Daily Slovenian thread

This is a slovenian and european white brothers thread.

If you want to keep in touch you can join facebook com/groups/ProudSlovene

Thread for discussion of Slovenian Nationalism, Slovenian Identity etc.

Share links, videos and anything about the current situation in the country, especially in politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bLQBpImc1LQ
youtu.be/_5f0CyNrFPo
youtu.be/E7sYnWKiBWI
youtu.be/mOAFaaHOUe4
youtu.be/eQOE7Gs3T3c
youtu.be/m5B0Ql_4xqM
youtu.be/hnakDW2oS9E
youtu.be/O6sIEfruXe4
youtu.be/93cPQ_2CQRA
theguardian.com/world/2009/mar/19/josef-fritzl-austria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lets talk about how pic related is potentially a šiptar, and has been playing us all along.

Mudslimes:

youtu.be/bLQBpImc1LQ
Slovenian police pepper spray refugee at Harmica border
youtu.be/_5f0CyNrFPo
Europe migrant crisis: drone images show flow of migrants crossing Slovenia
youtu.be/E7sYnWKiBWI

He is a mobbser and a criminal. He was a communist in his youth. Because of him people in yugo war killed each other with slovene and other european weapons. And finally his real goal is anything but to make Slovenia great!

Migrants arrive in Slovenia from Croatia
youtu.be/mOAFaaHOUe4
Migrants stream into Austria from Slovenia
youtu.be/eQOE7Gs3T3c
Drone footage of migrants in Slovenia
youtu.be/m5B0Ql_4xqM
Migrants in Croatia Call for Slovenia to Open Border
youtu.be/hnakDW2oS9E
EUROPE IMMIGRATION CRISIS - Illegal Immigrants Push Forward Into Germany & Austria
youtu.be/O6sIEfruXe4
Snow greets migrants upon arrival in Slovenia
youtu.be/93cPQ_2CQRA

Your made up country doesn't deserve its own thread. You are a Slavic-Germanic hellspawn. Fuck off.

Mmm cant wait to watch our women get raped by them

So when do you guys wanna get annexed? If we get this shit done quick there will still be time for you to clean my stables.

your time will come

fuck off,don't bully my neighbour

Your inbreed ex-prisoners abbo country is not worth even mentioning. If not for other, your beer is like piss.

Vieni da nord o sud?

What's with slavs & ill fitting leather clothes ?

So how do we make Slovenia a better place it is now?

nord,i live near the switzerland border

Thank you for these Slovenian.

>The one that is not even a penal colony makes a shitpost
You just wanted to be like your big brother, huh?

hi

>clean my stables

Calm down Afrim, clean the šiptars from your country first.

Slovenians were never stable boys to serbobosnian ape inbreds mate

cтићићe вac нaшa pyкa и y љyбљaни

>your beer is like piss.
You see, we aren't barbarians like you to steal our beer from the countries that occupied us. We are a civilized nation unlike you savages.

What's up with that giant hole under the seat in the middle of the frame? Why would the engine be soo low to the ground where it can catch debris? Seems like a prime example of slavshit engineering

>slovenian identity
You're literally just Serbs in denial.

mate as much as i hate slavshits, you exactly arent in a position to talk shit.

Listen here, sugartits.

You can kick and scream on here all you want, but I have extensive knowledge of whatever makes Slovenians tick, because fucking blonde Slovenian teenagers is a hobby of mine.

Anyways, you can hide how horny you are for muh austrian dik and you can quietly role-play being "germanic" and "slavic" at the same time.

It doesn't matter babe. You know you'd be better off with me. When I take you, I won't even bother to pull the dress off. Think of me when you go to sleep tonight.

t. Fritz

Yesterday, I met a Slovenian couple and it was the first time ever in my life I ever encountered you guys.

The language sounded pretty weird and they were discussing something so loud the entire bus was annoyed.

In slovenia nobody has that style. Only serbians that live here.

Then you are based for sure. Dont be offended but anything south of venezia is utter shit. Nord is cool.

Np ameribro

Ugh. By not having a political elite that sold us out to EU? By removing all those retarded inbreed albanians, bosnians and macedonians? By stopping the EU shit policies?

Kajkavian from posavina here
we are basically slovenes,
fuck (((croats)))

I'm not even a Swede, mate.

>annoyed when they hear foreign language
you are soooo fucking russian

How do you know they were Slovenian?

fricken this

Everyone was annoyed because of people speaking too loud. Did you really read my post?

good banter mate

'Kovacic' checking in

Have never been to the homeland, but judging by images of the people they are my kin.

Ye our language is wierd because its a mix of german, italian and ancient slav. But that behaviour isnt slovene-like. Maybe they were some libtards, which do the same in slovenia.

Those things are clear to me. It's just how do we achieve that, every politician we elect just backstabs the voter and fills his pocket.

They both were wearing the sport-styled coats with symbols of Slovenia and spoke a definitely South Slavic language.

Yes
You are blessed living in russia
here we have to deal with loud and annoying italians and bosnians so were used to it

no those are Croats, slovenes are their own thing and should have never been part of Yugoslavia.

what town?
Ljubljana slang is verbal diarrhea and i am from there

one away from the get
JUST

>outnumbering your enemy nearly two-fold
>hurr durr what a great fucking victory for my fake country
you cunts are barely any better than macedonia

LOL. Saved

Well thats why you should join our group. If we grow big enough we might enstablish a political party.

>my country best country
>i like fucking blonde girls

theguardian.com/world/2009/mar/19/josef-fritzl-austria

Sure thing Fritzl.

butthurt yugo diaspora

Ljubljana and zagreb have no slang
its a bunch of liberal immigrant beta males trying to put in kaj inbetween shtokavian accents

It's a top tank conversion of a step through. The engine weighs about 20 pounds so it has to be low for center of gravity purposes.

How many Australian mopeds are out there? Oh right, none.

FYI surnames that end with -ič are not Slovenian, but croatian / serbian / bosnian. Surnames that end with -čič ARE slovenian,

You should visit one day.

Type in battle at sisak and be jelly
biggest pride of my region

4,693 prisoners
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't take it as an offense plox m8, it just sounds not really typical for an East Slavic ear.

Sorry to hear that.

I really doubt they are NOT from Ljubljana, just can't come up with an idea someone from Cetinje (or whatever it's called) or Maribor would come to Russia.

I don't believe you. Slovenians simply don't act this way. "South slavic language"? Croatians can't understand Slovenian for shit and they live 5 kilometers away.

I intend to, and this is a fast-fact that I appreciate.

Slovenians are germanic, just like us.

> "South slavic language"?
Yea it wasn't Polish, Czech or Slovak for sure.

> I don't believe you.
Well let's assume that was some yugoslav couple being sloveniaboo.

Np. Kovačič means someone in your family was a blacksmith back in the day, by the by.

I had a Tomos Spring moped. It was so awesome. Then it got stolen by blacks, and Tomos no longer exports to the USA. Black boys ruin everything. Pic related.

hojladrija hoj
jst pa ti pa židana marela

Well maybe they were faggots from Ljubljana, you should have shot them desu

Funny thing
i can understand czech and slovak partly, but polish is gibberish

Slovenia is not a real country.

kek, you wish

That does indeed make sense. as per the aussie mopeds part, most cunts dont ride them because we are not homosexual.

>be jelly
not at all. You cunts are all good and should consider annexing slovenia. pic related.

Stop. Now.
Never do that.

they still produce ye-olde designs only now they re-sell some shitty korean scooters
such is the life of former state enterprise on the sunny side of Alps™

Our bear predates your country by a few centuries and our oldest wine predates your country by a thousand years.

Who the fuck are you to tell us we're not a country? Fucking nigger.

only thing I understand from polish is kurwa

jst mam pa tako
srčno napako
da imam, imam
vse lupce rad

t. Country established in 1918 using Croatian territory

I'll tell you something which is even more funny: I can understand West Slavic languages, but can't figure out shit what South Slavs are saying.

I learned Polish though.

>not yugo diaspora
>saves croat pics
>talks in slovene threads

Croats are jews of the region
all these battles were fought by slovene speaking people who were allegedly croats while real croats fucked sheep under turkish rule

if you have cash money you're already speaking our language, drug

Fuck off New Cuckland

Our language exists since 8th century. By your logic, no country in Europe exists anymore since EU started. We were just always a part of a larger union.

But then again, you're just an american retard or a bosnian subhuman. Waste of my time really

> Croatian territory

fuck off to jew land you traitor
you're no better than the serbs themselves

Croatian territory is only modern south croatia and west bosnia

Rest they stole
ljudevit posavski was slovene and posavski is not even the right way to spell it

Its said posavečki in posavina speak fucking croatian whores
all croats know is to steal

Niggers do tend to do that.

Pedals-turn signals=best Tomos.

My current project is a 1979 Honda Hobbit. Going for that 70cc 70mph build.

You are a pure retard. The last time that territory was croat was.... NEVER. Our land was under austrians and no other. Croats were always living where they are now. never a inch to the nord. But i dont expect you to know that with that retarded american school system of yours.

He doesnt know that croatia is actually on your territory

>What is Carantania

Is that what (((Shlomo))) has led you to believe?

How pathetic.

> if you have cash money you're already speaking our language
but I use a credit card

>T. Dalmatian mountain ape
kys uncivilized semi literate sheep fucker

I take that, paypal, BTC, ETH, whatever you have :^)

He means that in slovenia anyone who has some real money can bribe our politicians and get whatever one wants.

>not saving majority of good pics i see on Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/bant/ for future safekeeping and bants

>Slavonci
>Civilizirani
you people are literally nigger fucking tier here
your dialect is so fucking ugly, every and each one of you is under 5'11''', you fucking stink and fuck with pigs.

Lies
we all know you can get where you want only by connections
money not so much

>we are not homosexual

Meanwhile, New Zealand had a beauty competition and these are the 2 finalists.

Maybe i'll do that, but still i didn't hear any plans of this group/party. Kinda lost the hope that any political party will change anything.

Zackomi mater ti jebem dalmatinsku

>fuck with pigs

spotted the muslimanski izrode

>He doesnt know that croatia is actually on your territory
how?
literally how?
we don't own 1 cm2 of serbian land, meanwhile you didn't exist as a country until the 20th century you nigger

don't dehydrate on that border now
Hrvoje is the worst possible balkanigger neighbour of them all

Why are your women such whores? Serious question.

I don't want to be mean or something, but this might apply to every single slavic woman in general.

kek, not fooling me with that aussie abo shit. try harder, hrvat.

>Dalmatinci
>Muslimani
oh god just pick one already
>Zackomi mater ti jebem dalmatinsku
Ubi se pizda ti materina