ACLU as of today lists Texas as a hate state and a place for minorities to avoid after questionable legislation passes

ACLU as of today lists Texas as a hate state and a place for minorities to avoid after questionable legislation passes.

nypost.com/2017/05/09/aclu-warns-travelers-to-stay-away-from-this-state/

wish the ACLU would tell them to stay away from my state too :(

Damn. I was planning on visiting this summer, but now I wont. Thanks for the heads up, ACLU.

Damn my whole family lives there.

How will I tell mom and dad that they are Nazis now Sup Forums?

Cool. Time for me to look for a job in Texas

i live here, and i can tell you everyone is really depressed about the ACLU's warning, but elated they are taking action

Fuck off we're full.

I would stay away from Houston and DFW too. Those places are thoroughly niggered.

This will help Texas stay red. Thanks, ACLU!

Kinda like how normal people have to avoid the inner city of anywhere?

>thats the point of the law itself, aclu

Who funds the ACLU?

Correct.

Can we get that "hate nation" designation too? We need to get rid of as many euroniggers as possible, since they are all faggots I guess this will do. Please, we'll even pay you.

oy vey

This is great, maybe with enough of this all the minorities leave and only white people remain with a few tolerable hispandex or whatever.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK YES! Texas ethnostate when? Texasbro's can I please come? I'm skilled, own guns, and white - what else do I need?

Texan genocide is the only way to move forward, the ACLU declares

>Texas
>hate state

Well took them over 100 years to realize that?

I like Texas but come on blacks and spics get btfo all the time

Reclaiming the nation, one hate at a time

Take out every single inner city in the US and most crime goes away and civilization becomes drastically better

All of our major cities except Austin are nigvilles.

H A T E
A
T
E

S T A T E
T
A
T
E

stop lumping fort worth in with that bullshit dallas is.

I'm sure Texans all over will be devastated

Heiled.

Thank you based Texas. Thank you based ACLU. Together we can get rid of them all.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

HAHAHAHA a hate state?

When can we become a hate country? Please!!! HAHAHAHA

I bet Texans are very concerned about this.

>ACLU telling beaners and liberals not to come to Texas
wtf I love the ACLU now

>Who funds the ACLU?
Nigger loving Jews like Soros.

This tactic doesnt work. Being racist isnt enough of a deterrent they want those gibs.

>t.Southern fag surrounded by niggers

remember when the ACLU actually fought for real issues instead of just being sjw faggots for illegals?

San Antonio is light on nigs but heavy on beans

That's true. Fucking Californians are streaming into our state.

I'm sure all white Texans are very mad that minorities might stay away

Dear ACLU

Could you please make my state Florida a hate state too!

We have enhanced stand your ground laws, the first Muslim free gun store and we even killed skittles boy. Lets make this happen

>Texas defunds Sanctuary Cities
>meaning, American tax dollars can no longer be stolen by Libshits and handed over to non-citizens
>"OMG HATE STATE!"

ACLU is 100% Jew-controlled.

I remember when tons of people, celebs, orgs didn't care about shit.

i wish the ACLU would declare north america a hate continent.

Based ACLU
A
S
E
D

Is there a single goyim that works at the ACLU or is it just another Heeb propaganda outlet?

Anyway they are doing Texas a favor not that blacks would even know what the ACLU is or follow their suggestions.

I have met texan blacks before and they all seem cool though, is this just for the MEXICUNTS?

BAD GOY YOU NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR OWN RACIAL DESTRUCTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf I want to move to Texas now

Wait, is that what this whole thing is about? Man, no wonder the leftists are butthurt.

>telling minorities to leave and stay out
Are the ACLU /ourguys/?

The ACLU hates me. Where do I report them?

>everyone is really depressed about ACLU's warning
Said no Texan ever

Spend the last two months in Austin and Dallas, business trip.
Literally nothing happened, everybody I came across was very polite, felt really, really good. And I'm a mestizo.

Amazing place.

Yes.
That and the Texas governor basically BTFO libs on a daily basis. He and the governor of Florida are pretty much the ones holding the line for Real America.

How enhanced are your stand your ground laws? In Texas if someone attacks you, you can shoot them in the back as they try to run away.

Texan here, my family had to flee the state under the cover of darkness so no one could see my wife's son sitting in the back seat

Based ACLU

Texas Governers don't actually have much power though, it's the Lieutenant Governer that has the most control.
Ever since that shoot out with the Governor, Texas removed most of their power.

>Having our Pocs sit in the back of the vehicle
REEEEE YOU RACIST

This

Jewish intellectuals

Isn't that a win for Texas?

We have a containment zone, they're almost all on the east side, east of I-35. Unfortunately they eventually went all the way up to near where I live, and Walzem is now the Wall that keeps them from going any farther north.

SA gave some land around Rackspace/Windsor Park Mall to Windcrest, and now they're ceding some more land out there to Converse, so maybe there might be a little bit of gentrification at last.

to remove MILLIONS of non whites

I'm not clicking that. not gonna give the cunts traffic. At least pastebin it faggot

Governor just made it harder for your attackers family to sue you. Still not as based as some of Texas gun laws

TALLAHASSEE
A move to shift a key burden of proof in “stand your ground” self-defense cases was approved Wednesday by the Senate, as other key bills backed by Second Amendment advocates remain jammed in the Legislature’s upper chamber.

With Democrats labeling the self-defense proposal “a shoot to kill” and “how to get away with murder” bill, the National Rifle Association-backed measure (SB 128) was approved in a 23-15 vote, with Sen. Anitere Flores, R-Miami, joining Democrats in opposition.

So Texas is the state I will visit then.

TEXAS HERE I COME

Wasn't some cunt just bragging about how Houston was the most diverse city in the US the other day?
Now its just another city in the 'hate state'

>Reclaiming the nation, one hate at a time

I lol'd

I member...

I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. Born and raised here, told I was an American citizen.

Fast forward a couple of decades and through Bush and Obama (My mom knew him and his REAL dad, Frank Marshall Davis, who lived on the Ala Wai and sold weed)

>Treated like a criminal for trying to turn in a member of local gay pedo network who wanted my 14 year old D back in 94
>Illegal surveillance and they caught me saying the U.S. Constitution is the enshrinement of human rights in my Mom's house and said I was a terrorist
>Cops try to murder me - illegal raid of property with falsified documents, covered badges and name tapes, guns to my head after cuffed but the pulled back when neighbors came out and pretended to be good ol boys, more falsified docs afterwards... and fail but it gets covered up because the judges claimed it was all extrajudicically justified because I was a legal gun owner and the courts cover it up
>Get arrested repeatedly for taking video of police snitch brownshirt thugs (You guys get Antifa, Hawaii has "the good, normal people of the neighborhood watch" who try to murder and RAPE poor/homeless and vulnerable kids and men while protected by the cops, if you protect yourself, you are a violent terrorist)
>By the way, these groups are decades old meth operations along with the gay pedo groups, that the police will not touch, but do the bidding of the local "authorities"
>Constant death threats from police protected shitfaggot cockroach monsters
>And it's all kept under the table and they will call their victims crazy until they get video, then when the victims have evidence, they scream AL QAIDA ISIS IS COMING FOR THE CHILLUNS

Fuck Hawaii.

DRAIN THIS SWAMP. Fucking communist disneyland that caters to pedophiles and meth/heroin and tries to keep it all hidden under a veneer of tourist diarrhea.

Have a pic of one the huge meth bags regularly found on my elderly mom's front step, which the local brownshirt snitches leave.

Boy howdy, guess I'm moving to Texas.

ooooh nooooo
now all the beaner illegals will have to go to Commiefornia where their state is fighting for the right to treat non-citizens better than legal citizens

>Spend the last two months in Austin and Dallas, business trip.
>Literally nothing happened, everybody I came across was very polite, felt really, really good. And I'm a mestizo.
Probably nobody bothered you because you looked like a local.
I knew someone who was Hispanic and eventually lived in SA, but he was from NYC and was freaked out when he had to come to SA years earlier on a business trip. That all ended when he was out in the middle of the south side somewhere and some locals said "hey man, over here!" He was all omgwtfgonnadie, then "have some cerveza with us!"

>Sen. Anitere Flores, R-Miami,
Oh this RINO cunt. Good thing she got BTFO again.

wtf I love texas even more now
is this because abbot effectively banned (((sanctuary cities)))?
I aint reading that article

How can I get the ACLU to help me remove niggers from my state?

Lazy but highly intelligent 20 year old man gets his accurate news asking people to read the article for him.

fucking westaboo japs running around everywhere in their ridiculous cowboy hats

I noticed that. Maybe I just blend in, people couldn't tell.
The fact that I didn't sound like a foreigner might've helped too. I dropped whatever accent I had when I was really young and I think americans don't really like when they can't understand you or your accent is too heavy, they kept conversations with my coworker at a minimum and spoke like he was a retard, which annoyed me a little but I would do the same here in Brazil, I hate talking to chileans, for example, they don't speak spanish, they murder it and then spit it's remains at your face at supersonic speeds.

Good. We dont need anymore non texans here. Fuck off were full.

Yes please also most of our hispanics are Fidel Castro hating conservatives and are considerd self hating latinos

I moved from Missouri to Wisconsin, you're fucked with niggers. Sorry captain, there's no escape. I was from South Side Saint Louis too, so if that's any consolation I understand where you're coming from when you say that.

As a CIS white male in the state of Texas this makes me happy

>racist law
I didn't know being an illegal was a race now.

I am moving there soon.
>Not a meme

>Don't want niggers in your state
>Get labeled as a "hate-state"
>Warn niggers not to move there
>They don't
>Everybody is happy
It's all starting to come together. Is the left now realizing you can't force people to live how you want them to?

now i know what that picture user posted yesterday was from, could be a legit happening

> Read article
Why the Hell weren't local law enforcement working with ICE already?

oooooooh noooooo

and they sooo wanted more immigants

that'll teach them

I'm not a minority so I'll use my majority privilege to enjoy visiting the based state.

Texas is BASED

Take out all minorities*

Niggers and beanbags everywhere here, DFW

Good, people that don't belong can get the fuck out of my state.

Because Austin aka the reason why the law had to past is a liberal blight upon the state.

Texans hate state
Picture of Houston
>literally the most diverse city in the world

Ok

Illegal Immigrants do not have Rights!

somebody should tell the ACLU about denmark.
maybe they can warn the minorities

steers and queers

Wow, so because Texas is now majority spic it's now a "hate state"?

The ACLU is fucking racist, man. Hating on Mexicans like that.