Is this man getting jailed for exposing muslim rapists?

what's wrong with UK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
youtube.com/watch?v=E9eQfwQb6So
youtu.be/PsbcScp9wpU
channel4.com/programmes/things-we-wont-say-about-race-that-are-true/on-demand/59754-001
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't spell cuck without UK.

where are the proud britishers?

filming in court precincts, idiot.

If he gets jailes it's countdown time till "suicide".

Meanwhile south korea is being lead by a satanic feminist cult. Fuck you, english teacher.

youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU

They'll just put him in with the Muslims

99.9% homogeneous familam. I hope Brexit happened in time to save your sinking ship though, and I do mean that.

Stop promoting this Irish zionist cunt.

no she got replaced EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE PROMISE

I've hated him ever since he joined Rebel media. These retarded videos he's making are doing us no favors. Everyone just look at him as a clown now and does not take the problem seriously.

fuck islam

What happened to his face? What do you expect out of a country that voluntarily accepts pakis

Thanks dog breath

Goddamn it, why??
Was he trying to win favorability with this or something?

>Goddamn it, why??
Who knows? It's a mystery to me why the man employed by Ezra Levant's Rebel Media would be so supportive of Israel.

He has positioned himself alongside jews and zionists for 10 years.

The EDL had Jewish wings and backing from Pamela Gellar. Recently he joined (((Rebel Media))) which is overtly Israel First. Little Sean has openly said he is a zionist and condemns the far-right at every opportunity as he is a civic nationalist who only crticises islam.

Hopefully soon. He is, after all, nothing but a ne'er do well football hooligan.

Not anywhere near Sean Yaxley-Lennon.

i don't even know what to make of pic related, they 'like' how Hitler was said to be genocidal but love the 'innocent Jews' and wished Hitler killed Korean men instead?! The logic escapes me...

forgot pic..

Get the fuck. He's one of yours. Not our problem.

If you had even this slightest bit of an idea of how much Irish people hated the Jews historically you would never say that his being an Irish-English mongrel has anything to do with it.

Irish people have always despised Jews. Even the current cucked Irish government piss of Israel constantly by recognising Palestine and putting an embargo on Israeli goods.

The first European "holocaust" (by which I mean Jews had their home burned down, a few were murdered and they were forced to leave) was in Cork. Even today there are less than 5000 Jews living in Ireland.

Our government refused to take part in the war against Germany in WW2, we refused to take in Jewish refugee children and we even sent condolences for Hitler when news of his death reached Ireland and opened up a book of condolences for the public to sign outside the German embassy.

So don't make it out like Paddies love Jews. It couldn't be further from the truth. Don't be mad at us because your society and culture morphed into worshiping and serving your Zionist masters.

All of this coming from the literal American kike puppet experiment. Your country is a degenerate shithole full of people shaving their chins off so they look like white women. Fucking disgusting how much you sold your own country and culture down the river. You even eat dogs, fucking disgusting, get out of my Sup Forums.

UK is not even in KEK you fucking idiot

>It's a Tommy Robinson gets inches away from mainstream acceptance and then reverts back to Full Hooligan and winds up back in jail again episode

That said, I wonder how many (((jouranlists))) have been jailed for filming Tommy Robinson leaving court?

Also;

>I have been arrested on a charge of Attempted Journalism

Wuz pretty funny.

On one of his last stints they purposefully put him in with Muslim pack rapists, murderers and terrorists (...yes, jailing a person alongside Class A prisoners for naughty words) and the worst they could do was hit him with boiling water and some fisticuffs.

Maybe next time he will be put in isolation for his own "protection" and hang himself with a belt the guards forgot to confiscate from him.

Nah. I think I'll keep supporting both him and the BNP.

>These retarded videos he's making are doing us no favors. Everyone just look at him as a clown now and does not take the problem seriously.

People like the videos, and treating the media like they treat everyone else is necessary. Tommy is the perfect person for it because he's already damaged goods that won't be "taken seriously" anyway. It's the perfect role for him.

Stop being a pussy (or at least allow others to not be pussies and deny and deflect if people accuse you of being the same as them).

FUCK MUDSLIME FAGGOTS.

>Win favorability

Distancing himself from "extremists" and to appear more civic. He's consistently been trying to get more mainstream. He's doing a good job of it.

I don't like him shitting on the BNP, but it's probably necessary at the moment. The BNP is hopelessly compromised anyway. That's one of the reasons it didn't get shut down.

Basically at this point Tommy is good for two things;

>Riling up the marxist media

>Purple pilling normies via the Muslim Question

But he's going to be stuck in the pocket of the Israel Firststers. That's just life.

>Even the current cucked Irish government piss of Israel constantly by recognising Palestine and putting an embargo on Israeli goods.

Less to do with hating Jews and more to do with loving Brown Muslims.

Ireland put all that effort into fighting the British, and in about 30 years you'll be Belgium tier anyway.

You're always welcome down here of course.

Though good luck finding a place to live that isn't crawling with the Chinese Jew.

Thankyou.

Watch tommy Robinsons banned speech on YouTube. Will answer your question. He won't be jailed, they'll probably just put ridiculous restrictions on him. Probably stop him from hanging around courts - which is painfully ironic. Would link vid, but I'm on my shitty iPhone.

How ya doin' little buddy?

>Trevor Philips

Fucking lol.

You can't roll it back now cunt.

Look how many likes that faceless edgelord got lelel

Judging by that graph pretty well now.

No we can't, still I think it's interesting that he reached similar conclusions as us despite being from a different view point and that white won't deal with problems due to fears of being labeled racist.

E.g. if this documentary had been hosted by a white guy it would have been labeled as racist

As much as I dislike people who blame literally every single thing on kikes the muh Israel crowd is even worse.

The Jews are investing big money in European "counterjihad" movements so that they are contriolled oposition, never mention the Jews and only focus on "radical muslims". Of course muslims are a problem but so are many jews who subscribe to anti-white agendas. Oh and you won't save Europe without racism of some sort.

It's really fucking annoyingthat the Jews are so much against white racism. I know it "excludes Jews", but so does any other non-Jewish identity. One might think that once they got their precious Jews-only ethnostate they would show more understanding to other nationalists but apparently they will only settle for "Israel for Jews and all other countries for our diasporas".

tl;dr Tommy is an Israel-funded (((counterjihad))) shill, he's a (((civic))) nationalist and cares more about antisemitism than anti-British hate crimes.

we should be asking why a zionist is in jail. what do they mean by this??
youtube.com/watch?v=E9eQfwQb6So

>Less to do with hating Jews and more to do with loving Brown Muslims.

True. Very true unfortunately. They've gone from being less than 10,000 in the year 2000 to over 70,000 as of the last census.

Ireland is supremely cucked by the EU and just does what it is told. Although I am slightly hopeful that it will be turned around with the way public opinion is going.

I used to hate all the wasted lives and resources spent fighting for an independent Ireland because I've always thought it was stupid for both islands being divided but in hindsight I am happy it did happen because it meant instead of having 60 years of having Muslims and Africans foisted upon us, we've only had 20 years of it.

> You're always welcome down here of course.

Thanks,mate. Spent a few years living in Australia and loved it. Funnily enough I didn't live around many gooks, the problem demographic for me was the Lebanese. Never knew you ended up with so many.

I'll stick it out in Ireland and the UK for a couple more years to see if a difference can be made but its nice to have somewhere as a refuge if all is lost in Europe.

His simple statement of facts about Jews alone would have seen him dragged before a glorified people's court (run by someone just like Trevor) to face hate crime charges.

Friendly reminder that UK court sentenced a guy for attacking mosque with a bacon for 1 year in jail full of mudslimes. After 6 months he was murdered there.

Muslims are usurping rightful Jewish subversion!

>blocked in Ireland
I really want to see it now. IIRC, Phillips was the one that coined "Islamophobia" and later said he regretted it.

He's a fucking twat that needs to get smacked.

>enters some buildings and bothers people showing a phone into their face
>gets asked politely to leave
>starts chomping out like a female nigger repeating the same sentence over and over older each time
>IM JUST ASKING A QUESTION ANSWER ANSWER ANSWERS OIIII DON'T TOUCH MEEE OIII ANSWER THE QUESTION OIIII I DUN WANNA LEAVE ANSWER AHH STOP PUSHING MEEE AHH QUESTION IM BEING HARRASED AAH

Every fucking time

he's mossads agents working for The Rebel YouTube channel on the right wing political spectrum of the jewish kikery

he'll be fine

Jews are people too. Many of the Jews promoting "Counter-Jihad" do so because they want to support their own ethno-state, and they are scared of the Islamist/Leftists who will oppose them. It's fine to take their money, as long as you know this is a temporarily mutually beneficial relationship and that in the end one of us is going to turn on the other.

Just think about the Soviets and Germans and your homeland, Piotr.

The guy's been convicted before, I'm sure it says somewhere that if he's picked up by the police for any crime, he goes straight back into the slammer. You've got to keep your nose clean after you do time, and I guess what would have been a minor offense has landed him back in prison on a technicallity.

So, he's only got himself to blame

>Funnily enough I didn't live around many gooks, the problem demographic for me was the Lebanese. Never knew you ended up with so many.

Non-existent outside of Sydney and Melbourne and one or two weird fucking small towns where the really rural/suburban Lebanese retards moved to.

The thing about the Lebs and our animosity towards them is that they comprise less than a per cent of the population - Like a third of say, the Dutch.

And yet, as you know, they certainly make a big splash.

That's why people need to understand just how fucking insane having 30 to 40% of them would be.

I wasn't trying to make any implication of Irish attitudes on Jews or brushing him of as 'one of yours'. My point is is that this man claims to be defending England but is only English by birth and uses the underclasses to defend Israel over the interests of the English people.

LMAO

It's a common tactic.

They even do it here. Arrest a nationalist, stick him in jail right alongside Muslims/Arabs even though our jails are racially segregated.

Basically the pedophile treatment.

>Oh sorry m8, must have left you in the wrong division for 24 hours. What's that? You're head is a smashed watermelon? Soz.

>blocked in Ireland

Kek.

It opens with him pointing out where the Blacks and Irish live in London (crowded high rises) then turning around and pointing to a wealth neighborhood and saying;

>That's where the Jews live

Blocked in Scotland

It's blocked everywhere in the UK, not just Scotland.

If you read my post you would know that I wrote what the problem with the attitude of the group of Jews running the "counterjihad" is. They do not want to be allies of the Europeans. They want to have the cookie and eat it. They want European nationalists to stand against the pro-muslim lobbies in their countries (because it damages Israel) and that is fine, we have some common ground here. But they also demand total loyalty of the EDL-type "nationalists" they are funding and they expect them not to have an ethnic identity of their own. People like Tommy are their product. He will never stand up for the ethnic English. He despises every organization that does. He's more concerned about anti-Jewish than anti-English hate. He's not their partner/ally - they own him. And they will settle for nothing less, any European nationalist organization that puts their own people first and not the Jews is "nazi" and fought as hard as the muslims.

tl'dr the Jews don't want allies they want puppets.

well he's dead then rip

Rare gook banter master

That's quite literally what the leftist jouranlists do to him and other people.

Hence the point of the videos.

Not sure if that's common with Spanish media or not...it's how Anglo's do things though and it's always hilarious when the shoe gets put on the other foot.

This is the host of A Current Affair. His show was famous for this. Basically show up to your house at 5 in the morning banging on the doors and demanding you explain yourself and blocking you from leaving etc.

They did a couple of segments where they would go through peoples trash looking for "evidence".

So a (ironically) Jewish comedian tried it on him;

youtu.be/PsbcScp9wpU

But it's channel 4

Which is probably why, it's not ZOG blocking it, it's the channel protecting its IP

Sure. Just like Stalin wanted a puppet in the Germans.

I mean, I'm sure the Jews are aware of where this could lead and preparing for it.

So we should too. But for now we're both getting what we want to an extent.

I like Tommy and what he does, but obviously one day if the choice has to be made, he'll get Rohm'd.

Nah he won't. Stephen Yaxley Lennon (his real name) is an Mi5 shill just like that cartoon terrorist anjam choudary. Keep looking at the shiny shiny goyim.

>All of this coming from the literal American kike puppet experiment.
Fool, the Rothschilds have owned you and your country for hundreds of years.
Who do you think made you go to war with Germany, not just once but twice?
Germany's only real crime was to pull itself out of your Jew-owned international banking system, and your owners threw YOU into the wartime meat-grinder to punish them.

You have no room to call the U.S. kike puppets, unless you include yourselves in the statement.

He's not wrong.

He looks like an ugly Richard Spencer but with that inbred European look.

Well some people would like to live with their rights, just because you are a submissive cuck, others don't have to be.

oh look it's another purity-spiral thread

Blaming literally everything on jews is like noggers blaming everything on us.

Leftwing cucks have taken over the establishment

Use a VPN, that what I did or it might even be on 4od

Kek. I love it when brits claim police brutality or assault for merely touching someone lightly on their arm. I lived in roachcountry for a year those fuckers know how to do police brutality properly. I once saw a Syrian refugee selling shoes in the street get the shit kicked out of him by 4 riot cops who then took his merchandise and dumped it in the trash. The police in this country are gentlemen unless you needlessly antagonize them

pretty sure Tommy deliberately attacked other prisoners so he'd get placed in isolation where he couldn't get shanked.

here is the 4od link, i dont like using 4od tho

channel4.com/programmes/things-we-wont-say-about-race-that-are-true/on-demand/59754-001

labour council probs owns that town

do you think labour want the ghost of rotterham revived right before a general election?

course they shooed him away

the uk is made up of councils like mini states..some lean left and some lean right

for example you could get away with shooting a nigger in texas and get a pat on the back where as do that in cali and you are fucked

They're some yankee tier videos, UK viewers outside of the bubble are just laughing/cringing at him. His message has been watered down and taken less seriously ever since he started doing these stupid publicity stunts. Lost all respect.

If you read his book he openly admits to informing the police on non-kosher groups that he came into contact with when he ran the EDL. There are also passages where he describes meeting with various wealthy and anonymous backers but he's just a working class lad done good and doesn't understand what they're banging on about mate.

He's also got a series of long-running police cases that they hang over him all the time. It's a classic case of security services leverage, and it's in plain sight.

(((The Rebel))) is the enemy.

Damn those purity spiraling motherfuckers, eh?

Christ
London was a mistake

They were only "raping" chav skanks, who cares?

Please nuke us Pajeet or send us a tsunami of shit and corpses to cleanse this land.

How would Sup Forums go about hypothetically removing a flag which is 9m (30ft) up, as part of some healthy community activism? Let's say that the flag is not attached to a flagpole either, but rather a pole on a chimney?

With fire probably, but I'm not condoning arson or anything of the such.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4&feature=youtu.be

Gotta love that British police is so afraid of angering Muslims so they don't riot, that they'll rather throw their own native citizen under the bus.

Would preferably get it intact. Without damaging any buildings. I've thought about gardening tools for cutting branches high up, or fashioning some sort of tool to cut it with a window cleaning pole.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

>Blaming literally everything on jews is like noggers blaming everything on us.
The thing is, among the globalists that want us all to be peasantry in order to enhance their own power, the Jews are the only ones that have their tentacles into the control points of all nations, so no matter who, collectively, the globalists may happen to be, it's the Jews that call upon their own kind within these control points to manipulate the victims.
Sure, for every Rothschild there's a Rockefeller, but the Rothschilds collude with many Rockefellers, and others besides.

Among the top wealthiest 1%, Jews are about 46% of that enemy...not bad for a people whose total world population is less than 2%.

And do not think that the globalists EVER wanted anything good for you. They want to be the new kings and nobility, with YOU as the peasants. They cannot truly accomplish this byu simply owning a surrealistic amount more than you, they already have achieved that...for them to own YOU, you must be destitute in the face of their uncountable wealth.
They must be able to buy and sell you just so you can merely survive.
That is their end goal.

a more appropriate caption would be "at least i'm not a jewish puppet like [list of anyone who agrees with me 99%]"