WHAT SIDE OF THE CIVIL WAR II WILL YOU BE ON Sup Forums

lets see if this board is yankee or confederate.

strawpoll.me/12942061/r

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/all-the-evidence-we-could-find-about-fred-trumps-alleged-involvement-with-the-kkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_Crisis
youtu.be/yKih6b7IssA
strawpoll.me/12942061/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

confederates vs yankee.

the divide is patriots vs communists doofus

patriots are unionists this time

>confederates
>communist
Pick one yankeefag

Patriots vs Traitors

The Patriots are the union.

confederates vs. yankees has nothing to do with the polarity of today. OP is a concern trolling shill

Neutral.

Holed up on property with defense system in place.

Good luck faggots.

I'm going to be on the side maintaining a siege on the west coast communist enclaves of Seattle, Portland, and San Franciscova. Should be satisfying work, at least until we build the wall around those ratholes.

we all know most of the yankees now days are democrats.

Why would you ever side with the (((confederates)))? They're the reason there's millions of niggers in this country.
Why are sneks so retarded?

Forget the whole North-South divide. It's Red-Blue, Urban-Else, or Communists-Patriots. We even have insurgents as deep as Austin, TX. These regressive hostiles will be defeated on the battlefield and exiled to some place where they can learn to survive on their own merits, rather than sucking off hardworking capitalists. I think SoCal would make a fine environment for self reflection and reeducation. Build a wall, dump the illegals and degenerates over the side, and let the healing begin.

well i'm white, so i dont think i'm gonna be on the nonwhite side

We will finish what our ancestors started and destroy this vile and corrupt excuse for a government once and for all.

Its funny how Sup Forums supports the losing side in basically every war in history

wrong

democrats are nonwhites and cosmopolitans. very few of them fit in with yankee culture imo

>They're the reason there's millions of niggers in this country.

You're thinking of Northerners for whom slavery the lifeblood of the shipping industry.

Of course, you vile parasites won't ever admit to any kind of wrongdoing.

A new civil war won't be south against north again you frothing retard.

I'm a cisheterowhitemale. WTF side do you think I'll be on?

Americans vs Yankees

If you have no quarrel with us, the South has no quarrel with you.

Yankee because fuck niggers, get outta my country

>Hate niggers
>Fight war to free them and keep them in your country

What are you even talking about? Trump was a Democrat until a coupke of years ago. Ivanka and her husband are still Democrats. Hell, Michael Flynn is a registered Democrat. There are plenty of white Democrats. How many nonwhite candidates did tye party field in the 2016 elections? Sanders, Clinton, Kaine, Webb... all white as a Klansman's sheet.

wtf I'm democrat now

Was the South primarily a plantation economy that was pretty much wholly dependent on slave labor?

The next civil war will be a race war. It wont pit north vs south.

>and cosmopolitans

Trump is a yank tho but we're oppressed reeeeeeeeee

I will be in Ireland laughing my ass off at you dumb yanks. Thanks jus sanguines!

Long live the confederacy

Argentina literally did nothing wrong. The Falklands should be returned.
Also, the Romans owe reparations to Carthage. Hannibal was based as fuck.

I didn't realize it was patriotic to continuously shill for a government that betrayed the Constitution years ago and basically uses it as toilet paper now.

But rich northerners owed alot of the larg plantations like adrew jackson

you are right confederates that know how to control everything hell trump dad was in the klan.

All these nigger lover

This

Death to the Union

Look at the election maps by county. It will be more rural vs urban. And TBQH, I hate the SJWs/Antifa far more than I hate the niggers. At the niggers are honest about things like "fuck whitey" and "muh dik." Given nigger dependence on the gibs, an actual race war would be over almost as soon as it started.
The SJWs, OTOH, hate me because I don't suck niggerdicks.

>trump dad was in the klan.

Trump's Dad was German-American and the 2nd Klan hated Germans what the fuck are you talking about?

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

And i will be there, fighting the good fight in excahnge for citizenship

allot of people that don't live in big city's have a confederate mindset.

Not trolling or anything, but I'd like to know what you think needs to be done to fix the country and realign it with the Constitution?

the union is no longer an institution but an ideal

the goal should be to preserve the base of the right and any leftists who want to live by american values. big tent. if we have a chance to take on the elites directly as the masses.

Andrew Jackson was from Tennessee you dumbfuck hillbilly

This: vice.com/en_us/article/all-the-evidence-we-could-find-about-fred-trumps-alleged-involvement-with-the-kkk

Those divisions are meaningless. Upstate NY and rural AL have more in common with each other than they do with NYC or SF.

You already know which side you are on, based on where you live.

If you want to get back to following the Constitution, a lot of people need to die, and everybody needs to accept that our lifestyle needs to change. In short, roll the motherfuckin' guillotines.

We should start a movement of rural vs urban people. I dont know about there but here rural people are fed up with literally insane liberals calling us rednecks and cavemen for not supporting their looney social agenda. The tax burden is so high in canada (reached over 50% in ontario for first time ever) that people are fed up of being taxed into poverty to pay for communist social experiments and city infrastructure. Meanwhile the cities pay less than half the rate of property tax as country people do. We are fed up and now a carbon tax added will affect country people more than city people. Its about time we stopped sending our food products into the city and maybe these people will realize you cant feed milllions of people with concrete and a few community gardens

Still a yank because of his political ideology

He's the reason the slaves were brought to America?

every race in the world was a slave at one point in history.

Now i like him even less still hate lincon more not because he freed the slaves but because he expanded the power of the fed

South. Most people have never even bothered to learn about the south, like how the Southern constitution BANNED slave trade.

Lincoln was a dictator who ignored and stepped over the constitution. He only freed the slaves because he wanted to further destroy the southern economy.

The victors write the history books and educate the children of the conquered

Yes but we would have done much better without them

See We basically would have to burn down the entire government and start over. And of course, the beast is so large, that no one, not even Trump would ever consider significantly curtailing its power, no matter blatantly excessive it becomes.

The so much bloodshed and destruction would be needed to simply bring us back in line with the Constitution that it would probably necessitate making a new one for all the trouble.

Okay. But who? And how would our lifestyles change?

Lincoln was gonna ship them back.

>expanded the power of the fed
Authoritarian nation > tribalist states.

sieg heil

Do you even know who Andrew Jackson was?

>arrested in KKK brawl

Given that police generally sided with the Klan in confrontations back then, he was probably one of their victims.

Not that you expect leftist media to be intellectually honest and take note of that or anything.

I live in PA and would actively sabotage other Yanks on your behalf.

most likely the police where irish.

1861 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

I dont believe he actually tryed to stop the federal res i think he was just some ass hole who got to be president

This

Jackson was probably the most anti-States' Rights President until Lincoln. No prior President had ever dared to threaten another state with military force in response to a dispute (South Carolina wasn't even threatening secession at the time).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_Crisis

Confederate.

Alternate Timeline: Anarchists Vs. U.S. Vs. Confederates

Anarchists win, 1,000 ages of anarchy.

Danm nazi
Freedom of the individual>authoritarian nation

Abe wanted them sent to the colonies.

I won't join either, I will protect my home and family from whoever tries to fuck with me.

Yea thats why i dont like him

I see what you did thar

Yankee. Keeping the Union together is very important. We don't want to Balkanize into irrelevancy like Europe.

God bless the CSA

Freedom of the individual = the plague of faggotry we're having to endure today
There's no such thing as an "individual freedom", user. We are a social species, everything you enjoy today is the result of necessary collaborations. We are intrinsically dependent on others.
Accept this in your heart and you will learn what it truly means to be free

The side that pays the most, and allows me to butcher liberals.

The Union Forever!

GET OUT

My thinking exactly. Plus we wouldn't want to give the progressives their own republic(s).

The degeneracy you are experiencing is because of a controlled media narrative and your right about us being a socilal people but we should not be forced to help others we should volentier to help eachother if its not done out of kindness it will degrade just like service industry degrades in communism

In case you haven't noticed from the last hundreds years they already have one...

today it would be White Nationalists vs everyone else

no yankee vs confederate bullshit

Im on the canadian side

I highly doubt people in the north will get on board with white nationalism. Look at the voting difference in north and south.

The controlled media narrative is only effective because it's exploiting the hyper-individualism programmed into us.

>we should not be forced to help others
But we should. Because those "others" are you, user.
You're right that if it's not done out of kindness it'll fail, that's why we have to force them to be willing to do it. Teach them as kids, the same way in the US we're taught our values of democracy and capitalism

It's as if Stormfront doesn't realize that authoritarian movements, no matter how pure their motives and goals may seem, tend to end in disaster.

Even if Nazi Germany had somehow quashed the Allies and gotten their Lebensraum, how long do you think it would've been before discontent with the central government in Berlin began to spring up? I'm guessing the Third Reich might've lasted 20-30 years before experiencing an internal civil war with a breakaway state or people on the Eastern frontier who became fed up with Berlin's ignoring their grievances and perhaps would have come to feel a degree of sympathy with the surviving "Untermensch" who were being victimized by the same government.

Yea original canada was cool exept the worship of english monarchy

When the civil war comes I fight for Cascadia you pos Yankees and Dixie Chicks can fugg right off

In that case, join the Confederate States

Rebel heart

I'll be on same side as US militiary. I like to win.

youtu.be/yKih6b7IssA

are you fucking retarded? there wont be another confederacy, it'll be straight up race war

>strawpoll.me/12942061/r
I had to vote Yankee because poor southern whites were tools for the rich Jews who polluted the land with googles for the sake of cheap labor.

Frankly they should have sold the slaves and their owners into slavery in the Carribean to defray the cost of the war and reconstruct the South.

I dont even think it would have lasted that long the jesuits would have taken imediate control.

>it'll be straight up race war

Except white Americans aren't a political monolith and neither are other racial groups for that matter.

South. I know they're dumb white trash and slavery was retarded but just going by the heart I'd say South.

Hyper-individualism become what you have sex with though its actually a way to kill it by getting people to put themselfs into groups

And you cant force people to do good things ever read the bible thousands of years of proof that dosnt work lol

in 30-40 years time every white person in america will have sympathies for white nationalism, nearly all of the recent riots and protests in america have had racial undertones and it's obvious those are the fault lines that america will break up on