What year did all go wrong pol?

For me it was 2011..The reality that the golden age of the 90's & 2000's was truly over had finally sunk in..Social media was infecting society & the internet was now full of normies...Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cmon Pol...I need bants

Verything after 2000 has been an absolute bust for me. Society really started going down hill by the late 1990's. The 90's really killed the blind optimism of the 80's where tech was this wonderous new thing that would solve all our problems.

definitely 2011, fucking smartphones letting normies shit up the internet, now every website is web 2.0 clickbait sign in with your facebook and mobile dogshit

I mean in terms of internet quality, "it" has never gone wrong for me personally since I'm not a fucking retard like most people who don't change things they don't like about their life

This...Le Rage Comic Forever alone memes becoming mainstream

whatever year we invented writing

fucking 13 year olds acting like year 2000 was "back in the day"

>2011
>internet was now full of normies
the internet was full of normies in 98' you fuckin newfag.

>economic crash
>White peoples souls crash
>rampant separations
>50 years of cultural marxism finally let out
>people becoming depressed
>turning to internet gaming and social media
>muh human beans
>feminism turned into high gear

>wannabee oldfags

Shut the fuck up.

Newfags dont know bout 2006

>everyone here is as underage as me
Fuck off retard.

Throw rocks but not rocking, stand there just mocking
With hands in their armpits that they'll later smell
When you live in the past, there's one thing that will last
Is resentment that time won't sit still

2001 is when everything went to shit, after 56 years of marination. 80s and 90s were just the last bit of clam before the storm. I miss it a lot. Calling and ordering pizzas rather than using websites, renting VHS tapes, not just streaming a bunch of bullshit propaganda, and when women were more focused on being the best they can rather than trying to be men and fucking failing at it because they're shitsipping idiots who shouldn't be voting or working in the first place.

I agree. Everything went to shit after 9/11. The mood of the world just changed. Things looked quite positive in the 90's when the cold war ended but it was cut short. 2008 crash topped it off for me.

The rise in social media since 2011 has sent feminism and social justice into overdrive. Fucking idiots who didn't know what a website was back in the day are now allowed to spout their dumb opinions to the masses in a circle jerk.

I swear I want to punch Mark Zuckerberg so much.

You could argue that the world went to shit in the 1920's when women were allowed to vote.

>September 26, 2006 - Facebook became widely accessible
>March 2006 - Twitter was created, growth is slow
>2008 - Fourth-wave Feminism starts to take off
>2010 - Gay Rights Movement begins to take off
>Present day - Rampant social media usage as a liberal propaganda tool, liberalism flooding the mainstream with "being anything but normal" trends, and constant bombardment of liberal smugness to anything that doesn't fit in their "big tent" ideology

It's not "what year", it's the entire fucking zeitgeist of Millennials that went wrong.

In America at least, I'm an ignorant burger, no idea for anything outside this soil

Year zero

2013 I lost my fiance, my house and my car because I got laid off

1945 idiots.

Everything of note that has happened since has been due to the events of that year, irregardless of the delay.

as you, but started feeling it around 2007.

this

Redpilled as fuck but you're right, 911 changed everything then the 2008 crash happened

thats that youtube chick right?

yes shes the youtube chick

what youtube chick

When exactly did it become fashionable for people to start wearing mental illnesses like depression or autism like a fashion accessory, 08? I strongly recall that's when Autism Acceptance gained huge power and influence and everything has been fucked since then.

shes that youtube chick

source?

You could argue 08 or 9/11 was when irony died and new sincerity took over.

It was either when
- Mainstreaming of social media aka FB
- Smartphones
- Rage comics started appearing

Smartphones did cause a massive factor in this, people used them as a way to bury their heads in sand and to pretend a lot of problems don't exist even though they are shittier in reality compared to how they try to "fix" things on social media causes.

haha woke senpai dats soooo lit XD

This, this by far is the best answer 2007 is where it all began

BBBBRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

fucking this.

this is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8

I'll second 2007. The seeds of it all were planted long ago, but 2007 was the culmination of it all. Market collapse, paving the way for the worst president the US has or will ever have. Flooding of the world with SJW "culture" which was PC and social Marxism taken to their logical conclusion.
I remember the brief little Indian summer that was 2004-5. I know now it was the calm before the storm, and maybe the last happy times I'll see in my lifetime.

That ass tho

Do you have think her ass smells good? I wonder if her ass is real.

It's too big. Looks like a black woman's arse.

off by 14 years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

The year we let globalists molest our children

my only good years were 2007-2010 so yeah 2011 was when it went bad for me too

caked shit and vaseline, user

Oldfag here.
Used to post on usenet and a bunch of mailing lists, was on the internet pre-Netscape for quite a few years.

Used to be easy to talk with literally world experts on stuff.

Now its just a fire hydrant of bullshit.

>9/11

This is why the answer is really simple, despite many wanting to pontificate about some deeper geopolitical psycho-socilo-anthropological circlejerks with some "profound answers"...

...but it's simple - nuke Israel, kill all jews.

World peace.

>For me it was 2011

Oh sweet summer child...

fucking kek

>thinks GFC was in 2009, not 07-08
time for your juice and naptime