Why are there no good jobs in the USA anymore?

>I got
>masters

Obviously not in English, motherfucker.

You are just as retarded as the tumblr whale that posted this. It's because he's a criminal. There are plenty of engineering jobs if you aren't too stupid to get through school.

>electrical engineering
>no job

That's a meme. If you have an electrical engineering degree and no job, that's on you, not anything else.

Doesnt the usa have the lowest unemployment in the developed world or something?

that's what happens when you over double the size of the workforce by pushing women and and immigrants into it while making college into the new high school by pushing for fucking everyone to go and get degrees.

also the main character in that image deserves it for being a criminal degenerate.

It's almost impossible to get a job when you commit a felony.
My dad did and he's been working at Walmart for 15 years

>electrical engineering degree
This line appeals to all the shitty jobless liberal arts degree kiddos in the audience who mistake a movie for reality and mistake their worthless degree for something that's actually valuable, like an electrical engineering degree

the joke is that he has a felony

There are plenty of good jobs, but only something like 5% of job openings are posted publicly. To get a good job you have no know someone. They hire internally, or hire on referral.

Networking, goyim.

That is why the Jew has dominated every field worth keeping. Their extreme nepotism makes it possible to block outsiders and eventually take over by always hiring from the tribe. If a single Jew is let into your company and given a position with hiring powers they'll spread like a cancer until they have overwhelmed the host.

i know a guy who has an EE degree but doesn't work as one.

he has a tech job and earns 6 figures regardless.

>he can't get a job in EE
Literally the easiest engie major to find a job in. If he can't find work as that he's just a complete failure, or a criminal.

How many of you know about the Lima Declaration?

start your own business bruh

This. If you don't have a job before you graduate engineering school, you're doing it wrong.

That is actually really weird. Is there any law that prevents companies from hiring felons? If my company decided to throw out all felons, they would have to shut down the company.

The actual joke here is that he has a felony (used to disable security systems ans break into houses).
What the tumblrite mighr not be realising is the message is: want a good job? Don't break the law.

One of the I know who shared this on goybook was a history major.
The other was a English major.

They really don't understand why no one will hire them. It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

Depends on if you're an autistic asshole. Some level of autism is ok as is some level of assholishness but full blown on both does keep those with technical skills out of the white collar job market.

Last time I went to Office Depot was a couple of years ago. Ran into a former classmate who was working there that graduated with an EE degree around the same time I did. He went on and on about how bad the job market is even though that wasn't true. He was simply an asshole everyone hated in college. Apparently he was the same way in high school so he probably was that way at the few EE jobs he landed and quickly lost.

No, I think it's actually illegal to not hire someone because they have a felony in US. However, it's very hard to prove so no on hires felons anyway.

This. I had 3 job offers when I graduated school. All top companies in my field. Recently, I applied to jobs at multiple companies (after 7 years of experience) and had two 6 figure offers in hand after one month.

This is one of the funniest things to me. You're unemployed cause you over value your worth. A lot of people have degrees. Once you realise you ain't worth shit, the prospects of employment are endless. Stop thinking you're above cleaning shit cause you have a degree in underwater basket weaving.

You're looking in the long industry
Look for one with a lot of recent growth they'll be understaffed. I work in solar as an engineer (not that hard) and we're always needing more workers.

This. Felony conviction means you are lucky to get a job at McDonalds.

Perversely, the inability to find work means the released Felon is highly likely to resort to crime again. Which is what happens in this movie and sets the stage for the heroic transformation.

Also I started as a laborer with my company so don't be afraid to start from the bottom, most companies like to promote from within rather than hire new people to fill technical posistions

Felons are risk. Also my dad killed a guy so I can understand why.
Can't legally own a gun either which I think is bullshit.

>promoted from laborer to tech position
i promise you that is not a common occurrence.

lol i just got me BSEE this week. I've been working for a year already and make 92k

If you have a STEM degree like me It boosts your chances quite significantly

>so don't be afraid to start from the bottom, most companies like to promote from within rather than hire new people to fill technical posistions
That's so not true mate

If you work for a small bussiness it is

>Why are there no good jobs in the USA anymore?
because the end is nigh...

Because the left criminalizes success.

>tfw got turned down for an ME job because they thought I was white
>tfw didn't correct them because I didn't want to work at a place like that

This was obviously made by a spiteful retard that got some b.s. degree.

I have a B.S. in Math and can't get a job to save my life.

Can you code?

why is it incorrect?
>i got a Masters
Masters = Masters Degree = noun
i got an orange is correct, i got a Masters is correct

did you guy forget hes a Felon? that's why hes got a Masters degree and working at Baskin Robins. Employers at that level will not hire a Felon , too risky when there are so many other candidates who are not. If you are hired by a company with Government contracts you get a Homeland Security background check and cant work on Government projects. so why hire a Felon who cant do half the work. thats what Marvels showing here

>good god

>amerifats

you're a moron

History>Military>TechSales>MBA

The world is easy. I don't know why people complicate it. If you have the right fundamentals then go to Toastmasters and hit up the gym.

Get involved in local bullshit. It sucks but you just need to get aggressive. Email people and ask specific questions about the industry

Are you autistic? Not joking, are you a legit autist? Any degree in MAth can translate well into the business world.

its honestly fucking sickening how fucking stupid this board has become.

fucking NOBODY in this GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING THREAD talks about the extremely awful side effects of having a central bank control your economy.

i mean LOOK AT WHAT ITS DONE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS.

TALK ABOUT IT.

watch, now that i've brought it up this thread will be slid.

every fucking time i post something important in a thread its slid. every. fucking. time.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>supposed to be starting university next year
>degrees will be worthless in 5 years

>Take us off the gold standard

>Sovereigns start buying all the world's gold

>Government introduces digital currency

>Slowly introduce negative interest rates

>Use global warming to increase control & raise taxes

Your blatant misinformation in macroeconomics is telling you fucking retard

Create the job

past tense retard

it won't last much longer. the IMF will bail us out in the crash we're in right now. its already underway. just look at peter (((schiff)))

can you please provide my specific misinformation? i will by all means fix it. thanks.

The IMF will bail us (Canada first) out using XDR's (Special Drawing Rights) as their own new currency.

Trillions are on the feds book and they won't be able to do shit without the IMF

Chinese recently got put into the XDR pegging basket = why they've been buying up so much gold recently

Because you live in a country with a 2nd world economy where you have to be a crony/nepotist/liar to get a private job while the government has better jobs and higher pay. The US literally has a Soviet style economy because you thought it was a great idea to let your elites sell your manufacturing base off to China.

Well he also had criminal records, you now?

There could be a laundry list of things that have happened that I could bring up, but I'll just wave it aside. All I know is that Walmart is the best paying job I will ever have at $14/hr. It might have taken 11 years to get this wage and my pay cap is probably approaching, but that's alright. I'm too old to get my shit together unless I feel more masochistic than I perceive to be already and openly face age bias/discrimination.

Perhaps I'll have a sense of what to do for a career in my next life. There's too much uncertainty and barriers to employment to make any effort to someone in my position (being at the absolute bottom with no GED or anything) worth it.

i honestly can't wait for every currency to just go to fucking nothing and it takes a van full of paper to buy an apple. niggers will die en masse because no gibs and the natural order will be restored with those informed enough to be prepared.

please just fuck it all up.

This user is correct. Networking is the key to success. If you have bad interpersonal skills and can't network, then you're basically fucked, regardless of your degree.

There are lots of good jobs. Just less and less middle jobs. I make 200K and all my coworkers do. However the gap between me and most jobs is huge. There is very little inbetween

You can work on/for

>Tugboat.
>Railroad.
>The waterfront.
>Oil.
>Natural gas.
>Lines maintenance.
>As an electrician or other trades.
>Mining.
>Logging.
>Milling.
>The Merchant Marine.
>The Military.
>Core sampling.
>Masonry.
>As a general contractor.
>As a manager in retail, construction and many other industries.
>As an iron worker.
>A boiler maker.
>As a retail wholesaler.
>As farm hand.

And many more high paying professions that are in demand because idiots like you don't think they exist.

>everyone says the job market is shit and that college is a lie
>start sweating bullets as I approach graduation and see my giant student loan debt. Worried I won't be able to find a job
>start busting my ass sending out applications
>get tons of interviews and multiple job offers before I graduate
Wew lad. I realized that people pushing the "college isn't worth it! The job market is awful!" meme are all retards that probably graduated in African studies or some shit.

you can't own a gun because your dad killed a guy where do you live

This... The other thing is that these jobs might not even hire in referral and probably do it normally, but no one has ever heard of the profession before, so they literally have to meet a guy that does it before they even realize it's a thing to apply for.

All internships in my area required a 3.0 GPA. C's are supposed to be average, goddammit. I graduated with a 2.8 and couldn't find work. I do freelance home improvement now.

>mining
I would like to also live a long life

Yeah Cs are average. Now tell me, if you have to choose between signing on an average person for your internship or an above average/stellar person who are you going to choose? Its not rocket science. Just because you graduated you aren't entitled to a job, especially when you obviously barely coasted through putting in minimal effort. Your GPA says to potential employers "I'll do the bare minimum and thats all. I am content with mediocrity."

>have

unless he misplaced it

Because it was profitable for corporations to outsource jobs and fuck over local industries, and politicians (both Democrat and Republican) do the corporations bidding, while you fucking morons squabble over red and blue, and which politician you want to fuck you up the ass.

Do you work at walmart

These guys don't get it because they're still in college. I bet they've never even gotten a job by asking to speak with the boss and giving a firm handshake.

>enlist out of high school
>stay in for 5 years
>get out at 23
>get hired by fancy international PMC
>get stuck guarding fancy politicians in Trashcanistan
>make 200k for 6 months work, then get 6 months off
>plus benefits

In spoken/colloquial English it's fine, but in Formal English it's definitely wrong.

The joke is that he has a felony

I do and I'm not sure who are felons or exjunkies, but I can definitely tell who is an immigrant.

Accounting, engineer, Carpenter

>Get disfigured by exploding camel bomb at 34
Honestly user I wish you luck but theres a reason it pays so well. Stay safe.

>camel bomb

I did lol, my friend. And that it is. But come on man, do you want to live forever?

How old are you and where do you live? Go to the railroad.

My dad can't, but I can.

Things were different four years ago.

The economy is so goddamn hot now. Entry level positions are paying 60k and have relaxed requirements.

Mid 30s and I live in the northeast. No trains here really other than the supply tracks that run once in a blue moon.

It's not all that dangerous. Most of it these days is just heavy equipment operation... That's another one, you can become an operating engineer and drive cranes and other goofy shit.

I think he's conjugating "to get" not "to have" here.

In germany electrical engineering is one of the easiest things to get a job with.

it's not so much death but the prospect of being crippled, disfigured or turned into a potato.

You're the Air Force guy that gets paid to LARP. Sounds dank, but how are you going to work it out if/when you decide to start a family? Six months away from home at a time would be pretty shit.

>tfw 3 PHD's in Electrical Engineering but no job

I'm in the same hell bro. I really really wish I was fucking dead.

I walked into a busy street looking at my cellphone (not paying attention) and someone pulled me out before a car hit me.

I yelled at the guy for 20 minutes for doing that.

Quit making fucking excuses. You have a long life ahead of you and you can still pension out in a good career. The reason you're stuck is all in your head.

yeah i rather get evaporated than have my face melted off

if that happens i'll shoot myself

true, literally 95 percent of my job is larping and looking tough. Afghanistan isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. The Taliban have made a resurgence but ISAF keeps a good bit of shit inline. The other 5 percent is dodging ambushes and IEDs.

Idk, I don't really want a family. I'm only 23. I thought about going to college but I mean why? I see the videos you guys post on here. I can't imagine they'd be to kind to a merc and vet. Seems like a waste of money.

You can do online school or a small community college. I recommend community co0llege because online school is easy to put off till it's too late (though some classes are nice in that you can complete ALL the material at once, so you spend 2 weeks knocking off one class and have time to focus on the others.

Just make sure they finished they job. I'd hate to expect death but end upcrippled.

I was just giving vague stats that you (or another leaf) asked. There's still jobs that still give out pensions? Amazing.

>Be me
>Graduate a chemistry major
>25k lab tech for two years, no upward mobility
>Say fuck this, get English teaching cert
>1 year Korea, 2 years Japan
>Pass actuarial exams
>Now 95k in America
>Couldn't imagine dating or raising a family here
>Planning to move back to and live in Japan

Your degree means nothing since it confers no useful skills directly. You might be good at academic math, but you are only qualified for a McJob at the moment. Learn something useful like coding of actuarial skills with your math talent.

Fair enough, bro. At 23 I knew I wanted a family. But a lot of guys I know didn't know it until one fell into their lap. I'm just curious what your prospects are stateside. You ever consider going into protecting nuclear power plants?

Yes, I can help you find one in your area if I get some information on where you live.

Coding is useless without a degree though (for getting a job)

I always thought that corporate environments fed from such assholes.

>graduated with a 2.8
Are you retarded?

I know plenty of guys that code with just certifications.

>You have an actual degree and not a meme degree like in arts
>Find no job in your immediate vicinity
>Go to another state/country if necessary as a expat there is always work even as a entry level junior

If you still cant find a job you are either lazy or some loser that cant get out of hes comfort zone.

Stay pleb.

>Loser that can't get out of his comfort zone.

Das it mane.