So this....... is the true power of.........,.....,.,.,.. global warming

So this....... is the true power of.........,.....,.,.,.. global warming

Yeah it's been pretty interesting spring, to say the least.

CLIMRPRAAAAAAATTTTEEEEE CHHHHHHAAAARRRRRNNNNNNNNGGGGGEEEEEE

those roads look like shit

We're poor. Please send free money.

For all the magic players, its basically Zendikar. When life suckers get too huge the world itself wants them dead AF. Kalifornia's had its fare share of inferno and earthquake because its an inorganic 3D printed nigger bin full of vermin.

>Be finnish
>Get snowed in

this morning Pidorsburg was under snow
now its melted away

>What is polar vortex collapse?

>polar vortex
>american iq

IT'S AN ICE TORNADO!!!!

A few years ago a top climate scientist already solved this OP. He stated, It would be much warmer if not for the cooling. So there you have it OP. It would be much hotter right now if it was not so cold.

(((Science)))

I hope the ice age comes and all the niggers and muslims fuck off from western countries back to back to where they came from.

I guarantee the Ice Age is soon because liberals always lie.

It's the temperature change. Winter freezes the ground, making water expand which in turn cracks the roads. During summer the water melts and ground contracts, causing even more cracks.

Shit weather = less immigrants.

I embrace cold and shitty weather in Europe.

WE are made for it. SOME people are not.

Global warming broke the fucking road, Pekka. The time to act is now!

I would laugh so hard at that cunt coming off his bike.

Silence

Pack your bags niggers.

What is the point in being against global warming? Even if you don't care about getting cancer or having retarded kids, do you just money tied up in this?

>winter it cracks
>summer it cracks

Why don't you build it so it doesn't do this?

What's the point of being for global warming? Do you have some money tied up in this, Mister Gore?

That's antisemitic

I just don't want to live in my own filth. Not caring about pollution is like not pooing in the loo but on a larger scale. You had a fucking amazing ecosystem with the Great Barrier Reef but you fucking killed it because you're a thick-headed mongoloid aboriginal convict. You should feel bad and humanity is going to go extinct because of people like you. At least you'll have shitposting until you die.

Hush now, little Simo

>People will still deny chemtrails

Nice roads.

it was snowing yesterday here,and there shoul be at least 20°C aroud this time of the year

>ticks carry a new illness due to global warming
ICE AGE FUCKING WHEN??

Haha so much for "global warming". Saw almost half a foot of snow in Colorado just last week. Hell it snowed on the first day of spring. Hard.

Your roads look as shit as ours.

I would give anything for killer winters I remember from 15-20 years ago back then winter-chan would kill immigrant's with ease

Looks depressing

You can laugh at me.
>few years ago
>driving my sweet old moped
>100km away from home
>road has these cracks
>tire gets stuck in 1
>face plant on the road from 70km/h
>wearing only T-shirt and shorts because hot as fuck day.
>front lamp is broken
>old moped so new lamp costs 160€
>drive home

it looks quite comfy to me actually but hey I love cold hostile weather

we had snow a few days ago too, and the summer is supposed to be cold

fucking great, i hate heat like we had the last year. thanks obama

They would have to approach roads with a different philosophy. You would basically have to lay pavement bricks that are easier to replace instead of one giant strip of road to reduce the damages.

Perhaps its also possible to add a strong robber to the asphalt so it stretches and bends more before breaking.

>if it snows that means climate change isnt real

the better conversation to have is why do whites get shat on for climate change when our countries are the most green and productive of any?

If climate change is a threat to our existence, then bitch slap china and brazil ect for the destruction they cause.

Snow will be a thing...... Of the past if.....,.,.,. We build one more car......

does this mean finlan is anarcho capitalist?

>it would be hotter if it wasn't cold

>le current year meme
>Sup Forums still can't tell the difference between climate and weather

>snowing im summer doesnt prove global warming is hoax
>most of the planet is filled with forests, still insist on global warming

Mahmud, just because some ching chongs are suffocating in hong kong because there's 300 people per square meter doesnt mean the 99,9999999999% remaining of the planet is just as fucked.

yep. let us say it is real and accept that there is extreme changing. why are we not charging china/india and every other polluting shithole with insane taxes. but no we instead start carbon taxing ourselves.

(((settled))) science

GLOBAL warming, dummy. As in the whole planet, NOT every single part of said planet. In fact Europe will get much colder thanks to global warming, because the ice entering the Atlantic will eventually shut down the Gulf Stream that keeps Europe so relatively warm.

this is exactly how i feel about climate change

The reason is because they want to destroy you and force inferior stock into your countries to replace you.

They only get away with banking lewry and corporatism for so long before white wake up and fucking kill them. They can't remain in power with us on this planet. Plain and simple.

This is not a big snowfall to worry about.

>says the phoenician

Go to Cleveland or Toledo, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis. Anywhere it snows. Roads are shit.

UofT is on the case.

Apologies if this turns out sideways.

woah..

>Mcdonalds

cucked

What 8 lane highway doesn't have a McDonald's besides it?

>inb4 m25

fucking jewing all our money. gib it back

Because it's impossible?

at least your salary is big enough so it doesnt hurt your ass as much as it hurts my ass.

my government is already jewing me out of 50% of my paycheck, when Polaks hear about "carbon taxes" you can imagine us foaming with rage at the idea.

>country covered 99% with trees
>PAY UP POLAK, YOU'RE KILLING THE PLANET WITH YOUR FORESTED COUNTRY

Yes, bend over and embrace the superior anglo cock.

Are you people retarded? That's why you need to use expanding and contracting asphalt, idiot! Does your country not have engineers and chemists?????

if its not the excact same weather from last year then its climate change.

ok.

Uncultured swines don't know that global warming actually leads the an ice age.

Hahahaa fuck you snow nigger, I got a sun tan this week.

So global warming is a Jewish plot to make Europe more inhabitable to sub humans.

every age is ice age in estonistan

Climate. Change. Global warming on average but climate change. Do you not understand?
Climate isn't weather, weather isn't climate. Climate is long term norm.

Do you fucks really understand this so little?

yeah really, since I was a kid we've gone from -35C for several days to the temp not even reaching -15C

oh, fucken this, i thought about similar thread as well
t. sleep under 2 blankets

>tfw night is cold but during the day the temperature is perfect
wish it would be this way all year fampai

implying out roads r better

No, when it's snowing out is called climate change.

Climate change isnt human based

It was a great summer wasn't it?

That's irrelevant when all tax income is spent to coddle sandniggers

>Hurr durr dem homans aint done noffin, wit aboot volcano?
Sure thing Shlomo, humans have no impact on the environment?
Go suck ass, you're not worthy of air.

welcome to the north

Summer in Norway ain't bad at all. Because of the gulf stream we can get temperatures of 25-30 in summer. Check out Steigen on google maps. That's where I live, and pic related is a beach here. Not exactly LA tier beach. But we have a fucking beach, coincidentally in my municipality in northern Norway. It's called Brennviksanden.

With the melting of ice in the artica the gulf stream cools down. The Gulf Stream is responsible for the warm weather in most parts of Europe.
So yes this is the true power.

Still believing there is nothing like global warning is just stupid. But yeah you guys are all redpilled about everything and be part of the le alt right where shill president Trump said it's fake.
Even the Chinese are smart enough to realise that we need to change our CO2 lvl. You guys are the real reason the white man will go extinct.
Grow up and use your brains.

>Sure thing Shlomo, humans have no impact on the environment?

no, we dont.

ching chongs have impact on the weather in hong kong.
or some indian shithole has problems with pollution.

thats it.

the rest of the fucking planet is basically forests.

>Go suck ass, you're not worthy of air.

right back at ya.

The message is lost on them. And it kind of is on everyone else too.
Nobody is doing shit about it. Norway just found a huge methane reservoir close to an already existing offshore rig, but instead of tapping that. As one should, as it is leaking and will empty some million tons of methane over the next decades. They are looking for new areas further up near the ice sheet boundaries. Because who fucking cares, mars will be repopulated by space jews while we rot here. The bastards have been banished here and unable to leave this planet, until now, when there is artificial wombs you can use with DNA to make jews on Mars, circumventing the ban of jewish space travel.

What the fuck Poland? I don't expect much from you but come on.
>basically forests
Just because that's all you see while sitting in the back of Piotr's van with the rest of your village on your way to fuck up some construction in civilised parts of Europe don't mean that's how it is.

I snowed on Monday here in Canada.

The winters get longer and colder each year as well.

>Europe- forests
>Asia- forests
>Canada- forests
>Africa- half of africa is filled with Catachan style jungles
>south america--- filled with motherfucking rain god damn forests

>Just because that's all you see while sitting in the back of Piotr's van with the rest of your village on your way to fuck up some construction in civilised parts of Europe don't mean that's how it is.

wanna bet 100$ that if you drive 1 mile in any direction you'll end up in a forest?

the same thing happens in countries with harsh, cold winters doofus

June is almost 2 weeks away and its been in the low 40s in new england

(((Funny how you don't read anything about the unusually cold temperatures this year)))

what exactly do you hippies wanna do?

you do realize, that this planets ecosystem has changed countless times already?

we literally cannot do jack shit about the planet changing itself.
ching chongs can do something to make hong kong more breathable, same with some indian shitholes.
But PLEASE, for the love of FUCK dont try to tell me i need to pay some motherfucking carbon tax to save the god damn planet.

putting taxes on my polak ass wont stop anything.

When we had snow blizzard here two or three weeks ago, our msm unironically reported that cold air came from russia, putin has weapons affecting weather and he is not afraid of using them. So thats your answer, putin did it. He is responsible for global warming too.

Heard of the ocean?

i heard its wet.

what about it?
wanna tax the oceans?

Holy shit is that Megamind

its a myth that the gulf stream affects our weather all that much.

but yes summer is awesome in norway. west coast sweden is lovely as well.

Please tell me there's a fancy (((scientific))) term for this particular phenomenon.

>GOY LET THE NIGGERS IN THEY HAVE NOTHING YOU MUST GIVE THEM YOUR WIFES
>THE CLIMATE IS CHANGING! GIVE US MONEY GOYS OR THE NIGGERS WILL DIE

Is climate change the greatest hoax next to the Holocaust?

That's the Polish defense minister right? I love Poland.

Come on man, unless you are underaged you can literally observe the warming.
Its the warmest since we started measuring.

Stop confusing climate and weather.

Climate change is real and perfectly natural, human has little to zero impact on it, however climate change has a huge impact on human developpement and everytime the earth goes warm we see how humanity inovate, grow and spread

>see Pleistocene and Holocene
>see paleolithic, mesolithic and neolithic
>see "Middle age little ice age"

hehe, yeah, this guy is pretty much pissed off 24/7.
he would be a 10/10 defense minister if not for his... hate for russia.
good thing he's a defense minister, not an offense minister, lolz.

tfw snow is still piled up to my second floor window