What about Sup Forums do you not like? Come on user, speak out

What about Sup Forums do you not like? Come on user, speak out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Moh4StQ6n4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poorly moderated, it's basically Sup Forums with flags.

Redpill me on x threads are allowed even though they're explicitly banned.

Dump threads for memes.

I don't like the flags. I wish we had the selectable political faction flags again.

Apart from that I'd say it's pretty great.

i hate the fact criticizing Trump gets you being called a jew shill when Trump himself IS a jew shill

You don't belong here, kikeboi

this is what i mean

Lack of education and following cold war era propaganda.

keep that commibastard for yourself

too many NEETs larping as valuable members of society

Or you will surrender?

Heretic! How dare you trash our beloved president?

Just screaming "Drumpf is a Russian puppet!" over and over is not "criticism"

I have yet to see any real criticism of him that take into account the times he's been in office and what he has got done, nor isn't entirely based on emotions.

For the record I'm very neutral towards trump. There's some things hes done/is doing I like and other things I don't, but this "sky is falling" nonsense is fucking retarded

The fact that Americans still seem hated by the rest of the world. (Not that it is that big of a deal cause we are definitely the majority on most threads) also, a lack of respect and understanding of confederate history and heritage.

>The fact that Americans still seem hated by the rest of the world
Welcome to the real world.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Moh4StQ6n4

I still love you burger.

The amount of people that come here to shit on us and troll.

Influx of retards.
Trump threads.
Libertarians that aren't Hoppeans.
Bait threads.
Pepe (that's normie now).

Normie Pepe died, only to be reborn as /ourguy/ again. It's a miracle.

i hate the anti-semites and racists. there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish or coloured.

whenever I post anything, burgers and leafs ignore the content and keep calling me a KANG. these ignorant fags think that egyptians are black

Women, ar*bs, jews, k*rds, muslims, erdoğan supporters, dog eaters. I hate all of those motherfuckers.

this has to do with the faggot banners that are on now.

The kek and numbers shit. It isn't funny. It never was. It has started intelligent discussion a grand total of zero times but ended more good threads than I can count.