SAY IT WITH ME

ONE BILLION REFUGEES!

They're homeless and hungry and they're soon to be coming to a town near you Hans and Sven! I hope you have prepared lots of accommodation and worldly comforts for your new visitors - you better hop to it right now or you'll not have enough in time!
Think of all the new friends you are going to make and all of the great adventures you are sure to experience. Life is about to get alot more vibrant in Europe and I for one cannot wait to see what halcyon future unfolds for my brethren on the continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america
youtube.com/watch?v=D097ApU-mlc
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-18/wef-boss-schwab-warns-commodities-rout-could-spur-more-migration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PS: Klaus Schwab is an eternal kraut

We will be taking exactly 0 of those.

You will be taking more than half of them. You have a kike-cuck as president with 7 kike grandchildren. Your "country" will soon cease to exist.

We'll be sending ours to Latin America thank you very much.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america

They are Latino Americana's problem now.

Okay Ahmed.

>implying they'll stay there

Ready the shovels for those mass graves!

There isn't even a billion people in Europe

This would be a complete take over

Don't worry Burger-kun, only white countries will be blacked.

That's the plan go-g-guy!

FUCK THIS WORLD

>We need a hero.

Link to the article because it sounds like bullshit.

(((policy makers))) need some rope in their life. French revolution 2.0 when? This is the only meme that will stop this shit.

>“Look how many countries in Africa, for example, depend on the income from oil exports,” Schwab said in an interview ahead of the WEF’s 46th annual meeting, in the Swiss resort of Davos. “Now imagine 1 billion inhabitants, imagine they all move north.”

That's all he said, he wasnt saying "we've got them on boats ready to go"

Looks like you guys are getting blacked too

Good. From now on, every rape, every murder, every vandalism, is earned.

This the most easily, absurdly avoidable bullshit and there still hasn't been a mass revolution among native Europeans to wipe out the globalist politicians. Not even one lone wolf assassin.

Fuck them all. Their women will be raped (and love it) on top of the corpses of their husbands, fathers, brothers, and sons. Europe is dead. Time for Atlas to shrug, so we can focus on a New Byzantium for ourselves.

Yeah, some years ago a coalition of shabbos goys basically destroyed Europe and used the League of Nations to install pro-kike governments all over the continent.
It's a bit blurry, but i can tell you with absolute certainty that those goys were the best goys of all time, the greatest generation of goys even.
They finally killed off European civilization. No more racism, yay!

youtube.com/watch?v=D097ApU-mlc
White revolution, when?

Today, let's do it.

Implying it won't collapse into mad max before we get to 100 millions

These lads are a bit too obvious, aren't they?

Once Soros dies hopefully his son Alex runs his company into the ground. Guy is a legit moron

He'll abandon it and stockholders will take over and they won't have the taste for George's ideological journey into pretending to be some kind of deity.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-18/wef-boss-schwab-warns-commodities-rout-could-spur-more-migration
It's old news and not a real prediction.

It amazes me, if we have to help them, then wouldn't be better if the UN in cooperation with Assad and rebels established a Free from war Zone where a humanitarian help could be directly provided to Syrians?
I know jack shit about Syria, since I'm not lurking Syria generals, but I don't think every place in Syria is Aleppo tier.
Isn't that the better option than forcing millions of wannabe 'refugees' from all North Africa going thousands of km to Germany or Sweden?

If either Assad or Rebels declined the request of neutral forces, who's main objective would be helping civilians, then give them another choice between UN or NATO.

You're laboring under the assumption that we want to help them, as opposed to dismantling their military so NATO can be the shabbos goys they were created to be.

The refugee situation is, stupid as it sounds, not related to the war. It is the UN/EU/NATO's project to replace whitey for fun and profit. There have been plenty of other wars that didn't cause every nigger on the planet to gravitate towards Sweden.

>Tfw 1 billion gigglion cuckillion refugees in only 679 hours

>You're laboring under the assumption that we want to help them

Well everyone is screaming 'help poor peoplez,' 'spread love, not hate' etc.
I just think, that IF we want to help them, then why not actually help them in some effective way.
I don't remember in detail but there was a plane crush in New York, the plane landed in the river, emergency services rushed, swan there with boats and transported people to the land to provide further help.

The whole taking care of refugees in home countries is like if those emergency services made a barbecue on the coast, fan the aroma in the direction of the accident victims, and scream 'Hey faggots! We have electric blankets and hot chocolate, if you want them, go get them!' not only the real victims will suffer, but who knows, maybe some Nignogs from Brooklyn will smell free food and join to the victims as well.

>It is the UN/EU/NATO's project to replace whitey for fun and profit
Well, that explains a lot. The question is, why they decided to do this in such radical move? I mean, slowly bringing people from 3rd world countries to replace whites would be more successful in the long run than this, and would not cause such clusterfuck.

>I just think, that IF we want to help them
If we wanted to help them, we'd have supported Assad instead of sanctioning him while we supported Al Qaeda and IS rebels.
We don't want to help them, it's just propaganda to justify action against him. If you want to help them, oppose the world jewry(aka USA).
>The question is, why they decided to do this in such radical move?
Because they can. Because it draws out the right so they can be incorporated or destroyed. You'll notice even the parties and politicians that oppose these things are still working along with the people that created the situation. Politicians represent power, not the people.
The demographic change in Europe has been sped up violently, and if you think this will lead to a ethno-nationalist revolution just look at the USA, literally half of them are assorted niggers now and the best they could do to stop it was elect Trump, the biggest pro-kikery puppet the world has seen.

The IMF crowd owns us, if they want us replaced all they have to do is send out "happy globalism day" cards and we'll do what we're told.

Switzerland globalist capitalist cheap labour importing kikes

There isn't even a billion people in the middle east.
Where is that billion supposed to be from?

Africa, and assorted Poo's.
Don't worry Nige, there'll be plenty of wogs and nogs to go around.

>Says the Caliphate of Swedenistan

Sweden is trying hard to be like you, the least you can do is give them some praise Tyrone.

you gotta do something to stop that

Africa m8, there was mention of it in article.
Milions of melanin rich engeneers, doctors and scientist. Comming your way.

There will be war sooner or later. God damn it.

This is why I've concluded accelerationists have the right idea, just wreck white countries as fast as possible so the people will react.
If we just trudge on for 10 more years we will be in dire shit, in 30 years I dont think we could save ourselves at all, by then too many young non-european fighting age males will be in our lands. The mear threat of civil war will keep whites 'in their place'.

>This is why I've concluded accelerationists have the right idea, just wreck white countries as fast as possible so the people will react.
Non ironically going to vote for the most far left open border marxist party the next election. Probably the greens, maybe the feminist party if they can get in.

Voted Sweden Democrats every other election but seeing as no other party will cooperate with them and that they won't get majority alone 2018 i might as well help speed this shit up and make it collapse as soon as possible. Economical damage is easier to reverse then demographic damage.

Pic related

Erm no sweetie "Klaus Swab" we'll be taking in zero that's z.e.r.o of them. Thank you honey xxxoxoxoxoxoxox

>Sweden is trying hard to be like you
But they're importing Muslims, not Mexicans.

Thanks Shlomo. It really us my fault that the boomer libshits voted away my right to bear arms.

If you want to see change, tell Trump to stop sucking jew dick and start pressuring the EU. You have no idea how bad it is in Europe, the least you fat fucks can do is start protesting for Trump to take action.

It doesn't matter who you import, you are still going to turn into a brown shithole.
You are taking approximately 100k muslims a year, a number that grows annually. Just wait until they start exploding, in number that is.

When Hilldawg wins 2020 there will likely be a flood. Prepare your anus.

do these people know what refugee means? lmao. maybe it just sounds nicer to the normies instead of invaders/ immigrants.