Women's brains are 15% smaller

>Women's brains are 15% smaller
>2/3rds of divorces are initiated by women. (The other 1/3rd initiated by men are done for reasons the wife is being a cunt I'm sure.)
>All hetero women want a man who can dominate (confident they call it).
>More that half of women admit to having rape fantasies.
>Any women who don't "need" men are only alive because of technology white men invented and maintain.

Women are in no way victims. They are hysterical beings on par with children or an animal.
They need and want to be dominated.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496082/Woman-nearly-half-182m-marital-fortune.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explains why women choose such shit partners. Letting women choose their mates was the biggest mistake.

Feminism only exists BECAUSE women are inferior. They need to band together just to being even close to on par with men.

Yeah, Camille nailed it when she said that if women had been in charge we'd still be living in grass huts.

Civilization begins in misogyny and dies when misogyny dies. What women want they cannot be allowed to have, simple as that.

I think men would naturally dominate. The Jews
and fat, ugly attention whore women de-polarized
the sexes by turning men into children. Turning
men into women.

But they like to pretend they're not being dominated and dominated in a nice way.
There are no good words for 'control' anymore.
Like how a comedian holds a room.

Im gonna rape you, beta sissy

My wife is 21 years younger than me. She was a very sheltered 19 year old virgin when I deflowered her. Shes conservative, anti-feminist, pro-life, pro-guns, hates beta males, hates niggers, has severe daddy issues to the point she lovingly gives me head on her knees while Im in the recliner, glancing up from time to time to call me daddy and papa...

ITS A MAJOR TURN ON.

If she ever strays I will kill her.

true story.

> Women's brains are 15% smaller
Explains why all the world's top scientists are whales.

fugg that's hot

>hates beta males
>She was a very sheltered 19 year old virgin when
damn...

Breed XX, date XY

>hates betas
then why is she with someone who browses Sup Forums
:^)))))

enjoy your lonely life...or maybe gay life...self examine...

Pussy is expensive, boys

Woman, 54, who met her millionaire husband while working on the shop floor of his business before enjoying a 'high lifestyle' as his wife for 25 years is awarded nearly half of their £182m marital fortune

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496082/Woman-nearly-half-182m-marital-fortune.html

Yeah this one was pretty retarded. Women are worse at logical thinking though. They have more skill when it comes to social/emotional intelligence. Just as a random example both hemispheres show activity when they are listening and they can actually carry on two conversations or listen to two things at once, something men struggle with greatly. Unfortunately women's skills are both less marketable and have grown less important in general over the years.

Yeah...Im living the dream and I know it. The ony thing is, while weve been together 7 years now, its hard to find mutual friends. Young girlfriends of hers are always nervous as fuck around me..I think its because girls talk about their sex lives a lot when the men arent around...i have a fantasy i will be tagging that shit eventually, though desu i am not really wanting to hurt the ol ladys heart like that...and older friends dont know how to tolerate her being a dumbass millennial..so we mostly just do our own thing and have a great marriage.this is, a lot of it, really due to her natural submissiveness and eagerness to please me. if she were a bitch about things i wouldnt enjoy it nearly as much but she loves her role as my submissive wife. She takes pride in it and debates her little sjw coworkers all the time over it, and wins the debates. Its pretty awesome, friends, its pretty awesome. The secret is, I think, I give her just enough room to express herself, even throw a tantrum, but shes still going to cook my dinner and suck my dick before bedtime. It works. she acts out a little...she makes dinner...she apologizes..she sucks my dick calling me daddy. Im going to keep her until she tries to cuck me when im too old to have sex. then...imma rage with a hammer.

Sup Forumsis the new data mining Fed site. they have the ALIAS software here that identifies us by writing styles. Its why you see Sup Forums being pushed by mainstreamers, like news broadcasts. they did the same exact thing when the Feds had facebook set up for data mining. Sup Forums will continue to grow and grow and the feds will know exactly who you are no matter how hard you try to hide it.

>Women are in no way victims. They are hysterical beings on par with children or an animal.

True and becoming more obvious every passing day. Sad really once women had an esteemed role in societies as the heart of families and mothers. Now they are just clones of under skilled unemployable hysterical gay men with entitlement issues.

Hormones drugs, mass media wherever it went wrong for western women they are pretty fucked now and feminism won't save them. Even the ones that are not crazy have had the institution of marriage and the family ruined by their feminists sisters work with divorce courts and mindless soul numbing careerism in fake jobs for da gurls like hr and marketing. Female suicide rates are going to skyrocket in 20 years

>the dream
I was pointing out how hypocritical she is.

You WILL be in divorce court. Look out for your kids and don't an hero. Try and put away some cash she does not know about.

Yeah it is pretty much. But the funny thing is that these dataminers will bump into r_the donald and alt rite retards like 90%+ of the time.

Nah shit.
>And then I woke up.

We really need to develop artificial wombs/eggs so we fan finally institute a final solution to the Woman Question.

Ah, I get it now, but this is why you are wrong. Its desirable for a female to be a blank slate virgin. a male however, is supposed to be well adjusted and expierienced in life to provide for and protect the young female. male virginity is not a real virtue. After, lets say, age 21, it becomes a real handicap. I am not making fun of the male virgins for being virgins...its just a piece of pussy, thats all it is and nothing to freak out over, really..but the lack of life expieriences and the lack of bedroom confidence is a very hard thing for guys to make up for or fake. Women like my wife wouldve probably starved to death if she had met another virgin, unless they had extensive guidance from their families as adults getting married...like, hold their hands and talk them through basic every day life shit. She was smart to hook up with a father figure when she had so much to learn and she was very very very lucky she hooked up with a benevolent father figure because a man can do anything we wants to a blank slate that trusts him...she isnt a beat down strung out street hooker because i dont want her to be. See? a virgin male woudnt be able to guide her properly.

>/r9k/ is leaking again

It's funny how you guys go and say that women are stupid in chosing partners, and then complain why they choose Chad, which are usually better looking, smarter and more successful than you. Beta tears I guess.

Have a tone of white kids and look out for them. Like other user said, don't an hero if shit goes south, just find yourself another virgin cutie to breed with.

I totally disagree with men "waiting for their soulmate" to fuck a girl. Thats feminized thinking, frankly. You male virgins seriously should fuck any female that will fuck you, including hookers, just so you have the self confidance and expierience to become a confidant man and lover for your eventual wives. Clinging to virginity as a man is a surefire way to be that guy that wears geek clothes and plays games while his wife goes out "with the girls" then you find her pix online sucking black dick at a party.

>b-but im a niceguy *tips fedora* I also am a alpha in the korean basketweaving sims