Why are now proEU maps show UK with Africa?

Why are now proEU maps show UK with Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

roll

roll

Shit

Roll

Roll

so close :(

Does this mean re-roll?

roll

roll

rol

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

fucc

Guess you have to explode now.

abord me bleese xDDD

Rolling this is degenerate, it's like gambling

rolling tho

This is fucking strange.

Every day, I see an anti-UK thread made by this pole. Then a post or two later he posts the "where will you be born" game to attract all of the replies.

What the fuck is this guy's plan, and why am I the only one that noticed this?

Roll

Gamblin'

What is your autistic problem with the UK you slav subhuman that you make this thread every day?

You know your thread is shit and won't attract the replies, so you literally upload the "where will you be born" game every single time, so that people see your shitty OP because they can't help their own autism and you're playing on that.

You're a strange fucking slavshit.

Please let me be European or colonial African.

Roll

Sort your fucking selves out

Praise be to Kek!

This is fucking strange.

Every day, I see an anti-UK thread made by this pole. Then a post or two later he posts the "where will you be born" game to attract all of the replies.

What the fuck is this guy's plan, and why am I the only one that noticed this?

>What is your autistic problem with the UK you slav subhuman that you make this thread every day?

You know your thread is shit and won't attract the replies, so you literally upload the "where will you be born" game every single time, so that people see your shitty OP because they can't help their own autism and you're playing on that.

You're a strange fucking slavshit.

Roll

is this some kind of psy-op? Nobody responds to the OP but everybody plays his game like a fucking retard. Everybody looks at his OP then moves on

You stupid fuck

Newfags in here don't spend everyday on Sup Forums where they can notice the operations like this.

Pole, what is your fucking problem with us that you do this daily?

>and why am I the only one that noticed this?

Obviously you got supernatural powers of observation.

nz get

It's literally every day. The same everything.

Same anti-UK bullshit with no source or fucking anything. Made by the pole. and always followed up with the mindless fucking drop of the "where will you be born?" pic to get the idiots replying.

I don't get his problem.

I'll take my chances here

I didn't even notice that the UK was in the green until you pointed it out. I thought it was just mocking all the mud countries.

He is subtle, like (((them)))

It's possible his autism is so bad that he uses TOR to respond to his own game over and over.

roll

It could very well be. Keep this in mind tomorrow user we'll see when he does it again kek

North Korea here I come.

you shouldn't have

Lazy hackjob, but honestly, I can't spend any more time on the EU than I do already.