Would Russians and Estonians get along if their country got overrun by niggers like in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONKNwtlaF44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niggers trying to chimp out in Russia

I'd pay to see that.

I already see the process where estonian nationalists cease their grievances over russians when it comes to discussion over muslim immigrants and multiculturalism.

I personally don't mind russians as long as the government and society actively hints that they need to learn estonian and assimilate themselves into our culture and way of life. I hate this parallel society of russians that exists in Estonia currently and I hope they become estonians one day, otherwise Putin will use them to stage a false flag and invade us to have a staging ground for bringing down the Swedish Caliphate or some shit like that.

estonia just needs to give russia its rightful clay back

I know personally one dude that speaks fluent Russian and Estonian but whenever we went to public places to buy something, he would pretend not to know any Estonian and piss off the clerks.

But generally, he has a lot of friends amongst Estonians. I guess if you were to "get along", it would be a bitter-sweet relationship.

I thought Estonians were niggers too.

They're our niggers. They come here to build shitty houses and then take the money they earned back to Estonia. Truly shitty people.

>I'd rather suck on black cock than "help" my brothers
Sounds very Finnish indeed

t. Bestonian

Gas them.

Who said I prefer actual niggers to Estonians? And who said we're brothers? Finland is for the Finns and not neo-Russians.

Narvans are turbobydlo niggers, we've got plenty of such people here and it's simply enough.

Let estonians solve this problems on their own.

I would rather have russians than niggers.

Russians aren't that bad, at least they work and don't leech (well there's nothing to leech really, but still)

Russians hate niggers, and so do Estonians. I see we'll get along alright when the race war starts

Could I become an Estonian? I hate niggers too and I promise to keep the shitposting to a minimum.

>I hope they become estonians one day
they will have to interbreed then, being estonian is family tree/ethniv group.

>Russians
>not niggers themselves

Most rapefugees leave Estonia Sven so there won't be a race war here and unfortunately for yall, Russians and Estonians find your kind pathetic so if race wars start in your country, its your funeral. You are on your own.

Finland is pretty much as cucked as Sweden desu

At least Estonians are white Europeans, Finns are bbc loving mongoloid retards

I guess? I have Estonian passport and my name is Vladimir Putin. Everything is possible New Zealand.

>Estonia
>not cucked
>elected a progressive woman as their President
>Tolerance camp is a thing in Estonia
>borders are already opening
You're fucked. Only thing that can save you losers is Russia. Estonian SSR was the best thing that happened to that insect of a country.

No, both niggers and Russians must be deported.

>being this butthurt

Ok Pekka, now go fuck your sister and make Finland great again

Finally someone with some sense

Our president wasn't elected. The parliament appointed her after they couldn't choose between the original candidates. There was no democracy.

Any Estonian that aligns him/herself with Russians is going against the will and warnings of our fathers and grandfathers and could never claim to be a conservative here. Cozying up with Russians = literally a step away from being a communist.

Wouldn't deporting all your Russians just leave your country with 10 pure Estonians and 1 Finnish hooker?

You do realize your government will then have an excuse to import 5000 rapefugees and more with no Russians around to protect you?

And so far, in spite that 2 decades have passed new generation of Estonians look rather queer, swedish tier. I doubt that they would protest and Estonians are much easier to blue pill than the "new" Estonians with slavic blood.

>no Russians around to protect you

Russians never protected me.

More room for finnish hookers

>Estonians are much easier to blue pill than the "new" Estonians with slavic blood

Literally kill yourself commie

Why am I a commie? If you want to be edgy then you should have some facts because right now you are being autistic.

But Russians are the niggers user

Because you want the future the commies wanted

What Russians call their current regime officially doesn't matter, it's just semantics. The building blocks and future objectives of the Russian society have remained the same since the Soviet times.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you were preparing some type of 1924 style coup in your basement, comrade. This is why I will say it again, please kill yourself immediately.

Croatia looks nice, but
>Slovenia exists
>Catalan communists exist
>No Greater Poland
>No United Baltics
>No independent West Turkish Republic freed from inbred Islamists and Erdogan
free
>Caucasus is even more a clusterfuck

Dude, you are being over-dramatic and way autistic, even for Sup Forums standarts.

I am from the states and the way you claim things are as if it's South Africa over here where Pure Estonians are being hunted down for their essence and killed 24/7

Dude, like really. And I hate communists, what kind of future do I want? Where people here get on with their life and be chill with each other in these times when the next morning 700000, 20 year old savages arrive to your city like in Germany and we white amongst ourselfs because you can't control your autism?

Sorry dude but you should kill yourself and that's not a suggestion lol

thought Sup Forums didn't like democracy

>estii thread
>ctrl+f gif
>no gif

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=ONKNwtlaF44

>I am from the states
Please go back before you actually hurt this country.

Nah, seeing the way you act I can assume you can become the next school shooter. Your birth rates are already going down so I will creampie my eesti gf to continue the next generation.

Fuck w*ite people

Enjoy your divorce when the golddigger leaves. Then again judging from what you said before it might be some Russian whore. In that case, enjoy your HIV.

>Russians
>get along

Nah she isn't a vene estlane as this girl likes to pay for me whenever we do something so it's an Estonian girl

You don't have any Russians yet you don't get along among yourselfs hahaha

yes, we all should be better friends with Russia and have more trade with em'

As far as any of us can tell, your national objective is just to fuck with our minds for a laugh...

Isn't your country more or less on neutral grounds with Russia? I thought Fins are autistic yet you are doing the opposite

Because we're not pre-baltiki scum like eesti

>t. ryssä

Are you one of those edgy white nationalists that thinks all white people should get along and mix? Because that's just your brainwashed and distorted burger perspective speaking, we're ethno-nationalists here.

He's a retard who moved here and thinks everyone here is "based", in the sense of being brainwashed by Russian propaganda.