JEWS

>Literally chosen people
>Hated for their known success
>Rise from literal ashes many times in history
>Control the "le master race" for many many years
>Control the whole world economy and politics despite being 0.2% of world's population

Dare i say it? jews are the only true master race!

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews, in the biblical sense means Christians. We are Gods chosen this is why Europe was so successful when it was Christian and every other pagan idolatrous nation failed.
Now that we have walked contrary to God, he is sending the beast (Islam and niggers) upon us

Leviticus 26:21-22
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

That is true roach, we Jews are truly God's chosen people, Goyim are insects compared to us.

Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created.

With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but (God) will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one's donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant...That's why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.

This is why since the 1950's the population of these subhuman nations has multiplied

Nigeria in 1950 37.8 million people
Nigeria in 2017 191 million people

Turkey in 1950 21 million people
Turkey in 2010 73 million people

Compare this to Canada

Canada in 1950 13 million people
Canada in 2017 35 million people

Or compare to Germany
Germany in 1950 69 million people
Germany in 2015 81 million people

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

Germany 1950

Indonesia 1950 69 million (same as Germany)
Indonesia today 237 million

Egypt 1950 20 million (same as Poland)
Egypt today 92 million (54 million more than Poland!)

Pakistan 1950 37 million (3 million less than France)
Pakistan today 196 million (130 million more than France)

AND THE WHITE COUNTRIES GREW FROM IMMIGRATION TOO!!!

Siam 1950 20 million people
U.K. 1950 50 million

Siam today 68 million people
U.K. Today 65 million people! (56 million white)

How is this happening? Because we walk contrary to God

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Is it just the ZOG conspirators we should worry about?
And how do Jews gain such advantages in Western society?

Like this:
>wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund

Kike bitch tries to use son's politics to shame his goy mother into selling a property the kike wants (at a reduced price for quick sale naturally).

In typical merchant style, the cunt also suggests she should be the realtor for the transaction. Whadda way to get a discount oy veyyyyy!

dailystormer called out the kikery and now are getting sued by kike front and attack dog, Southern Poverty Law Center.

The kike has also demanded that her goy quarry make a donation to some Jew "charity" to say sorry for birthing an antisemite

The fact that the holocaust didn't happen is the worst tragedy in this world

Dude I'm a chosen person because God said so and he also said you can't hear him because I'm more special and that if you don't believe me bad things will happen

He said that's mine, this is mine, and whar yiuvw beenbliving in for centuriws is mine all slone even though i just got here

After all I'm ((""chosen"")) by the oldest meme in the world. God

biologically, Africans are way more successful than Europeans

The immigrants you've pushed into Oslo havent pogromed you yet?

Å fjerne jodeparagrafen var Wergelands storste synd.

>Jews.
>a race of people that have kept their culture strong, blood undiluted, have the highest intelligence, own most of the world's wealth, and have one of the most based nation's.
>hated by Sup Forums
>a board that espouses racial superiority.

WE WUZ JEWZ N SHIET

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>being a jew when its convenient

Quran 2:87
"And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed."

Muslims believe the Torah also

what is this suppose to prove?

>beasts
>islam and niggers

kek

That you believe us Christians are Gods chosen

Quran 57:27
Then Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."

>actually believing in an almighty skyfairy
>unironically believing that your religion is the best and "chosen" one, despite having as little evidence as all religions for it.

kek is the one and only god, shadilay

Oh look an autistic German 15 year old, who probably listens to dragon Force or other shitty metal music that posts on /r/the Donald

Goyicus 14:88
Oy vey da goyim know, shut it down

Historically speaking Jews lack honor and hence the aggression towards them. Jews are some of the most dishonest people in the world, it is part of their DNA.