Are Quadroons White?

Most Quadroons (1/4 black, 3/4 white) look white.

Would you consider the children in the picture to be white? Or are you old-school one-droppers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation#Kevin_Bacon_game
youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv7sNPx5Ts
safrpsa.org/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russlanddeutsche
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aussiedler_und_Spätaussiedler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, one drop rule. They must be considered as Blacks.

Also, something with their faces looks 'off'.

>current year 3
>asking if niggers are white

They're white enough.

Quadroons still have nigger hair so those are not the average quadroon.

>Are niggers white?

No.

>be me
>looks white?
>have light skin
>dark nipple and dick
so Sup Forums AM I WHITE?

Protip: be based and say No.

You can tell they're black, except from the left one. They're obviously not white if they're 1/4 black....

>spaghetti
You're not even white so what the fuck do you think?

I'm a quadroon but I'm a bit darker than them.
Fucking sucks because I can never be white and I'm to light to fit in with blacks or half castes

When I grow a beard i look like a paki, God damn.

Exactly, I'd rather society was full of them than blacks - they'd be civilised at least.

the black will always pop up somewhere down the line

Just look at that fucking nose on the blonde girl. Disgusting.

>look mediterranean
>kraut says they're all black

pretty much this. you look middle eastern if you're these kind of 1/4 and 1/8 mix. they always use pictures of people who are like only 50% though and then say they're 1/4 which looks weird as fuck. blacks in america are already mixed mostly so when they have children the kids are 60-70% white.

its funny because blondlets are always giving brown haired ubermensch shit

I'm half gook and half white. I look more white but my nipples and dick ain't pink. What is it with east asian having light skin and dark dicks? I hate my life.

BURN IT WITH FIRE

Just kill yourself gook or cuck yourself out to white masters

>tfw I'm basically a quadroon but asian instead of black

mine are

i've got pink nipples but my dick is dark. what does that mean?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

If she talks like a white woman and acts like a white woman and looks white, she's white.

reverse image search. The kids in the pic aren't even quadroons. Kek for BTFO'd BS beliefs

Now where did I put that Spanish chart?

Surely, someone must have it here.

it means you're spic.

They look Irish to be completely honest

having a dark cock thats small is literally a good reason for suicide

Are you blind? The right one is pretty much a nigger with blonde hair and light skin.

No. They look like albino niggers. In this scenerio where the mom is black they are less degenerate, but in the scenario where the father his black the kids will always know they are the product of some white girl getting creamed by a nigger.

those are not quadroos tho

they look like octoroons

nu/pol/ is fucking disgusting. This place got subverted hard. I'm out of here

See how the nigger gene destroys the white genes for at least 4 generations

those dont look 1/4 nigger at all, i know a few and they are much darker (bitches are hot tho)

>Most Quadroons (1/4 black, 3/4 white) look white.

No they don't, I've met a few and they still had dark skin, frizzy hair texture. It's around 1/8th - 1/16th when you get white looking ones.

I go by what I like to call the Kevin Bacon Rule - they're white if there's at least six degrees of separation between them and their nearest black ancestor.

Six generations without any additional black genetic influence means even the darkest of bloodlines is diluted to less than 1%

anybody who is mixed on Sup Forums hates niggers. you're some leftist cuckold shill

100% Black Woman needs to breed with white man
Left only 50% Black daughters alive, who'll breed with white men
Left only 25% Black daughters alive, who'll breed with white men

Black problem is solved.

Halfricans = Deport
Quadroons = Allowed to stay, but NOT reproduce.
Octaroons = "White-enough"
Hexadecaroons+ = "White"

The fuck is that have to do with Kevin Bacon. Is it because one of those kids looks like him?

didnt really get what tarantino meant in django when said alexandre dumas is a nigga
that no nigga

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation#Kevin_Bacon_game

fetus alcohol syndrome would be my guess, specially the little girl on the right, something looks particularly fucked up with her

I believe in the days of slavery depending on what state you were in the cut off for being considered white was a minimum of 1/8 or 1/16 black and that is an appropriate standard for today

well i don't considers jews or italians white so I wouldn't consider 1/4 black white either

No, neither are octoroons

The woman is full half black? She looks lighter than that. I would guess those kids are 15 percent black at most

It's just the black genes distorting their faces you retard.

No, that encourages negro population to mix with white.

>cmon dude, just mix a LITTLE poop in your coffee. It's not THAT bad!

that is because white dna dominates.

ask your gf/wife.

it takes 8 generations of whitening to change from one race to another.

That said, after 4 generations you can't tell the difference. but a complete change takes 8.

Werent the Irish once considered "white niggers" like Italians and beta males?

/thread

I'm gone for real this time. Fucking reddit destroyed this place.

A Century of negroid blood followed by more negroid blood, no.
0 mixing.

One more generation of bleaching and they will be legally white in Louisiana, and legally Jews in California.

No.

All black population deported to Africa without prejudice, any recent African ancestor = deported.

Don't forget the coalburners. They can go there and be rapefodder in the african slums. Their dream come true

>tfw nigger rape baby

They go to rehabiliatation.

No blue eyes means not white.

There's a game called 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' - the idea is to try and connect any random actor/movie to Kevin Bacon by less than six degrees of separation.

>Ex. Dara O'Briain was in "The Look of Love" with Lasco Atkins who was in X-Men: First Class with Kevin Bacon
>Ex. Soledad O'Brien (the woman in the OP's photo) was in "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" with Billy Bob Thornton who was in "Jayne Mansfield's Car" with Kevin Bacon

It's a play on the Six Degrees of Separation hypothesis in social theory. The idea being that for two people to be truly, socially disconnected from one another there needs to be more than six degrees of separation between them.

Likewise, my rule for dealing with persons of mixed descent is that if there is at least six degrees of separation between them and their nearest non-white ancestor, then they are considered disconnected from their non-white ancestry.

There's no rehabilitating them. These kind of ingrained sexual perversions (in this case, borderline bestiality) cannot be cured, as we have seen with paedophiles

Just freaked me out a bit because I was looking at OP pic thinking one of the kids looks like Kevin Bacon then I suddenly see your post pop up with something about Kevin Bacon that seemingly had no relevance to the thread. I get this thing a lot where it feels like Sup Forums is reading my mind but I guess it's just because we all spend too much time here and become clones of each other.

Excellent trolling my man

Makes me wonder if there's a 'six degrees' rule for memes. Like could you connect one meme to another through mutual crossovers and shit. Like 'Disaster Girl' was in a schadenfraude meme with 'Sad Keanu' who was in a 'That Feel When' reaction with Pepe or something.

Six Degrees of Pepe

Irish here, no they really dont seriously.

but that being said, youre literally on the other side of the planet, so i cant blame you for being wrong.

>falling for the eternal anglos memes

believe what you want, we defeated the greatest empire ever. Enjoy living under their boot, and having them on your flag.

Drop, just one drop.

This is pretty much what my family has done for nearly 100 years.

I've married white too - blond, blue eyed, of German and Dutch descent. My kid looks 100% white, but my Scottish and Irish heritage fucked me over - kid has ginger hair.

Could be worse though - at least I don't have a niglet.

Pic related. Just posted this in the heritage thread.

Is this here true?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv7sNPx5Ts

safrpsa.org/

when yes, why they dont come back to europe?
they only must say i have german heritage bla bla and they become a german passport.

Yes. It is true, there are whites living here in squalor. Usually they are nigger-tier whites you wouldn't want in Europe anyway. No skills, limited education. They were unable to flourish during a time of economic growth and job protection. Keep in mind, despite current economic policy, whites still earn significantly more than blacks. If you don't, as a white person, earn more than the average ape, you should just kys.

These people can't return to Europe - very, very few of them are able to claim citizenship by descent. Most of them are descended from 1652 settlers. Too long ago to claim anything.

Also, it's actually pretty difficult to get a German passport. My father-in-law's family in Germany are nobility and even they were unable to help him because he wasn't born there, only his grandmother (daughter of and sister to a count) was born there.

>one drop rule
/thread

Even with some very Aryan genetics mixed in, I won't call anybody more than 1/8th of another race white

she just looks the most niggerish

Dare I say, quandroons look very much like jews.

Ginger hair doesn't matter, have more kids

Its not difficult at all my friend! Just have brown skin, worship Allah, and claim you are from the Middle East. Voila, instant German!

They look a little off but they're still white. Just because there is 1 race traitor doesn't mean the rest of the lineage is black. 25% and under is not black.

You're right, the 1/4th nigger blood is distorting their faces.

That's also why the one drop rule works.

this,absolutely not white
anyone with a drop of mediterranean\black\slav\potatonigger blood is not white.

Of course no but they're still whiter than the average Italian.

>Most of them are descended from 1652 settlers

nope!

All russians (Russlanddeutsche) back to 1700 become german Citizenship.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russlanddeutsche

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aussiedler_und_Spätaussiedler

Yeah, that won't work so well with my white agnostic father-in-law who is so tall and blond and blue eyed he looks like an Aryan wet dream.

Puerto Ricans are basically quadroons. Does anybody think they're white?

>t. half caste scum

NO!

Nope

She's black m8.

Did 23andMe 19% african. My wife is a white german american our baby due next month will be white.

Those are octaroons, not quadroons.
And their is still a bit of nigger in their faces.

As long as those kids reproduce only with actual whites they will then have white babies and help save the race. But if they niggermix like their whorish mother theres no hope.

To be considered white id say with blacks and jews and maybe poo in loo asians I think like octaroon level to 1 drop rule. Some rrly white looking East Asians and Latinos depending on how euro they are probably half mixed to qaurdroon level.

No negroid facial structure = white, but has the potential of breeding negroids.

Except the chick on the right.

R A R E
A
R
E

fuck off jew.i you are european then you are white