Where da black european presidents at?

Where da black european presidents at?

Where da White African/Asian presidents at?

They're enacting national suicide, but they know they'll be dead before it transpires, so they don't give a fuck.

wow rly makes my almonds activate

i hate Europe now

They are in cages in the european zoos.

that blemished score card. shame.

>European
>Black

Don't be a faggot OP

what? euros are the model for progressives here in the US.

by doing this you have caused the the wheels to turn in motion and soon they will demand nigger presidents in europe

Europe committing suicide like

How many of them are jews?

End of Europe, Nigger edition: Gibs me dat presidency muh fugga

here

He was in the White house for 8 straight years.
Oh wait, it was you who elected him. Not only once but twice. Imagine that.

Could someone go through one by one and see what % are Jewish?

doesn't look like any of them are jews. They dont need them to be jews they are all jewish puppets. Better for them not to be in the public eye, if something goes wrong they will be blamed.

they will demand the monarchy marry full sub saharan niggers soon

>Unironically having a president

Everybody knows that parliamentary monarchies are the best form of government. Presidents are so 1776

Surely all that matters is the color of someone's skin. Identity politics is the way.

Schultz is one for sure, the one beside Hollande

yeah muh fugga gibs me dat presidency n sheeeiiit

niggers are not native to europe so there wont be one.

we razzist n shiets

nope hes catholic

>native

nigga do you even wut?

soon.

Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh. Wa-darba al-qitāli ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh. Fa-bayn āqtiḥāmi yubīd aṭ-ṭuġāh. Wa-kātīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh

Fun fact a lot of those leaders probably have no kids so they don't need to give a fuck. If they do, they're kept locked away from the hands of the dirty browns because those dickweeds know exactly what they're doing.

People like Macron and Merkel have no kids. It's very easy to only worry about the moment when you have no kids, when you do however, you're more likely to be more concerned for the future since you gotta support them for at least 18 years.

what did he mean by this?

they will be in 50 years.

Nonetheless, this fuckers deserve the rope too.

you sound like molymeme

could not agree more brother, day of the rope could not come sooner

If I ever were to say "pol should..." It would be to push memes that the leaders need to be diverse. We demand imams, Africans and Somalians to be the diverse leaders of Europe.

How can you say you believe in diversity when all the leaders are white? If Europeans want to be replaced, we should make sure every single one of them are replaced. Use their own bullshit to ruin them.

Not telling pol to do anything, because not personal army. I do think it would be hilarious.

you are retarded m8, niggers cant run things well. look at africa

That is where I heard that shit, so you're right. Molymeme isn't bad imo

It's more of a destroy them with their own bullshit thing. They wanna play around saying diversity is their strength well let's "strengthen" the leadership positions.

molymeme is very smart, I dont believe in Anarcho capitalism but he is a big red pill for most people

The real legacy of the Houseboy is that no shitskin will be trusted with the government of a white country ever again.

Thanks Obama.

#europesowhite

might work, putting niggers in charge of countries could irreversibly fuck them up though, look at America

>white country

Thanks Obama.

>Implying the current leaders aren't already fucking them up.

Seriously though, the only countries I'm behind are like Poland and Hungary. They're the only ones I know of that seem resistant to the plagues of rapefugees.

>finns
>white

He's Indian.

schulz looks like that old stock photo guy

they are all bigots, thats why their are no black presidents

You misspelled alcoholic

Really made me think desu