youtube.com/watch?v=XJ3fDE49pwo
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861712617299210240
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862460991451344896
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU
youtube.com/watch?v=0X1xOKMKX80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

Trump firing comey is probably the worst thing he has done.

The FBI was probably on to Trump and his russian partners so Trump fired the director. He will now put a puppet there.

Its so fucking obvious, open your eyes for once
It will only be matter of a couple of weeks until he will be impeached

>CNN saying trump is done

Theres going to be arrests in the next week. i cant wait.

Impeachment will take a look time but subpeonas have been issued and a pile of indictments sent to NY. It seems they're going after Flynn page and manafort first. Probably to get people to flip. Trump is absolutely fucked though. The senate Intel hasn't done a subpeona for documents in 45 years. They just issued it to Flynn for Russian ties. It means the investigation is fucking happening and isn't just for show.

Morning Anons.

No, they didn't. The subpoena is for some documents he hadn't disclosed yet.

Colgate, you can do better than that. You've been great at shitposting so far, but this is just sad

This, at least put your back into it.

>unironically supporting trump, nazis, fascism, war

Link?

Honestly, not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.
After seeing how Trump moves about his daily life, I've come to realize that he will never fix his posture.

Trump is slumped.

i thought we ditched you in the last thread, albania

Reminder that a good bulk of the shills here are literal retards who worship an imaginary country founded by cartoon frog memes, and use that as a legitimate movement, to try and shut down this movement because they think we don't deserve to post our own frog memes

>t.can't let him get his hand on the nuclear codes

wtf i'm a #CRUZMISSLE now

Awoo time, motherfuckers

>Me on the left
No really, me on the top left.

u forgot ur awoo or pepe attachment trumpgot

isn't your country the one that the economy collapsed because you all fell for a government pyramid scheme?

>probably

Haha Drumpf good decision to fire Comey not guilty at all

If there's any anti-Trump people ITT, please call President Trump and us some names because that's very persuasive. Make sure to use emotionally charged language so we can sense and enjoy your butthurt.

Is it true albanians keep cutting copper wire to sell for ciggies or whatever, then entire towns have to spend days without electricity?

Is poland actually gone now and if so should I split the threads and link far too early now?

Trump is done, what's there to link?

what do you do when ribbit and normies take your memes and ruin them?
you make a retarded meme that's bound to get popularity by association with some normie garbage.

That's how you get the anonymous phenomenon.

pepe/kek was intended at the beginning to make spergy children become even more unlikeable. Through this as the unintelligent faggot you are, you trace it back to here, and then associate via the one with the identity, namely, the spergy kid.

and thus our profile lowers. It's called proxy memeing.

yes but i wasnt born at that time and you shouldnt do that same

What is your standard of establishing guilt?

Damn Nazi eggs

kek, this thread survived 25 min umbumped, splits are not a problem it seems.

Im baking next tho, no splits

The Holocaust

no some poorfags just steal from churches or sell empty cans

In the end we will prevail. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>wow just wow i can't believe drumpf fired an obama political appointee who lets criminals and crooks like hillary off the hook and instead chooses to focus on harassing him with a leftist meme investigation
Truly shocking, Schlomo.

Your country was, is, and will always be one of the worst in the world. Completely and totally irredeemable and of no value because the people running it are of no value. The US could never be as bad as Albania.

it's called controlled opposition trying to cash in on the Sup Forums phenomenon and use it to advance their agenda

>The war in kike heaven

>your country
thats true
hows that related to me personally and why should i care about my country?

sure, keep thinking that.

I can guarantee you every meme launched from here that reaches the normiesphere is meant for us to get a laugh.

But you are Schlomo...

He could have done that immediately. Instead he ways until a key point in his own investigation to do it. Stay delusional Drumpfkin.

If you are powerless to change your community why do you think you have the power to change the world? Charity and activism starts at home.

Fuck this orange kike faggot. Go back to rebbit you niggers.

>instead he ways until a key point in his own investigation to do it
The "key point in the investigation" being that it's a confirmed waste of time?

because i have internet

>and why should I care about my country?
But you also said this

You are amem ber of your country. You are bound to your country by virtue of living and genetics. The state of a country, nation, or group is biological. The fact you are using internet. assuming you are actually in Albania, means you are the better of the people there but in the world order you are the lowest of the low outside of minor African countries. This impacts your opnions and argument tremendously.

the only reason that pepe got popular in the first place was because the media called it a white supremacy symbol, and people got wind of it. Then, sargon and spencer and other faggots co-opted a movement that tries to portray themselves as the real Sup Forums, thus increasing the shilling intensity

You had nothing to do with this, you're probably just some neet who doesn't have any real effect on the world. This is just jews claiming a stake on something that nobody owns, and useful morons become disruptors because my epic memez

The key point of the investigation where, after 6 months of investigating, they still couldn't find evidence of collusion?

Muh

you should know right

I know he's done, I want to see the Russian link.

google.com/search?q=illegal drunk kills&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Then how do you plane to affect the world positively? Considering you cannot help the people living in your street, in your block, your parents, siblings, uncles and cousins how can you possibly think you can make an impact.

Also: you have Internet. There are millions of pages in hundreds of countries and here you are, wasting your time at a humble Cantonese basket weaving bulletin board.

You are doing even worse than nothing.

>the only reason that pepe got popular in the first place was because the media called it a white supremacy symbol

spoken like a true newfag

Yeah I'm sure he fired him because he was aobut to confirm that the investigation was just nothing lol.

Poland you absolute retard please stop posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ3fDE49pwo
is Graham /ourguy/ now?

I am an American in Vietnam, but this place is growing more than 10% per annum and HCMC is massive with a daytime population of 15-20 million. This place is better in every way by miles to most lowly countries.

Your country is your community. You should care for it in much the same way that one cares for one's family. If you, a direct member of your country, won't care about it, you can't expect those outside your country to care about it either. If no one cares about your country, no one will stop it from deteriorating and going to shit. Considering that you live there, I would assume that you would have a vested interest in preventing your country from going to crap, however, judging from all you care about is having access to the internet.

>You're a newfag, lel smug face.jpg

No

>Burger polack listens to anyone ever

>the subhuman leftist retard keeps running in circles
Do you need me to explain to you all over again why Comey got fired so you could lie again about some non-existent "key point" in the investigation, and then repeat the cycle when you get called out on your bullshit? Get yourself and your family members sterilized.

> the only reason that pepe got popular in the first place was because the media called it a white supremacy symbol

Allow me to disagree. Pepe was popular from the rage comics days as the feel good man. On political circles you are right rho.

i can help them though i just choose not to

>Free Beacon

you are. Everyone fucking hates you because you're incredibly autistic, narcissistic, and consistently wrong about everything you talk about.

And, whenever you get called out on your extreme faggotry, you chimp out, start spamming completely meaningless screenshots (totally nonsensical), and hop on your proxy to make it seem like you have defenders. Meanwhile, you're the most detested person in all of these threads.

Please fuck off.

I used to hate Graham, but I started to like him a couple of years ago.

Go back to r/politics you redditfag

Stealing copper Is a third world nigger thing
Not even American niggers do it as much

Dumb frogposters kept leaking from Sup Forumsand /r9k/.

Multiply that by 1 million and that is why your country fucking sucks and so does most everyone in it.

>Trump is absolutely fucked though

Says increasingly nervous man for the 100th time this year

Yes I'm sure "Trump is actually colluding with Comey to make himself look suspicious by firing him and giving the media fuel to push their agenda against him.

I see Poland is still working you fags into a lather of impotent rage

Actually, Clapper had just confirmed, on May 8 in fact, that there's still no evidence of collusion.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861712617299210240

So after 6 months, the FBI has nothing. Great investigation.

Also, no one liked Comey. Not even the democrats.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862460991451344896

Yeah, right. That goes straight into the

> I can quit whenever I want

Column. Admit it: you are powerless to effect any positive change and you pretend to be doing something online to give you peace of mind.

>(((mods))) create a nu-Sup Forums out of nowhere to divide Sup Forums
>delete any thread that isn't shilling, clickbait, bot spam, or BLACK'd

How do we fix the (((Hiroshim00t))) problem lads?

Never on this scale. Kekistan crowd is mostly normies, children ect, I am not talking about the political circles or chans, of course, I am talking about people walking on the street with a fucking pepe shirt, using the kekistani flag as a cape

Remember when Pepe became mainstream? This isn't the first time it became a mainstream symbol, it was then taken back by /r9k/ with pee pee poo poo pictures. Now, there is a cult revolving around those reddit tier nu-memes

You have dedicated anti-portugal posters and dedicated anti-Poland posters. Who's next?

This place is inhabited by disenfranchised people who have watched normies take and destroy everything worth enjoying.

Isn't it natural that our interests would change to those of tricking normies into thinking shit eating makes you popular?

Anonymous was the first real eye opener that we could create a second generation of lulz from the same meme. All while getting back at the tards who pushed us here in the first place.

Especially kids, normie kids, spergy little faggots, yeah, they are sort of a halfway point. They wanna roll with the big dogs but have no real friends, so they come up on here and see something that everybody is doing.

so they do it in real life

and everybody laughs.

that's read it in a nutshell.

>AESTHETIC EDITION
AHAHAHAHAH

>hop on your proxy to make it seem like you have defenders
That was a fun night, you retards are quite easy to trigger

Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

The Red Pill
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU

>giving the media fuel to push their agenda against him

Actually, he is. I keeps retards you like you focused on the left hand while he's using the right hand to get shit done. If he wasn't, explain the Kissinger photo op after the media started the Nixon shit

This

>this kills the civic nationalist

>key point
And when, exactly, isn't a key point?
Do you seriously think there wouldn't been the same outrage if he did this in July? August? Christmas?
Or how about one month ago? Or three?
Shit would be exactly the same, because it doesn't matter what Trump does, when he does it, or why he does it, he's always going to look bad thanks to the media who don't report the whole truth.
Guess fucking what, there's not a good moment to do anything. So fuck optics, fuck the media and fuck all of it.
Hell, no matter what you do, you're going to be literally Hitler, so why would you care about what fake news organizations say?

Portugal gets attacked by outsiders due to positive influence, regular posters attack Poland for behavior.

I haven't watched MJ in months. It was fun and entertaining during the campaign, it was fun and entertaining after Trump won, now it's sad and even rage-inducing.

This is not news, it's just pure, in-your-face propaganda, and this is what we have now in America thanks to the Jews.

Fluffy, is that you?

>the subhuman leftist retard fails to make an argument
Do you really think anyone buys your bullshit? You would be doing exactly the same thing had it happened one week into the Trump presidency: "Well he didn't fire him on the very first day, so clearly it's because of a key point in the investigation (which I can't back up in any way)." Nobody cares about leftist opinions or leftist media propaganda anymore because everyone knows you'll be screeching the same things no matter what. Seriously kill yourself, shill.

That's not what happened, tho. You're right about the little spergs who think they are now playing with the big boys now because they like posting frogs on twitter, but this was created by MSM calling pepe a hate symbol, not us. We didn't do this intentionally, some cunts at CNN needed a story to stump drumpf, and reached low

Fuck me

Here we go again

DUMB LIBERAL BITCH BTFO WITH NO CHANCE OF RECOVERY EVER POSSIBLE
youtube.com/watch?v=0X1xOKMKX80

> Never on this scale. Kekistan crowd is mostly normies, children ect

That's only true because guy fawkes mask (ironically previously known as EFG) was their symbol of choice but both are contemporary on Sup Forums. Did you miss the "le" rage comic chanology phase of the chans?

Same shit, different time. Going from

> let's stir chaos for the lulz

to

> lets use our powers for good

to

> internet is serious business

>the only reason that pepe got popular in the first place was because the media called it a white supremacy symbol

But that's objectively wrong.

pretty much