youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the donal-

GO BACK!

In-fighting is a crucial tool to dismantle any ideology. Also there are many American blacks who despise their peoples "culture" far more than we ever will. The fact that his guy is ex-forces doesn't surprise me, you learn to know your friends from your enemies when you're getting shot at. Its not black V white Americans for this guy, its Americans VS towel-heads. Perspective is an amazing thing.

le based xD

BASED BLACK MAN

>black people and spics like OP should be mass genocided
Fixed that for you.

Good for him. I hope he wasted some hajis.

Has the "I'm (insert minority) and I support Trump!" meme gone too far?

wow what a BASED BLACK MAN. where my fellow pedes at?

LE BASED BLACK MAN IN A TRUMP HAT XD XD! My wife will love him, she might even want him to dump one in her xd

FUCKING BASED

Do they seriously upvote every nigger in a MAGA hat

Why are you obsessed with bbc, do you know what board you're on?

>notices flag
Oh never mind. Carry on.

FU CK ING BAAAAAAAAAASED

FUCKING BASED

Based black brother.
See, blacks are cool and woke!
Race mixing isn't bad if they're based like this guy

>monkey wearing a hat
Haha fucking based

>reddit

Reddit:
>ZOMG A BLACK GUY WEARING A MAGA HAT!!! GiVE HIM INTERNET POINTS!!!
Sup Forums:
>where did you steal that hat from, nigger?

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I hate these threads. I would take this BASED BLACK MAN over a random white yurocuck any day.

Maga xD
Come bbc my wife based black man xD

Can we stop even mentioning niggers, our lives would be so much better without their constant influence.

That's how Brazil went down the shitter.

It is so sad to see a black man trying so hard to be a dumber white man

WOW urm HERE I WAS getting annoyed at the Black communities violence and utter contempt for civilisation but guess what a handful of them put on MAGA hats. IMAGINE MY SHOCK when I saw that! I LOVE black people now!

Yuck! I hate niggers. Pic related is me. I would fight the niggers if this were the war of northern aggression.

What a based black guy!

WTF I'm a cuck now

then how did europe go down the shitter?

GET THIS MAN A COAT!

Black people are the soul of our nation. Nothing we consider American would exist without them. A true nationalist celebrates the aspects of his culture that are unique to it. We must bring our black brothers under the nationalist tent and poach them from the democrats.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE NEW Sup Forums

BASED BLACK MAN

Man, if you consider Europe to be "down the shitter", the rest of the world has been crawling along the sewers for decades. Not that it eventually won't, though.

Based black pedes get me every time.

based black, am I right?

edit: thanks for the gold!!1 :D

I wouldn't want to live anywhere but the U.S. personally

Why don't we let our based black pedes have babies with our best women fellow redditors?

This.
Just sent some gold finbro!

But most Brazilian leftits are white and they made these shit laws.

Blacks are closer to bonobos than whites. They need to go back

FUKKEN BASEEEEEEEEEED
But not as based as our based Trannypedes. Give me a coat, don't we have the best trannypedes folks? XD YUUUUUUUUGE BOICLIT XDDDDD *hand u some upboats*

black people should be mass genocided

Based black guy! Please fuck my wife to prove to those libtards how tolerant I am xD

black people and white people need to learn to work and live together to fight the common enemy, Mudslims

Fucking based!

Why don't I ever see white people supporting Trump?

looks tanned german larper

B A S E D!!! XD XD

You spelt jew wrong faggot

t. Nigger

trans tits

Not really. What would the NWO fear the most? Unity of the people. Why do you think they've been trying so hard to "race war nao". You and the other storm fags can go jack each other off in the corner while the rest of us try and save the world.

FUCKING NIGGERS DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO THIS WORLD LIKE ME
XDXDXDXDXD

BASED BBC

Look at these racists ITT. Open your borders, these based people support our candidate. Tolerance and love, not racism and borders.

Unironically, that guy is based.

Imagine growing in their shit show of a "culture". Any person that manages to see through this shit deserves respect.

>Syrian education
It's a meme you dip

So based!!

Muh based black man! Wearing maga hat! Praise kek shadilay!

>Black

i see a white man OP

No, I'm white. That's me in the pic.

I see what (You) did there.

how is it that this guy looks in shape and out of shape at the same damn time

Looks more like a spic that a nigger to me, same shit though.

Dun be raycis, he be 35% black. U saying he be a mutt?

fake maga hat

>black people should be mass genocided
ftfy

>

>>>>>>>>>>>plebbit

Brazilian,

obviously I do not want to see any one genocided, may that be clear.

However, I do not think nor can I accept "black people" in civilised countries. Friendship, yes, amalgamation, no.

You see, black people will always constitute a lower class of people who will eventually turn against mainstream society.

And that is the best case scenario! The other possible scenario is that they win and we become Haiti, or we become Brazil, which is half way between a decent European country and an Haiti.

Hope I did clarify. In case you are an apologist of black breeding and miscegenation and stuff, good for you; It is just that we prefer to continue living in the same degree of existence we currently enjoy.

Have a nice day.

I'm not the only one that sees how obvious and manufactured all these in fighting treads are right? Reddit and the Donald are gay as fuck but this constant putting of Trump supporters against other Trump supporters is obnoxiously fake.

>Black
Looks mixed to me.

Shouldn't we respect all our veterans? They were bored as fuck and got shot at so we could be bored as fuck and not get shot at as much.

You can joke but this is 50% less cringe than liberal faggotry and you're even trying to make it worse.

Looks argentinian.

Jesus Christ Schlomo why do you have this on your computer?

t. (((Anonymous)))

>black
>ex-military
>beard
>tattooed all over

I didn't know that MC Ride was a Trump supporter.

Aye, it's a fairly blatant shill attempt.

50% less shit doesn't make it not shit mate.

>Canadians and britbongs always getting assmad about these threads
Loving every laugh

he doesn't even look black, looks like a particularly niggerish arab or something

BASED BLACK MAN
A
S
E
D

B
L
A
C
K

M
A
N

Looks more like a tan than blackness.

He's kinda hot senpai

>tfw no stronk redpilled bbc to cuddle up at night with

Thats a respectable black man, nothing in common with niggers.

Learn the difference fgt

Based not raced here. Learn the difference sage

MY FELLOW BASED BROTHER

shills go. fuck ur bad
or is this autistic unpaid ironry?

FUCKING BASED this particular nigger is smart cause he wears a MAGA hat xD. WE NEED TO GIVE ALL FEMPEDES TO THIS SHIRTLESS SELFIE BASED BLACK MAN RIGHT NOW.

BLACK MAN =/= NIGGER

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

i'll spare him and give him a ride to africa

Fucking Based xD would watch how he fucks my wife haha

>this is considered black in america

no wonder Sup Forums says portugal people is black

We don't want to genocide them, only deporting.

top kek

N-not if he fucks mine first!

Webcam recordings from Auschwitz

>Respecting retards who volunteer to fight for Israel and Saudi Arabia

Not only are they either dumb niggers, spics or West Texas/North Georgian Hillbilly yokel trash, but they're ZOGbots who deserve every bullet thrown at them by goat farmers. These welfare queens haven't fought a real war in decades.