Why can Meds not take out their trash?

Why can Meds not take out their trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=https://www.rtp.pt/noticias/pais/portugal-esta-a-receber-toneladas-de-lixo-italiano_n959122&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from time to time the mayors change the contract and want to go cheap with the workers or fire half of them or things like that, then the people that work cleaning go on strike and nobody get the trash, they don't get money too untill the mayor or whatewver stop fucking with them

But why does it work in first world countries, but not in second world countries such as Italy?

Are Italians just White niggers?

>Italians
>White

we are in this state because of murrica,by the end of ww2 we became usa's vassal state since you "liberated" us and installed "democracy",aiding leftist retards and mafia take power.
better being shitskins than cumskin barbarians

I hope they will get rid of corrupted politicians and mafia. Naples looks like a nice city withiut the trash

Tbqh these look like gypsies or immigrants to me, not like Italians.

bc Mafia owning garbage business

Napoli?

>mfw the US literally put the mafia into power because they were the most "anti-fascist" organization at the time.

>better being shitskins than cumskin barbarians
>cumskin barbarians
Take
out
the
trash

They are average Italians

my town is free from trash,cumskin snownigger
>average
they look sardinian

>my town is free from trash,cumskin snownigger
Stop lying, Giovanni

>every town in Italy is the same as Rome or Naples
>I know everything about Italy, more than an Italian because I've seen shitposts on Sup Forums

>Naples is Italy
napoletani are worse than gypsies and they should be gassed.

>they look sardinian
I'm Sardinian and I thought the same.

It would be embarassing enough if even one single city was not able to take out the trash. And it is in many Italian cities. Why are Italians so filthy, why can they not take out their trash?

TAKE
OUT
THE
TRASH

Because everything below the Po river is africa and africans can't do anything right

>t. everything below where I live is Africa

t. african

>live in Turin
>what happens 700 kms away from me is somehow my fault and reflects on me

From all the med countries I visited Spain was the only one that felt first world.

stop with the north-south bullshit,we know the south is behind economically,do you want italy to be balkanized?
the sea jew

Not him, but I'd like a federation of city-states

>do you want italy to be balkanized?
Yes please! But let the North keep Toscana and Emilia Romagna!

>we know the south is behind economically
Being behind economically doesn't justify Sicily having provinces with 0% recycling while the north has been complying with EU regulations asking for at least 50% by 2020 for years
Also yes

Yes, this is the mentality which brought you where you are.

>It is not directly next to me
>So it is not my problem

Only first world countries are fully capable to take out their trash.

>be average working citizen in Turin
>what happens 700 kms away from me is somehow my fault and reflects on me
>my rage and indignation will have consequences on Neapolitans' behaviour

that would be a dream.
Italy was a mistake.
Let's go back to town countries.

Union and/or mafia in charge

ITT: Fjordniggers acting like they've contributed anything to humanity.

Ancient Italy (=Rome) literally invented western civilization.

Norwegians were nomadic illiterate barbarians for most of their history.

Those numbers are too old. Cagliari should be around 40% AFAIK.

Whole Italy should be upset and stand up, but instead each single one of you is having this defeatist mentality and only cares directly for yourselves, so nothing happens.

If you like it or not, not taking out the trash reflects on the whole Italian people - who are Indian POO IN LOO tier.

Italy must secede. Rome has to move back when it was under its own Republic. I wanna see a jugoslavian war in Italy. Neapolitans will be first blood.

redpill me on napoli

We're many cultures under one flag. I, sincerely don't give a fuck about what happens in Napoli or Torino or Venezia. We must all secede and do our own stuff and laws. Fuck this puppet unitary state.

Hey Ahmed, I am living in the highest developed country in the whole world and we have enough beautiful architecture.

Italians today have barely anything today with Romans who were White (just look at their sculptures, Augustus for example).

Forgot picture.

gi faen a, blir flau

They literally cannot take out their trash. They love living in trash, just like the Indians.

Such a brilliant architecture. Compared to the Italian one there's shit. Bastard barbaric animal.

>have a productive life in my beautiful city
>for some reason I'm supposed to care about a larping norwegian's opinion on some shithole in the south

Also, ehst about the modern thinkers? Philosophy? Renaissance? Why you're so barbar and bastard? Your uncle when he was busy to replace your father figure didn't teach you some history? Animal.

>beautiful architecture
Looks like any of those buildings made by fascists in the 30s.

are actual italians more or less annoying than american "italians"

I've never seen this when I was in Italy. In fact, it was all very clean for how touristy it was.
Then again, I didn't go to the gigantic tourist shitholes such as Rome or Naples.

WE

Puoi evitare di farti triggerare dal primo nordcuck che passa?

That "ancestor" looks like shit.

Roman sculptures look similar to Norwegians though.

That shit happens because in the south garbage collection in big cities is riddled with corruption, wannabe mafiosi and other human garbage.
When a mayor doesn't want to collaborate or it's party doesn't follow the interests of the mafia party garbage magically stops getting picked up.
The south is a cultural mess of corruption and nigger leech tier thinking and the only way we can help is cutting the gibs but that won't happen because muh votes.

Looks like chinese versailles

Take
out
trash,
Giovianni

You are the filthy animal.

no they dont.

scandinavians have very square heads with high hairlines.

Thats what Italian Americans look like

>Rome, shithole.

That's why all this shit about free movement, no borders, no visas are so wrong. Illiterate faggots and animals like you can enter to vist our cities.

When do we gas all the pizza niggers?

yes,this seems llike the best solution.
i don't think a divided italy could rival other powers in the global scale,we would be easly subjugated by (((them))) econommically (more than we already are)
i think the unification itself was bad,but united we are strong (if it wasn't for the blatant corruption,both in the north and in the south).
i blame eveything on the defeat on ww2.we should've stayed neutral

Just like the Egyptian pharaohs were greek the Roman emperors WUZ NORDS

This is why I said similar, not identical you Somali cum gurggling faggot.

whats your problem fjällapa

E cosa bisogna fare, subire a testa bassa da questi barbari? Dio boia.

stup i lokka

Yet, sculptures prove that Romans were indeed White.

WE WUZ ROMAN KANGZ

go buy another copy of Varg's latest RPG you assravaged subhuman nigger

Mafia run garbage collection. Much like the recent situation in Oslo.

Can you please stop dividing whites? We have a common enemy at the moment and should stay united.

nice curly hair

looks 100% sandnigger

Se leggi gli altri post vedi come il coglione che stai insultando si stia autodistruggendo da solo, perchè si sta rendendo ridicolo. Non abbassarti al suo livello, stai rilassato.

Hahaha, too bad that they had sculptures of themselves.

We can clearly see that Romans were White, if you like it or not. Here a direct comparison with a German man. VERY similar.

its almost as if caucasians have a rather similar facial structure

Let me get some of that southern Italian sub humanity

translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=https://www.rtp.pt/noticias/pais/portugal-esta-a-receber-toneladas-de-lixo-italiano_n959122&prev=search

Varg thinks Romans were Nords?

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

I just watched this video earlier and was under a different impression desu

Always makes me chuckle when people laugh at afrocentrist kangs who think Egyptians were black other than that one Nubian dynasty, on the other hand they claim Romans were Scandinavians.

bapeety boopety?

There are enough Whites with curly hair. And you ignore all the other features, which are undoubtedly White.

good post

This is not that great
It looks really bland

The Mafia

Mamiya pasta a la pizza ! Mozarella di buffoni y Totti a la roma ! Gracia mille la calzone de mi amore. Barilla !

>We
>slav

Fuck off, give back Lebensraum

Are wavy brown hair and brown eyes white features or no?

Kangs and shiet

Quintessentially white

So you say there were no Norwegian kings, ok...

And you say there is no similarity with the sculptures, ok Ahmed...

hold kjeft din satans autist

You have to go back, Mohammed.

we wuz pharaohs

That's actually fake.

>better being shitskins

Let me stop you right there

Hey buddy not sure if you missed my post but just in case a simple yes or no answer would suffice:

Well, fuck you too!
We don't want nigger immigrants here.

Come on, just the tip

not my fault those snowniggers consider us african niggers

"VEE VUZ KANGZ UND SHEET"

~Nordcuck

blonde and blue eyes mate

He had blond hair and blue eyes though.

>Augustus, the first Roman emperor, was “blond” (subflavum) according to Suetonius (De Vita Caesarum: Divus Augustus), and had “blue eyes” (glauci) according to Pliny (Naturalis Historia, XI, CXLIII)

Please learn the difference between Southern and Northern Italy.

That picture is from either Rome or Naples, where the garbage business is either in the hands of the mafia or a bunch of incompetent lazy fuckers who refuse to collect to send a political message or to get a raise.

Here in the North that shit would never happen.