What if I am dying...

What if I am dying, and the doctor asks me to voluntarily surrender my freedom to him in exchange for him treating my wound?

Also /ancap/ thread.

Then you're still forced into something unusually extreme on the threat of death. Thus a libertarian system would prevent that.

Then you find another doctor?

You do it and then afterwards just leave, contact a lawyer, and have him arrested/sued for trying to do that

No, I am not. I can choose to deny his offer and die. I would be voluntarily becoming a slave.

But I am dying, I can't do that.

>the doctor asks me to voluntarily surrender my freedom
I'm sorry, but why aren't you your own doctor in this scenario?

Your property, your educational facility, your doctorate, you're the doctor.

Death must be assumed to not be an option, it's expected everyone has the right to life.

So if a guy is starving in front of my house, I must feed him?
If he is dying of frost in winter, I must clothe him?

there are lots of what ifs under any system
just because a centralized system with no profit motives (the same one that runs public education and takes months if that to fix pot holes or anything else it's supposed to maintain) says you can't do X doesn't mean X won't happen
ancapism has nothing to do with pedo shit, or slavery, or mcnukes
it's the theory of Austrian economics taken to its logical conclusion where private citizens, communities, and companies take on the roles government has monopolized and put them under the same competitive forces that gave you an iPhone

I agree then tell him to fuck off when everything is done

The fuck is he gonna do? Show everyone the recording of me being blackmailed?

yes

Actually all his friends and everyone in his personal life to his family have that responsibility, we are barely at a stage where we can expect this charity from humanity least of all expecting it from a complete stranger.

This is why we have bulky welfare systems, because ultimately no one wants to pay.

Daily

Reminder

That

ANCAP

Is

Just

Tax

Dodgers

I guess you can say that about anyone who thinks taxes should be lowered

>implying there's anything wrong with avoiding being stolen from

He's not forced, he can always decline (and die).

>libertarian "freedom"

tell everone on facebook what you doctor told you. even if you die, he will lose his good reputation and go bankrupt afterwards.

>thief dodgers
Is that supposed to be bad?

you do gooder thief dodgers and racket avoiders

Yeah. If you see someone passed out in the snow you have to help them and possibly call the emergency number.

What the fuck kind of shithole country do you live in?

Imagine, immortal super rich man shits in your pants!

ANCAPS BTFO BTFO HAHAHHA