Globalism is God's will

If you believe a republic is the best form of government, then you cannot possibly believe in a singular dictatorial God as the governor the universe.

Time to start LISTENING.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g

The ends justify the means.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I

Globalism is the path we are on, and the path we SHOULD be on. It is in the nature of the universe to more like God, in order that He may know Himself.

You will welcome your overlords when their plan comes to full fruition. You have no choice in the matter anyway.

They will rule because they know what you do not.

Time to start THINKING.

youtube.com/watch?v=emHAoQGoQic

Globalism is not a "false song", it is the greatest aspiration of mankind.

Time to start LEARNING.

youtube.com/watch?v=emHAoQGoQic

Time to start KNOWING.

youtube.com/watch?v=9miTS53auUk

Quit arguing about petty differences. Focus your energy on something higher. Focus on WAKING UP to WHO YOU ARE.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc

>Talking about globalism
>Lives in a third world country that can't even keep its own citizens in

If there is a global leader of mankind on earth who is not Christ, he is the anti-Christ, as was foretold. Christ will come after the anti-Christ, and we should not attempt to accelerate the end of the world. although I fear it is soon.

KYS

Watch all the videos before posting, plebs.

if that was true then why did he put them in septate parts of the world with oceans between them.

>Globalism is G*ds will
>G*d doesn't real
Quality post

Hide and seek isn't very fun without someone hidden...

Who said God isn't real?

I'm sorry but Charlie Chaplain isn't the most convincing source of political/religious advice. If you are going to present a ridiculous argument at least make an attempt to back it up with commentary by a serious person.

>Charlie chaplain said globalism was good before he was able to experience globalism, guys he must be listened to as a prophet

Appeal to authority any?

You are appealing to the authority of a deity that doesn't exist outside of people's imaginations.

Don't pretend to use logic when you are basing your argument on religion, Charlie Chaplain, and a New Age nutcase.

>You are appealing to the authority of a deity that doesn't exist outside of people's imaginations.

I'm not basing anything on religion, but you're too dense to understand that.

Don't pretend to use logic when you come out of the gate with an appeal to authority fallacy.

You just repeated the exact same thing I said to you.

I see now that It's not that you have a bad argument, its that you're stupid.

Adios.

You just repeated the exact same thing I said to you.

I see now that It's not that you have a bad argument, its that you're stupid.

Adios.

>Globalism is good
Yes
>You need to include non-whites
And that's why it will never work.

that wasn't much of an answer to anything.. so im guessing you have actually nothing on my last comment.

see i know your implying that god wanted us to ''find eachother'' as a test to see how we do but he already knew the result because hes god so why test them to only waste his own time as well as ours

the most practical thing god would do is just have them apart from each other and encourage nationalism, he knew nationalism is an unhealthy mentality but in the end its the best way to keep humans from killing eachother when the settled down like the end of the 20th century we basically got it out of our system by then till globalism ruined it for everyone again.

You are so far off it's actually hilarious. I'm not sure how you went that direction but keep trying.

nice way to dodge what you cant confront

no one here will ever take the bait of globalism, its so cancerous you can taste its potent death flavor

While I don't support democracy, claiming something as God's will is heresy since you have no way to know if it is. You cannot talk in behalf of God.

You either didn't watch the videos or simply didn't get it, so you're not worth my time.

Men wrote the Bible.

>you're not worth my time
then leave

Globalism is not God's will.

The reason for this is that global government will ultimately be that of the Beast and the Antichrist.
Revelations 13: 12-18
It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence,3 and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, jwhose mortal wound was healed. 13 kIt performs great signs, even lmaking fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of4 the beast mit deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast nthat was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not oworship the image of the beast pto be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,5 qto be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, rthe name of the beast or sthe number of its name. 18 tThis calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number uof a man, and his number is 666.

None of this is possible except under a global government. There would be an international humanitarian crises if ANY nation executed people for refusing to take part in an economic system.

In some cases, the precursors are already in place like the U.S. Try getting a job without utilizing social security. You can't get a bank account, a job that doesn't pay cash won't hire you since they have to file for IRS. You essentially become a non-entity.

My thread. You leave, retard.

Globalism is right and good, God wills it.

Take your translated and re-translated garbage elsewhere. Even superseding translation by looking at the source, superficial interpretations of that book are meaningless anyway.

Yeah, they altered it. That's why Quran was sent.

>sent

Yeah pretty based that they keep the Quran in its original form.

Not so based that assholes use that fact to twist interpretations or make up passages when their congregation don't read Arabic.

Men wrote the Quaran as well. You have to get used to having your religion reviewed under the same logic as everyone else's.

God doesnt exist, only a unified field of concious electricity over time. This field cares not for the size or scope of mankind's corrupt rulers. You speak lies and your reward is death. DIE!

Wow you queer you're still here? Did I make you uncomfortable or something so you feel like you have to lurk and look for a good snipe?

Didn't work anyway since I didn't say anything about the validity of the text beyond it lacking translation.

Fuckin loser lol.

>the source of the translation is bullshit anyway

okay mexican, keep wasting your life following after a man rauther than God. You don't know Jesus.

That's the fake Charlie Chaplain.
This the real nigga.

Not Mexican, and assuming I'm following anyone is a big assumption.

I only posted the videos because I lack the ability to convey the intended meaning myself.

Regardless. If God willed globalism to succeed, it would, so it is not God's will.

Someone should put him a fallout suit.

That's assuming everything which is within God's plan must happen at this very instant. Nothing in scripture or self-evident existence indicates that that is the case.

If anything, your stupidity and overestimation of your own mental capacity make me uncomfortable. You are a sad joke.

I'm not talking to you, you are desperate for attention, Pedro.

Are you mad because I deflected your silly argument with one sentence?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Silly limey thinks he has a bead on me.

Tea time, innit? Scurry off now!