How come this British girl is too pretty to find a boyfriend?

How come this British girl is too pretty to find a boyfriend?
Are British boys that ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038084/Norway-taking-foreign-children-away-parents-highest-rates-inbreeding-world-Country-forced-deny-claims-Lithuanian-child-taken-care.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is a nigger
>has a kid
>26yo

Cunt better gets a rope and hangs herself.

She's just too nigger that's the problem

>single mother
Here's your answer.
No one is attracted to irresponsible people.

If no one else will claim her for a waifu I'll happily add her to my haram harem.

Single parent.wog.
Question answered
Also
Saged.
Reported.
Op kys

>>volunteering to raise some cunt's niglet

Took the words right out of my mouth

So this is """""news""""""
And they want to be taken seriously when it comes to political matters....

>swarthy
>good looking

no

She's definitely not ugly. Also, her mother's darker than her and her kid is lighter, so presumably BLEACHING runs in the family.

Would bang.
Would not wed.

>single mother
>is a manc

Not surprised this fucking slag is a self absorbed cuntlord

Why are they so much uglier than other whites? Is it because of all the inbreeding?

you answered your own question. Inbreeding is a hell of a drug.

You're alright, but don't be so hard on her for making one silly mistake.

Plain Janes have it easier because they aren't sluts and stay in committed relationships
Some settle, but never for a guy that'd cheat on them

Now this is some incredible narcissism right here.

dark nigger eyes
>good looking

>tfw to good looking to find a bf

She's a single mother, why would anyone see her as anything other than eye candy

>single mother

Cum dumpster.

>single mother
>black
>"I can't find a boyfriend because I'm too pretty!!"

hahah dumb slut
she could so easily be living an easy life if she just didn't let herself get pregnant like a dumb whore

>because of good looks
>not because he's a single mother nigger and nobody want to be related to that more than for a quick fuck

yeah girl

Its to do with our degenerate culture mostly.

If I'm honest, the way the modern Briton lives puts even your degenerate culture to shame.

>nigger
>pretty

>Half Breed Single Mom

Usest of Goods!

>Halfbreed
>Single mother

No my darling British boys are sexy, it's our women that are ugly. Learn the rules of science please okay sweetie? xxx

Maybe if she wasnt a vain instagram whore whore could find someone decent.

he problem is that she looks and probably acts like and entitled cunt. all that does it put people off you. no matter what you look like. present yourself as a cunt, and people react to you as if you're a cunt.

Are you a manc or a wank?

If it were inbreeding then Norway would be the ugliest nation in the world.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038084/Norway-taking-foreign-children-away-parents-highest-rates-inbreeding-world-Country-forced-deny-claims-Lithuanian-child-taken-care.html

Now stop this inbreeding meme, the lack of inbreeding is causing ugly people. We need more of it, not less. You end up looking like plastic teeth'd Americans with the "JUST" look, like pic related without inbreeding.

Look at his plastic Ken Doll face, look at it! You want to end up looking like that? No? Fuck your sisters then.

T H I C C

She has a nice midriff tbqh.

mohammed please

Abdullah ibn Jihad, you know I'm correct and you know our cousin Jalullilah al Hamdullah is sexy, especially when she's showing one of her ankles!

>men want to fuck women
Wow. I'm utterly shocked.

>the lack of inbreeding is causing ugly people. We need more of it, not less.

No thanks, keep your degeneracy for yourself loser.

You know I'm right.

Pic related is YOUR future, this is what happens with halfbreeds. Enjoy your niggerdom you cuck nigs.

She is a 4/10

Needs to stop flattering herself. Her over inflated sense of self worth may be the problem. That or the child being raised by a single mother

The problem is that she's objectively ugly plus has a kid.

Woofie also knows and agrees that we need more inbreeding. To be successful like Norway and not ugly like America is, America ugly and plastic. Italy full of poop faces.

I showed this article to my wife's son and he agrees, this is outrageous. His exact words were "Yoo, mothafcka, wad yo want from me, Ahmed, ey? Gonna make you slit throat - this bitch is a homey of mine, gotta bang her with Snap man, you got me? Now gib euros for sniff, ey." He then proceeded to take two 50s from my wallet, which I was happy to give to him... after all, he is my wife's son!

I would raise her kid for 18 years if she would pee on me once.

Of course you would. Look at this example of yet more cuckery from the lack of inbreeding in America.

LOOK AT IT! This is your future.

>part nigress mongrel
>single mother means she fucked around without birth control, then decided to have the kid
>almost certainly a huge slut
>BUT I'M SO PRETTY GOSH WHY DON'T I HAVE A STEADY MAN

What a lack of self-awareness... it's comical.

Every time I see "Single mother" or "Mummy to my beautiful children" on Tinder I auto-swipe left.

Wow im a half-nigger and i fell for the bait, how do you even get out of this

Would you raise a hot Indian chick's son if she pooed in your loo?

>she actually believes this

Reminds me of Mike Leigh's 'Naked'.

I wonder what she looks like without makeup

>t. inbred bastard in denial

>niggers fuck our women and impregnate them
>inbreeding is the solution
I didn't know inbred bastards could be such brainlets

This guy's right you know :/

Lets see, you sexually objectify yourself and you pick men who's only goal in life is to appear socially advanced by having pretty women on their arms. She's treated the way she is because of the men she chooses to date.

> single mother
> men don't take her seriously

>the one of the left

>single mother

Yep into the trash it goes.

Only problem is, you are not the first guy to say this. I bet shes had loads of guys interested in her, just they were not good enough for her.

>TOO hot for a bf
Her Tinder profile probably says something like "you must be 6"7 tall, muscular, have money, have a 2 seat car, your own mansion with accompaning butler..." plus some crazy feminist talk.

Pretty much this.

>tfw to pretty to find a bf

>single mother
>no bf
> because of her good looks

Delusion.

>manc

single mum, who wants to pay for someone else's bastard?

Unwanted children is not a silly mistake you fucking asshole.

It's not that she can't get a bf, it's just she wants Brad Pitt to come on in and propose to her. It's kind of like most of Sup Forums, they say they can't get girlfriends, but they can, they just don't wanna date land whales.

>nigger
>nigglet
>26
>pics of her in underwear online

yep, definitely too good looking

The dog is right.

>single mother

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did someone seriously write an article about this? Who the hell cares. She can't find a boyfriend cause she's a dumb bitch

This, the vast majority of people aren't very desirable but we all desire someone desirable. Half of people are below average. OP's woman isn't desirable for a relationship because she's a single mom.

>Single mother says men on't take her seriously because of her good looks

this man needs to be JUSTED

>single mother

To be expected.

Her tits look fake, too, and her face is a 7/10 at most.

Kys

She's definitely using contouring makeup on her cleavage.

>can't find a boyfriend
It's a wonder how she managed to get pregnant, then.

Fucking women with their fucking non-existant problems. "People are throwing money at me, but I wanted them to throw gold". Piss off.

single, black mother with kid.

If kid was fathered by black... literally lowest tier of chick that dude would want.

- realistically... she'll never find a white guy

The guy who settles for her must be desperate as fuck or old as hell.

Her best bet? 50-60 year old Arab or a black guy..

>Single mother
>Past her peak SMV, fast approaching The Wall
>Bitch aura around her
>All the sexual encounters she's had have destroyed her ability to pair bond

It's almost as if her life choices made her unappealing for long term commitment. No, it must be men's fault.

> Im too pretty for you
> meet my son
I think I spotted the problem
Delusional cow

>those are 8/10 in UK

I was going to say the same fucking thing Joker!

>single mother
>26
>that sack of shit hair

She's already past the point anyone wanted her lol . I'm thinking by 28 she'll have mad depression since she'll begin to see signs of aging.

Underrated kek

>Single mother
Single mother = used goods
You don't pay the full price for a used car, so why should anyone pay the full price for a used woman?

By boyfriend she means someone who is good looking with a full wallet and a good job that keeps that wallet filled.

>have a 2 seat car

Yo bruh, can't fuck her in a F1.

You don't get a boyfriend by making yourself look like a prostitute.

>Nigger cucks being cucked out of alimony whilst they slave away at work as their wife fucks Jamal ibn Chickeneshia

Lack of inbreeding leads to this disgusting display of cuckness.

You know I'm right, you JUST don't want to admit it.

used to be like that with virgins.

>SINGLE MOTHER
>SINGLE

Those kids look adopted, desu. A lot of couples just want a kid ASAP after a few years of trying to get their own and aren't too picky.

Cardiff has changed a lot.

>women not getting a boyfriend is newsworthy
Literally female privilege

Quintessentially German.

>you realise the guy on the right is drinking an American beer.

When, ironically enough, most of Sup Forums probably classifies as untermenschen themselves.

Single mother.
Not even once mah dudes