSBC board member that didn't go after any bankers that were responsible for 2008

k.

What do you mean? Comey wasn't investigating Trump. He did however let Hillary get away with multiple felonies.

This level of disconnect was unreal in the media. They thought he would whip out a magnifying glass roll up his sleeves and start sifting through Trump Tower's call logs. They do not understand he is just a suit that takes care of the public announcements and how to divide up teams on specific assignments.

Valuable insights

I believe Comey himself is the one leaking intelligence everywhere. We'll see if it stops now that he's out.

It's possible but is he even a liberal? Or is he just after some power?

>Qatar prince with billions

GET

I dont like to say it but the jew is right.

This traitor nigger should have been fired a lot sooner for letting Hillary off the hook.
Especially him saying that she didnt do it on purpose and thus its okay triggered me.

Fuck yes

Now I can build my harem of classic beauties I always dreamed about

Please not a roach

At least the women know their place

Trump HIMSELF started praising the Clintons for their "great achievements" after getting elected. Goddamn you people are so gullible...

Did you just have a stroke?

Yeah, sure. Districts gerrymandered to Hell even more since the last census, like 97% of House incumbents win reelection. Democrats aren't winning the House.

Democrats aren't going to even win the Senate. Do you realize how fucking ugly the Senate map for Democrats is in 2018? They're going to lose seats, no matter how unpopular President Trump may or may not be come November 2018.

Democrats will have to defend 25 Senate seats in 2018, many in states Trump won, whereas Republicans only have to defend eight seats, and seven of those eight are in pretty red states.

I'm not from the US, I'm just here for school, but have been following a bit of these developments courtesy Colbert, Trevor Noah and John Oliver. I remember that there are others in the administration who had also spoken with and/or coordinated with the Russian ambassador/administration. Is there a possibility that Trump's team would make Flynn a scapegoat or would the Senate committee and FBI pursue the others as rigorously as they have pursued Flynn?

kek i love leddit fags

have been following a bit of these developments courtesy Colbert, Trevor Noah and John Oliver

>Gets news from left wing propaganda mouthpieces

the fact that americans were willing to sacrifice freedom for bush and obama, is just pathetic

*patriot act anyone?

one thing for certain. We do NOT know why comey got sacked

but we 100% do know both past presidents voted for the patriot act

Which time? This cheese eating rat has been in the background of the investigating/prosecuting power virtually every time a Clinton has been brought to the chopping block.

the funny part is these comedy shows are better sources of news than purportedly "serious" news like Fox/Bloomberg

Roll...

They're a fucking joke

I think the daily fan dance of libtard hypocrisy will prevent that. Republicans don't win because they are great politicians, they win because the other side is fucking retarded.

>muh russia

roll

>sacrifice justice
what justice? hillary still isn't in prison ..

everything is fine

He ruined the election for Hillary.
Is that justice?
The most qualified candidate ever, brought down by this idiot's bumbling.
Good ridance.

Oh shit somewhere with relatively cold weather please

Sorry... I guess Trump had no intent of firing him, things just happened.

Rolling

didn't the dems want him fired a week ago and now that it happened they scream bloody murder

They aren't but it's handcrafted in a way for low IQ mouth breathers to believe it is.

Colbert correcting his audience is the perfect example, he's there to sum up the new media narrative not exactly to inform you of the details.

rolling

The closer it gets to revealing the truth the louder and more hysterical the libs get.

Shit. Is today a fucking national holiday like"OP is a cock gobbling faggot" Day or something? I haven't found one shred of common sense from any OP so far this morning.

How do you type while dual wielding black cocks?

I've been suspicious of this too.

I'm not sure Liberal or Conservative labels mean anything within the Washington establishment. "Conservative" McCain has been closely working with "Progressive Liberals" to advance a pro-war, anti-Trump agenda - it's about globalism.

Delusional *and* retarded.

>justice

And how is that picture of a scumbag relevant to your post?

>live debate question fraud
>cohersion with dnc to subvert bernie
>voter fraud with wassermanschultz(former dnc hired by hillary during election campaign after being found of stuffing poll boxes)

Shma israel

but buht... guiz iz russia!

frokll

He is very good at using his tongue.

>when the dems win whichever house
>when
It will take them 8-16 years to pull their heads out of their asses, if ever. In 2016, they were so overconfident that they would landslide by shitting on whites, the police, and national sovereignty that they went all in. Their failed strategy has so much momentum that it has only picked up speed.
Liberal lack of awareness is a wonder to behold.

rolling

I got aboarded
>aboarded
>

>Investigate Hillary
>Deliberately let her go scott free destroying all evidence that would put her ass in jail
>Her opponent wins
>Her opponent fires him for being a slimey Democrat puppet

I'm not even a Trump supporter but all this fucking outcry against Comey's termination is retarded. If I were Trump I'd fire the untrustworthy faggot too.

Mexico shall inherit the earth

I cant understand why they dont do something politically expedient and make their platform workers rights. Then when in power let the extreme left sneak identity shit into spending bills.

They would accomplish so much more than actively demonizing a demographic majority.

>all this fucking outcry against Comey's termination is retarded

I think he hasnt been nearly as bad as others scream about, but firing the FBI director as he is handing out subpoenas against your inner circle and for "refusing to preview senate testimony" is politically retarded.

The fact leftists think empty platitudes and shaming tactics are sufficient substitutes for arguments is just pathetic.

lol Dems' minority base doesn't come out to vote in midterms, they practically have to drag them to the polls during presidential election years.

>CIA, NSA
Yes, goys, the Deep State are your buddies!

pls no shithole

I appreciate your concern for my country,

but kindly fuck off, polak.

Their platform was based on victimhood, they have a lot of capital invested in it. Democrats do not solve problems, they create them in order gain votes. American interests are nowhere in their agenda. It's the same as race baiting strategy.

wait a second
SOMEONE CHECK THIS MANS HEIGHT

You underestimate how much damage Trump is doing to the Republican brand between the Russia collusion cover up and Health Care fuck up. Also you underestimate how the midterms are referendum against the ruling party where naturally they people want to put a check on those in power.

Also Republicans had worse senate match ups and survived.

That might happen when Trump's back is against the wall.

Yeah, a wall he has the balls to build. Also, go ahead and assume you know what the PEOPLE want like every other media outlet just KNEW the people would vote for Clinton. Just KNEW IT.

>comey
>justice
get out of poland cuck

He had more than enough evidence to recommend charges but didn't because of the political situation. The Democrats should have counted their lucky stars that Comey didn't recommend charges and only smeared her a little bit, but those sick greedy cunts complained even when he *didn't* recommend charges which proved to be a mistake at this point. It's a good example of why sometimes it's best to just shut your mouth on a topic. When Comey let Hillary off the hook they'd now be much better off if they had just kept their mouth's shut.... unless they were trying to keep Comey in (reverse psychology you know). Really activates my noodle.

The regulation at the State Dept. said you had to turn over work related emails when you left. All exiting employees had to sign a form saying they turned everything over. A full year after she left the state dept they requested her emails and she denied them. Then congress requested them and she denied. Finally the FBI started talking about them and she graciously went "on her own" and turned over thousands of work related emails years after she was supposed to, and that much is public record. The problem is that when you look at their refusal to turn over what is essentially a government communication as far as the rules are concerned (private server or not), there does indeed appear to have been some knowing element to her doings as well as a willingness to do it rather than just some negligence or something. The setting up of the specialized server, the prior planning of it, the denial to turn over information by the state dept. deletion of self classified documents etc. When the State Dept asked for the emails she was on notice that they existed and must be turned over.

>A wall he said Mexico was going to pay for
>Mexico refuses to pay for it
>lol fine America's going to pay for it and we'll get the money from Mexico later, somehow! Don't worry!
Trump has managed to break all his campaign promises that aren't pandering to making him or his friends money.

>Let Hillary get away with multiple felonies
>Justice
Pick one, faggot

>doesn't know what tariffs are
Don't worry, you have plenty of company :)

Comey was literally just doing his job the entire time

Get off Trump's nuts for two second and think about it. He investigated Clinton. Fyi, FBI had no ability to prosecute. They only can recommend it to DoJ. Who was AG? Oh that's right it was Loretta. He was instructed to investigate Trump by Obama. Unlike either candidate he has taken so much heat from both sides the entire time.

Trump had no justification that I know of to fire Comey for poor performance that I know of, and I voted for Trump. Comey might be the most non partisan person in the entire beltway. He got absolutely shafted this entire year. Clinton investigation is still ongoing afaik. Trump investigation status unknown.

The public needs answers on all accounts. We need to know what happened....

No point to him recommending charges when he knows they aren't going to get filed because of corrupt AG, he would just end up getting fired. Then Trump does anyway...? Pretty tucked up and we need an explanation from Trump

Irelevant. It wasn't his job to act as judge, jury, and executioner. There was more than enough proof that Clinton and her associates broke multiple espionage laws and it was his duty to recommend charges for the justice department to persue, not make up fake standards of guilt and shill for the administration.

It was

you complete fucking MORON! (or are you some RETARD trying to push against pol?) justice is putting thaT scumfuck in a early retirement home. Everyone who has any shed of intellect knows that fuck has not lived up to his job and shoul;d be in prison. So fuck you for being so fucking stupid faggot.

Obviously the president of the United states i.e. the person with the authority to make the decision disagrees which is why comey is gone. I'm sure trump will get impeached any day now. Keep on truckin.